Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake reviews

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fucking hell. Finally sibon is banned.

Gonna have a drink for Warwick. Wish he was still here to see this.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Lol, he got what he asked for!

I can imagine him scrubbing his fish tank muttering to himself "I can't believe he banned me, can't he tell I was joking?"!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, he got what he asked for!

I can imagine him scrubbing his fish tank muttering to himself "I can't believe he banned me, can't he tell I was joking?"!
    I think he knew that username had absolutely run its course and was no longer getting the attention he so obviously can't live without, so he'll resume on an alternate. In fact I'm pretty sure he's already got a headstart on a couple.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did Wilsono just dox himself as the admin/mod in this thread ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Yeah i think so. A message from the Shark dribbler to him popped up and then was just gone followed by Sibon being put in his place following his recent comment. Both looked to be aimed at him and now neither is around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Yeah i think so. A message from the Shark dribbler to him popped up and then was just gone followed by Sibon being put in his place following his recent comment. Both looked to be aimed at him and now neither is around.
    Yea I had a look at the administrator and admin99 join dates which are 24 and 28-2-2012, wilisono joined on the 6-3-2012 and the aus99 moderator joined a few days later on 14-3-2012.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, come on, it's no secret at all. You need to be a forum admin to be able to post sticky threads on this forum.
    And bro Willisno has been an admin at the old Syd99 long back even before AUS99 was created.
    I think it's great to know that at least one admin is constantly engaging with the forum.

Yea I had a look at the administrator and admin99 join dates which are 24 and 28-2-2012, wilisono joined on the 6-3-2012 and the aus99 moderator joined a few days later on 14-3-2012.
    Lol, interested to know what your logic is behind your “ findings ”.

I joined this forum years before 2012, probably 2008-2009, the other guys you mentioned joined years before me. And I think admin’s got to be there when he started Syd99/Aus99 years earlier.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

I joined this forum years before 2012, probably 2008-2009, the other guys you mentioned joined years before me. And I think admin’s got to be there when he started Syd99/Aus99 years earlier.
    None really, was just always curious as to who was lurking around here as the admin but using a normal account.

Had no idea there was a old and new forum,

Banned

I get JJs thought process though. If you werent part of the admin then why would Sibon have been banned for that last comment? Essentially it was just a reply to a prior comment you had made. Didnt really read like there were bad/offensive intentions behind it. Not really a fan of him but at same time wouldnt think he did anything to be banned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i always though he was just a bot ? death of a god

I get JJs thought process though. If you werent part of the admin then why would Sibon have been banned for that last comment? Essentially it was just a reply to a prior comment you had made. Didnt really read like there were bad/offensive intentions behind it. Not really a fan of him but at same time wouldnt think he did anything to be banned.
    I have replied to this a couple of times before, then I decided, whatever, who cares !

My reply was, I don’t have an official role on the administration of this forum, but I do have direct contact with admin, who is the owner of this site, I would inform him of any harm to the forum, and sometimes ask him to take action. Through admin, I do have inside information of who the reincarnations are, if you don’t believe it, ask percy1 and sharkgirl.

And this is still true, whether anyone believes it, who cares !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ...sharkgirl ... ahahah!
    I loved it when they were pretending way too much to be a chick and some dude called her out and said, why you talking like a retaard? hahahaha

Banned
    I have replied to this a couple of times before, then I decided, whatever, who cares !

My reply was, I don’t have an official role on the administration of this forum, but I do have direct contact with admin, who is the owner of this site, I would inform him of any harm to the forum, and sometimes ask him to take action. Through admin, I do have inside information of who the reincarnations are, if you don’t believe it, ask percy1 and sharkgirl.

And this is still true, whether anyone believes it, who cares !
    How come you have direct contact with them? Is there a vested interest or something similar to the shops and or forum?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    I loved it when they were pretending way too much to be a chick and some dude called her out and said, why you talking like a retaard? hahahaha
    If you're going to use the word retard it is probably best you know how to spell it first

How come you have direct contact with them? Is there a vested interest or something similar to the shops and or forum?
    Do I have to tell you how I get to know my friends ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Sibon is back by the way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Bravo!! He spammed this forum to no end and contributed nothing in ARs nor intel. I didnt like him either and agree... drink to wazza who isn't around to see this day.

Though i didnt like him I too thought his comment was innocuous and not ban worthy... probably banned for excessive spamming.

At one time I thought he was one of the Percy1, Vincent888 personas since he seemed to have no problem with those accounts and idiotically wondered what the fuss was about.

Only brother willsno can tell us if he feels like sharing.

Banned
    Why was Warwick banned? He was just calling out Sibon, and admin took years to ban Sibon anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Why was Warwick banned? He was just calling out Sibon, and admin took years to ban Sibon anyways.
    I think he had enough of it and asked admin to ban him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast