Thread: J YUZUKI - 3 Rounds! Small, cute + curvy J girl. Excellent service today! 5/5.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J YUZUKI - 3 Rounds! Small, cute + curvy J girl. Excellent service today! 5/5.

I went to the shop again today. Yesterday I saw J YUZUKI in the hallway. J YUZUKI almost bumped into me and she stopped and said sorry. She seems cute and she had a humble attitude, that’s why I added her to my list.

J YUZUKI. The receptionist is walking me to the room and J YUZUKI is standing outside the room, she’s walks past me and smiles and say hello. I say hi and walk into the room. She walks in 1 minute later and she starts hugging and DFKing me. And also pulls my cock out of my boxer shorts, she couldn’t wait. She said she wanted to see how big it is. Already off to a good start.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate. Small, cute and curvy body. Not thin but not fat. B cup boobs. She wasn’t wearing the black dress like in her profile photos, she was wearing a silk light red/pink short dress. With the same black heels from the photos. Her hair colour is brown, more like how it looks in the second photo. Shoulder length hair. No tattoos and fully shaved. (Yes.)

2. Services provided: BBBJ, ball sucking, 69, DATY, DFK, CIM, Shower together (twice!) BBBJ in the shower! (yes!) DFK + HJ, kissing nipples, fingering, 2 x massages (shoulders, back, legs, feet and hand massage with oil) 3 rounds! Which is super rare for me! Round 1 was balls deep missionary sex with DFK until I cum inside her, then an awesome massage, from my shoulders down to my feet. Feet massage then a hand massage. Round 2: DFK + HJ, BBBJ for a CIM finish! Then another massage (shoulders and back) then finally round 3. DFK + HJ then BBBJ CIM finish again!

During round 3 her iPhone alarm went off, she hit the snooze and she kept DFK + HJ and BBBJ me until I cum in her mouth again. Excellent! J YUZUKI went above and beyond with her customer service!

3. General attitude and demeanour: cheerful, friendly, polite, asking for orders, what to do next? She really wanted to please me and make sure I’m happy. 3 rounds! Excellent customer service from J YUZUKI.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $280 for 1 hour. 2 showers together, BBBJ in shower, 2 x massages, 3 Rounds! Balls deep missionary sex and I got to cum in her mouth twice. I definitely got my money’s worth with J YUZUKI.

If you like small, cute, curvy J girls that provide excellent customer service = definitely try J YUZUKI. I can easily recommend her.

5/5

Thank you for reading.

(And thank you J YUZUKI for the excellent service today.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for AR bro. Nice to read. Sounds like you got really great service, really impressed that you got all that in 1 hr. I feel like 2 rounds is usually a stretch for me, impressive you can fit massage as well. Yuzuki seems genuinely interested in providing service that makes you leave happy.

For comparison are there any recent girls you visited from n5m or Ginza/Empire that has similar face or body?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question... let me think..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If i had to compare J YUZUKI to another girl... then maybe J COCO at N5M. the face isnt the same, but they have a simlair body type. both are small J girls with a "not thin but not fat" body type. and both girls provide great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to check the photos but she wasn’t showing up on their website

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    I went to check the photos but she wasn’t showing up on their website
    Here is Coco! https://no5marrickville.com/profile/coco-1/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Noice ;-) Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    If i had to compare J YUZUKI to another girl... then maybe J COCO at N5M. the face isnt the same, but they have a simlair body type. both are small J girls with a "not thin but not fat" body type. and both girls provide great service.
    ---
    Coco disappeared suddenly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wowww nice AR
    I should put her on my list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very nice. Thanks for the report. You’re a machine for going 3 shots in an hour lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m so jealous of you guys that can go 2 or 3 rounds. One and I’m done.

Yuzuki is on today!!!!
    Come to check it out