Thread: K Miki - pretty but overrated and overpriced

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Miki - pretty but overrated and overpriced

This review is a bit outdated since she doesn't work anymore but i still wanted to share my experience from when I saw her 1-2 months ago. I didnt want to post whilst she was still here in case she read it. I booked her after seeing her at reception brushing her teeth a few days earlier.

Miki is pretty. Very pretty. Gorgeous eyes, thin nose, perfect lips, great jawline. Has had some cosmetic work done but its not obvious and compliments her natural beauty. With makeup on she looks like a Miss Korea contestant. Her body is breathtaking, tall and slim with perfect curves. She does have a large back tattoo but that doesnt bother me personally. The two words I would use to describe her are elegant and sexy. Now I am sorry to disappoint you all with the review..

Immediately cold, minimal eye contact, didn't respond to my greetings. Gave me mouthwash and asked me to shower so I did. Enjoyed her personal showerhead - highlight of the session. She came and joined me for the last few seconds to nake sure my dick was clean. Continuing with the silent treatment. No shower bbbj.

Onto the bed. (Why am i writing this review, its so painful to relive). She lay next to me and faced away for 1-2 minutes. Wtf? I just wanted to get out by this stage so just tried to ignore her attitude and focus on feeling her body. Eventually got to some light kisses, it was obvious she wasn't enjoying it and didnt use her tongue at all.

Front catbath lasted ages. Was on my nipples for a good 2 minutes each. Like a baby searching for their mum's milk. Not a fan of this usually but i didnt want to piss her off even more and at least she was doing something. I was focusing on her body and face so much and miraculously able to get hard.

Bbbj lasted 30 secs no joke. Then on with the dom and she asked me to go top. Whatever, just needed to come at that stage. Rode her hard, with her face turned away, no audio stimulation. Came after a couple of minutes but it wasn't satisfying since I felt like I was half-raping her. (Though some of you guys might like that *shrug*)

Anyway, after i came she completely changed and was talkative and friendly. Went for a vape and blowing rings with it. Very chatty about how she was so tired and hungover from last night and didn't sleep at all but had to come in because she was fully booked. I didn't say much, just politely listened to her rambling and checking the clock. In hindsight I should have just left after I came after 25 mins, but had the dumb thought that I might offend her. Still left with 15-20 mins to spare after quick shower alone again.

I can't believe this was the top girl in Ginza. $380, 1h MINIMUM. I note other reviews have had much better experiences than me and I may have had her on her worst day. It was a couple of weeks before she left and she probably didnt care anymore. Still though, for that price for no dd, no cim, few licks of bbbj, and the overall lazy service, definately avoid in my opinion. Unless you want to just fuck a Korean actress material starfish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Went for a vape and blowing rings with it.
    Wait you can smoke / vape in the rooms?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Miki is pretty. Very pretty. Gorgeous eyes, thin nose, perfect lips, great jawline. Has had some cosmetic work done but its not obvious and compliments her natural beauty.
    lol man, while I agree Miki looks pretty, she doesn't just have "some" cosmetic work nor "natural beauty".
    her "pretty face" is 100% work of plastic surgery imo. I don't think there is one inch of natural beauty on her face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @perfect23

You are not alone on this.
    I had a similar session as you in early 2017 or 2018 with her.
    Never cared to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was super tempted to see her last year as I heard she's super hot and has a awesome back tatt and I love a mean backpiece on girls but reading all the ARs here made me skip. Reading your review and I think I made a good choice. $380 isn't cheap.

Did you talk to reception?

I saw her description got updated with a note that says dont pick her service haha. This was around the time of the last AR for Miki

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I was super tempted to see her last year as I heard she's super hot and has a awesome back tatt and I love a mean backpiece on girls but reading all the ARs here made me skip. Reading your review and I think I made a good choice. $380 isn't cheap.

Did you talk to reception?

I saw her description got updated with a note that says dont pick her service haha. This was around the time of the last AR for Miki
    Nah i never speak to reception. Don't see the point. Session's over, noted to not return, onto the next. Thats punting boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if Ginza does it, but sometimes you might get a small portion of your payment back. The emotional damage is done but at least the financial damage would not be as bad. Might not be effective in this case I assume as Miki is probably their top star

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like she's been getting away with just her looks. The only way for this to self-correct is if people stop seeing her. $380 per hour is too much for a bad day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    perfect 23 : a lot of your descriptions plus the flow of your session are identical to my 1 hr experience with Miki 18 mths ago, which I mentioned a few times as a disappointment.

At the time she was $350 / hr and I saw her on the basis of reviews and my penchant for tall model like K girls.

Interestingly there have been increasingly more neg reviews on Miki over the final few months of '23.

Wonder if she will return ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m sorry to hear that any dude had a bad time. But I think the fact that she remained fully booked showed that a lot of people were pretty happy with her. The note on her profile just reflected the fact that which was always so, that she did not do some of the more intense PSE stuff that some other girls did. She was straightforward about it. For myself, I happily saw her over a 6 year time and I will miss her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I preferred her friend from circa 2017 K Barbie. AKA the trombonist.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Saw Miki years ago. I remember my session being heated & she got into it. This was back when Barbie was still on the roster (bring her back!). Miki service wasn't up there with the greats but I didn't have the same experience as OP.
    I'll see when she's back on the roster & report back.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"