Thread: Confidential Jeffrey Epstein case documents unsealed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Confidential Jeffrey Epstein case documents unsealed

A lot of Epstein court documents have been "unsealed" today.

Even going back to the Giuffre v. Maxwell case, most of the documents reveal a sex addict who often had 3 to 4 massages a day. And yes by underage girls.
    Link to download most of the documents here: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...fre-v-maxwell/

Interestingly, Jeffrey Epstein always masturbated himself on the massage table as the girls rubbed his chest and nipples. He didn't get the girls to finish him off with their hands or mouths....

Article: Jeffrey Epstein documents unsealed, naming Prince Andrew and former President Clinton https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/03/b...mes/index.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Interestingly, Jeffrey Epstein always masturbated himself on the massage table as the girls rubbed his chest and nipples. He didn't get the girls to finish him off with their hands or mouths....
    He should've stayed home and masturbate. That's a waste of money.

My concern is why Prince Andrew involved himself in the child sex trafficking ring. He should've known the dire consequences to his title - he's not as immune as the Sultan of Brunei or the Saudi King. Now he's a disgraced royal with no chance of becoming Crown Prince. He could've inherited the Prince of Wales title instead of Prince William.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post

My concern is why Prince Andrew involved himself in the child sex trafficking ring. He should've known the dire consequences to his title - he's not as immune as the Sultan of Brunei or the Saudi King. Now he's a disgraced royal with no chance of becoming Crown Prince. He could've inherited the Prince of Wales title instead of Prince William.
    If Andrew had kept his title, he would've been the EIGHTH in line to succeed the throne, based on the English monarchy rules of succession.

This is because the rules favour the firstborn and all of their direct bloodline, before the next born of the same generation is considered. For example, William is the firstborn of Charles. If William died, his firstborn, George, becomes the next crown prince. If George also dies before he was able to bear any children, then Charlotte becomes the next crown Princess. Go through all of William's children, then next in line is Harry and his bloodline.

Then comes Andrew. So you can see, he probably didn't give a shit about his title, lol....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Andrew is a wooden top - thick as a plank - and demonstrates it frequently. Apart from the tabloids no-one is interested.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If Andrew had kept his title, he would've been the EIGHTH in line to succeed the throne, based on the English monarchy rules of succession.

This is because the rules favour the firstborn and all of their direct bloodline, before the next born of the same generation is considered. For example, William is the firstborn of Charles. If William died, his firstborn, George, becomes the next crown prince. If George also dies before he was able to bear any children, then Charlotte becomes the next crown Princess. Go through all of William's children, then next in line is Harry and his bloodline.

Then comes Andrew. So you can see, he probably didn't give a shit about his title, lol....
    He is still 8th in line to the throne and King of Australia.

Banned

It doesn't matter if he succeeds Charles or not, there's heaps of other perks being a respected rather than disgraced royal. He could've kept all his military titles, his privileges of having bodyguards and probably have his own harem somewhere - hopefully not filled with underage girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    He is still 8th in line to the throne and King of Australia.
    The problem is, he is in line and can only take the throne as a caretaker. No one will approve of him becoming a long term Regis.

Since Queen Margrethe of Denmark abdicated there's talks about pressuring King Charles to abdicate to make way for Prince William. The poor guy, waited for so many decades to get a job and has only been on the throne for less than a year.

And if William does become Regis, I hope he doesn't reinstate Harry his royal titles. Harry dug his own grave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The problem is, he is in line and can only take the throne as a caretaker. No one will approve of him becoming a long term Regis.

Since Queen Margrethe of Denmark abdicated there's talks about pressuring King Charles to abdicate to make way for Prince William. The poor guy, waited for so many decades to get a job and has only been on the throne for less than a year.

And if William does become Regis, I hope he doesn't reinstate Harry his royal titles. Harry dug his own grave.
    I think you're giving Harry too much credit, the guy wouldn't even know what a shovel looked like.
    The simp has been pussy whipped into submission and it's the chick calling all the shots, Harry just does as he's told.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I think you're giving Harry too much credit, the guy wouldn't even know what a shovel looked like.
    The simp has been pussy whipped into submission and it's the chick calling all the shots, Harry just does as he's told.
    Like the Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak - apparently his corruption orders was coming mostly from his wife as he was pussy whipped. His wife looked like one of the witches from Hocus Pocus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

The obvious answer is he, like everyone else, thought they'd be safe, that these things would never come out and nobody would get caught. Epstein was killed to stop him from testifying just how deep the whole thing ran. The list is far from complete I believe.
    Add to that Andrew is as thick as pigshit. He spent his entire life shielded from reality. He would have had and/or seen all sorts of things swept under rugs over the years.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

The second or third in line to the Crown are always the most fucked up and the most human and the most interesting ... Margaret ... Andrew ... Harry ... etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The second or third in line to the Crown are always the most fucked up and the most human and the most interesting ... Margaret ... Andrew ... Harry ... etc
    I think you mean Margrethe instead of Margaret. She belongs to the Danish royal house despite being cousins with Queen Elizabeth II.

Most European royal houses descended from the Prussian Royal house. It is complicated but I think at the time all these European countries didn't have the balls to lead their own countries so they asked for any relatives of the Prussian Royal house that were unemployed to rule their countries. But it may also be a decree from the Vatican Pope as his authority is higher than that of a King at that time. The Slavs during the Kievan Rus era had princes appointed by the Mongol Golden Horde to serve as vassals, then slowly they got replaced by relatives of the Prussian Kaiser.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey, I too am not a firstborn. So I know firsthand what it means to not be one. I'd like to call us collectively "born losers", but in the end who really cares? Society has progressed so much now, it really means nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The obvious answer is he, like everyone else, thought they'd be safe, that these things would never come out and nobody would get caught. Epstein was killed to stop him from testifying just how deep the whole thing ran. The list is far from complete I believe.
    Add to that Andrew is as thick as pigshit. He spent his entire life shielded from reality. He would have had and/or seen all sorts of things swept under rugs over the years.
    I think he was relying on his relationship with his mother to cover his tracks.

Many modern royals are corrupt and sick because of how easy it is to gain hereditary employment with an empty CV. In Malaysia the previous Sultan of Johore killed his caddy with a putting iron for laughing at his teeing skills. The King of Spain was recently accused of hiring a hit to poison his own bastard son. And let's not forget the ongoing stories about the Sultan of Brunei who paid for top celebrities to perform at his palace, only to arrive there and realise he is the only "audience" and the microphone was living.

Back in the days, especially during the Qing Dynasty in China, it was difficult for princes to ascend the throne and become the Emperor. There were many exams including writing in Chinese and Manchurian (Mongolian royals had to study both Chinese and Mongolian), horse riding and archery. It was easy to gain the title of "Prince of the Second Rank" down to the fourth through heritage but to gain "Prince of the First Rank" or "Prince 'Su' of the First Rank" (the latter only applies to the Manchurian "Aisin Gioro" family) they have to go through extensive exams as these were positions of high political power. You can command armies, police, judges and dukes with such rank. Second rank princes and below are only representatives of first rank princes during meetings, they have no actual political power although they do receive a minimum stipend yearly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Society has progressed so much now, it really means nothing.
    I disagree with that statement - I'd put my cock on the chopping block if that was true.
    History has shown humans and societies have learnt fuck all. And we have the hide to think we are more intelligent and that we have evolved from our ancestors...yet here we are in 2024, and humans are still behaving like fucken wild animals fighting over a shitty piece of land, a political ideology, a religion, a flag, a chick etc etc

Tyranny is the only to lead and control humans, and eventually they'll revolt against that - just like all the other civilisations and systems that have existed since the dawn of time.