Thread: Outside Australia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Outside Australia

Sorry folks this is not related to punting. Just wanted to get some information on travelling to other countries. I'd like to know what are the best travelling countries/cities from Australia for a couple. Reasonable price/fare and alot of things to do and make memories. I know this question is completely out of syllabus but would love to know your experiences/ adventures on travelling. Thanks youse and sorry. (Also recommend things to do around those places please ).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe depending on your budget. If you go to South east asian countries you could spend about 1-2k week on hotel, food and travel within area.
    Airfare ticket are cheaper too.

If you go to western countries us or europe, you’ll most likely to spend about 5-10k week.

I suggest travel to Asia you’ll spend less and more things to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    I believe depending on your budget. If you go to South east asian countries you could spend about 1-2k week on hotel, food and travel within area.
    Airfare ticket are cheaper too.

If you go to western countries us or europe, you’ll most likely to spend about 5-10k week.

I suggest travel to Asia you’ll spend less and more things to do.

Which countries/cities you recommend in Asia ? Also if you could mention things to do around those places ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your question is very broad and probably better asked on Tripadvisor foums.
    Obviously this is an adult forum thus most of us are focused on that aspect.
    Depending how "liberal" you and your other half is you can have many great adventures in SEA and beyond.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Which countries/cities you recommend in Asia ? Also if you could mention things to do around those places ?
    If you love beaches I recommend Bali staying at Canggu is more laid back and alot of aussies/western lives there. If you like green nature Ubud is the place. Kuta is too crowded and noisy with lot of Bars around and nightlife. Bike rental 10-15aud per day.

Thailand is like the same as Bali but bit pricey.
    Phillipines haven’t been there yet and not sure about the atmosphere.

At least those countries are affordable getaway holiday.
    Hotels ranging 80-150aud 4-5 star per night.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I would suggest Japan. So many choices from big cities to raw nature. The locals are friendly and helpful, plenty of local info in English, and despite what you read, it need not be expensive.

Buy a Lonely Planet (or equivalent) guide book for recommendations that suit your particular interests.

Banned
    Fiji is good. You can see Fijians there