Rates : $170/ 30 mins

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, CBJ
    Tackle tickle N/A
    Looks 7/10
    Size/shape: size 7, 169cm tall, C cups slim, long legs
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese
    Days rostered: saw her fri
    WIR: Yes!!

My first time to GE. I'm totally amazed how luxurious, clean and spacious this place is. Now i get why you guys say to go to a proper WL house for pt3 instead of ML.

They must make money purely through high turnover, cos it's the same as what i would pay seeing an ML. Yet these facilities are at a high level like nothing I've seen before.

Anyway 7 girls walk in. 3 punters in the cavernous waiting room.

I look at the lineup and the tallest girl makes eye contact with me and winks. She looks slightly western and above average pretty. The last girl around same looks wise also makes strong eye contact with me.

Papasan asks who wants to go first. I call dibs. The others hesitated maybe cos they didn't get any looks? Chose Kelly who winked at me.

Once inside the room, she introduces herself as vietnamese Kelly and gives me a hug. We strip lil Rodger is already hard just looking at her trim body and legs.

I'm only here for a catbath and CBJ. In the shower together she already wanted to go to town in lil Rodger but i said not without the dom.

Proceeded to bed where she initiated DFK but i asked for just LFK. I was being cautious but in a light playful mood.

She asks if i want 69 and told her just a catbath and CBJ.

She starts gently licking my shaft, then makes her way to my ballsac. Starts sliding and using firm tongue strokes. Oh yeah baby.

Licks perenium, groin. Then sucks lil Rodger. Great technique with no teeth. lots of slobbering. Gave me a bit of Spanish.

Do a bit of mish and finished in doggy. She loved me playing with her clit and pressed her boobs together so i could pay attention to both nips at the same time. The ceiling and wall mirrors are awesome. We made strong eye contact f2f as well as in the mirror.

Throughout she was friendly, playful and sexy. We had time left so she gave me a massage. We had a long get to know you conversation and i was teasing her and she was laughing.

She has a strong Russian sounding accent and a pointy nose so i ask if she is mixed blood. She said no , but sounds like she did a nose job.

Enjoyable punt.

Very friendly girl and suits those who don't mind the extra risk of BBBJ and DFK.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Month/Year of Visit : December 2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 479 Elizabeth st surry hills
    Hours of Business : 10am – late, 7 days
    Rates : $170/ 30 mins

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, CBJ
    Tackle tickle N/A
    Looks 7/10
    Size/shape: size 7, 169cm tall, C cups slim, long legs
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese
    Days rostered: saw her fri
    WIR: Yes!!

My first time to GE. I'm totally amazed how luxurious, clean and spacious this place is. Now i get why you guys say to go to a proper WL house for pt3 instead of ML.

They must make money purely through high turnover, cos it's the same as what i would pay seeing an ML. Yet these facilities are at a high level like nothing I've seen before.

Anyway 7 girls walk in. 3 punters in the cavernous waiting room.

I look at the lineup and the tallest girl makes eye contact with me and winks. She looks slightly western and above average pretty. The last girl around same looks wise also makes strong eye contact with me.

Papasan asks who wants to go first. I call dibs. The others hesitated maybe cos they didn't get any looks? Chose Kelly who winked at me.

Once inside the room, she introduces herself as vietnamese Kelly and gives me a hug. We strip lil Rodger is already hard just looking at her trim body and legs.

I'm only here for a catbath and CBJ. In the shower together she already wanted to go to town in lil Rodger but i said not without the dom.

Proceeded to bed where she initiated DFK but i asked for just LFK. I was being cautious but in a light playful mood.

She asks if i want 69 and told her just a catbath and CBJ.

She starts gently licking my shaft, then makes her way to my ballsac. Starts sliding and using firm tongue strokes. Oh yeah baby.

Licks perenium, groin. Then sucks lil Rodger. Great technique with no teeth. lots of slobbering. Gave me a bit of Spanish.

Do a bit of mish and finished in doggy. She loved me playing with her clit and pressed her boobs together so i could pay attention to both nips at the same time. The ceiling and wall mirrors are awesome. We made strong eye contact f2f as well as in the mirror.

Throughout she was friendly, playful and sexy. We had time left so she gave me a massage. We had a long get to know you conversation and i was teasing her and she was laughing.

She has a strong Russian sounding accent and a pointy nose so i ask if she is mixed blood. She said no , but sounds like she did a nose job.

Enjoyable punt.

Very friendly girl and suits those who don't mind the extra risk of BBBJ and DFK.
    Thanks for the review bro.
    For someone who was "just there for the catbath and cbj" it sounds like she encouraged you into fs !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for the review bro.
    For someone who was "just there for the catbath and cbj" it sounds like she encouraged you into fs !!
    Haha... these are the memorable punts when your bar is set so low... kind of like the scrooge discovering what Christmas is all about for the very first time!!!

Well done Rodg!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have natural boobs? It doesn't say on the website so I'm assuming they're not natural?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Does she have natural boobs? It doesn't say on the website so I'm assuming they're not natural?
    Seemed natural to me. They were firm but not anti gravity.