Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fake reviews

Hi all,

I am a newbie and was heavily reliant of reviews in order to identify suitable establishments. My success rate in relation to the service received compared to the reviews has been quite disappointing. I do understand that YMWV (I have learned an acronym). That is a given. Sometimes you might come across a lady who has had a bad day or is not really feeling the vibe with a punter. That is understandable and not something you can foresee.

If there are people on here posting fake reviews and potentially receiving some kick backs or freebies, I would like to ask that you consider those who are parting with their hard earned based on forum reviews. It’s not as though your average punter has the available funds to try a variety of establishments before finding the right one.

I think I can speak on behalf of most punters on here when I say, we are just looking to satisfy our needs and have respect for WL’s.

That being said, I would like to say thank you to those who post genuine reviews, good and not so good.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a fair request. I think on balance, 95%+ reviews on here are from real experiences and are reflected in the AR's. I only pay attention to certain users because their write ups are reliable and I think we have similar tastes.

I think there are very few out and out fake or shill reviews. And a lot get called out pretty quickly if they are.

Is there a lot of embellishment in reviews? Yep there is. I'm guilty of it, especially after I've just had one of the best BJ's of my life and I'm still in the post-coital glow. Two experiences are never going to be the same for two different people.

Its also fair to remember that every WL is slim, under the age of 25 and looks like they've just stepped out of a fashion magazine, thats if you believe the shop photos and descriptions.

Take the AR's here, add 10 years and 10 kgs and you shouldn't be disappointed. And if you are, feel free to write a review of your experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keebab, you make some good points. That last paragraph did make me laugh .

Banned
    As an exercise for our English assignment our English teacher asked us to write a AR on a ML whom we've never met and never had.

Here is my feeble attempt:

When Coco walked into the room sparks were flying everywhere. She was topless with the nipples pointing at me. She gave me devilish smile and stuck out her long sharp tongue. We kissed and I put my hands on her buttocks and squeezed them and drew them pressing her unto my groin. She put her hand on my little brother and pressed it hard. I got an instant hard on. She unzipped me and put her mouth and enveloped me like an ice cream cone and started to work on it.....
    I think I got a C from it. Hence I've never written any AR for Aus99.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha. If that is the Coco I am thinking of, your review was quite accurate ��.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Haha. If that is the Coco I am thinking of, your review was quite accurate ��.
    Thanks. I think once I wrote an AR on Kiki of 200 Stanmore.

My over-dramatized, over-fantacized and over-romanticised piece of literary work was prompty removed by the administrator.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anthing from asiaaddict about Fireflies is fake advertising in the extreme.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm new to punting so I haven't delved in other side of ML and WL establishment and just stuck to the big name Asian ones like n5m and Ginza/Empire.

Usually the biggest surprise is WLs face and skintone but it doesn't take too long to adjust during the session and it usually not that bad. They would at least be 6+/10 for face if I saw them outside and I find the body representative.

One thing I try to remind myself is even if the girl is considered pretty, dont expect model level because they likely won't work in this industry.

I try to write ARs to be factual but this can be bit boring. Im impressed with some of the ARs here which sounds like it from a eroctic novel. Some of the magical moments which should be mentioned in ARs like good eye contact, round 3, WL doing amazing BBBJ is really YMMV. I had repeats with WLs where service level fluctuate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Yeah... starting to get a little more suss the more I see. And he never comes back to refute any accusations in his ARs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The whole sex industry is underpinned with fakeness.
    Fake photos, fake orgasms, fake moaning, fake rosters, bait 'n switch etc
    One thing punting teaches you is that disappointment is just the difference between your fantasy and reality.
    As for embellished reviews, sometimes people need a fantasy to survive their reality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The whole sex industry is underpinned with fakeness.
    Fake photos, fake orgasms, fake moaning, fake rosters, bait 'n switch etc
    One thing punting teaches you is that disappointment is just the difference between your fantasy and reality.
    As for embellished reviews, sometimes people need a fantasy to survive their reality.
    If the sex industry is based on real life it would be like Oiran (high-end courtesans) from Edo period Japan. Guys would spend thousands to see her dance and sing, and probably pour sake but not have sex with her. Only those she approves for sex will get the goodies after months or probably years of seeing her.

These days sex is easier to get at brothels but you really need to set your expectations - WLs are not your "wife for hire" so expect her to kick you out if you don't follow her routine and restrictions. If you make her life easier then she will definitely make your time enjoyable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Punting like fishing is a fantasy. And both of them smell quite the same.

That's why you have a shower after the deed before you go home and meet the wife.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Punting like fishing is a fantasy. And both of them smell quite the same.

That's why you have a shower after the deed before you go home and meet the wife.
    You should try casting a net in the middle of the ocean. You'll catch everything including crabs and clams (a pun on STIs)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just closing the loop on the appearance of yet another false claim from you, Niisato. You have falsely claimed that i provide fake reviews and false advertising for 382A. Your criticisms lack any substance and are normally one or two sentences stating the false allegation, but little else. I won't post my full reply in this thread, but it is available at:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...62#post2942862

In summary, it states:
    1) Punters such as Meng, Mr Fugly, BigDipper, Rickyon and Ludwig have all seen and had similar experiences with some of the girls I have reviewed at 382A. Their ARs are published on this site, so it's easy to check and so you could have checked, of you had the inclination. Other punters have also confirmed similar experiences, but are less well known on this Forum. Regardless, their ARs validate my posts. So are these forum members providing false advertising too?
    2)My ARs of Hika, Airi, Karin, Anna and Moca at CBD360 are 100% consistent in style as my ARs at 382A and commenced months before 382A opened. in addition there was an overlap in ARs of girls at both shops.
    I haven't changed my writing style or content inclusions specifically for 382A. It is how I wish to write about and record the (almost always) wonderful 60 to 90 minutes of pleasure with a pretty young girl less than half my age at one of these shops.
    3) BigDipper has a similar writing style and seems to have similar taste as me and we seem to share a similar preference in girls, but have never met.
    4) It is impossible for you to have the same experience with me as you only have 30 minute sessions and your entire focus is on your pleasure and not the girl's. That is completely reasonable as you are paying for a service. However, for some strange reason, I get a great deal of pleasure from pleasuring the girls, rather than solely receiving pleasure. We are different in that regard and I certainly would not criticise any punter for expecting to receive good service and great pleasure for the price he has paid. That is expected and perfectly reasonable.
    5) My writing style is intended to inform, entertain and, in some cases, educate the readers. This style is consistent, regardless of which girl and shop I am writing about
    6) I very rarely post bad ARs on WLs, if ever. (My view is that we may not have fully connected, that she was having a bad day - we all have them, she needed training, shaving, or a day off. As there are plenty of forum members who keep us updated on WLs with poor service, I can't add much value to that discussion.)

To suggest that somehow I am now providing fake reviews and false advertising for 382A, when this has been my writing style prior to 382A even opening, is incorrect and ignores the facts - plus ARs published on this Forum. Similarly, as above, to hope or even expect, that you will have the same experience with the girl for 30 minutes that I have in 60 to 90 minutes after pleasuring the girl for more than 60% of the duration of the booking, is aiming too high for you. In my experience, the ROI punters may receive from spending time to pleasure the girl first takes the session to a completely different level. Having rad many of your ARs, I am confident you are unlikely to experience this. However, you will benefit from saving money from your 30 minute bookings versus 60 or 90 minutes. Good for you!

The facts regarding my ARs are clearly available on this Forum for anyone to check. I continue to notice that despite being presented with the facts, there has been no contrition on your part - which provides an accurate measure of the man.

My conclusion as a consequence of the lack of substance in your allegations and the lack of verification of my ARs with same from other punters is that it appears you are being 'encouraged' by another shop to make these false allegations. It is unlikely that anyone would be so stupid to allege that one punter's AR is false without checking if the girl has had similarly positive ARs from other punters. Unlikely as it may be, you have managed to achieve this as did one other Forum member, 'easylove4u' who claimed I had only written ARs for 382A, without checking my historical ARs. A remarkable level of stupidity, to say the least.

easylove4u is similarly absent in providing any contrition following being faced with the facts, rather than falsehoods. Again, this says a lot about the person.

There will be more ARs coming both for 382A and at least one other shop. If you don't like my writing style, then don't read them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    .... However, for some strange reason, I get a great deal of pleasure from pleasuring the girls, rather than solely receiving pleasure.
    We do not have the pleasure of reading about how you "pleasure" the girls. Do you use your nose or knuckles or ?

How much discount does a ML gives you to "pleasure" her?

Have you ever thought when you "pleasure" the ML she may feel it to be an unpleasure because to her what you think is pleasure may be an irritation or bad taste or ungentlemanly or offensive or uncomfortable or rude or uninvited or unwelcomed etc. etc.?

Have you talked to any priest or police about your mission in life to "pleasure" the MLs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    You should try casting a net in the middle of the ocean. You'll catch everything including crabs and clams (a pun on STIs)
    You may get a lot of wind instead of crabs and clams if you cast a net in the middle of the ocean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Being relatively new myself, I remember one of the wiser brothers mentioning somewhere to set your expectations low for a first time visit rather than going off purely on a review. I do this when I see a a new ml and I must say it makes it a lot better for me.

As usual YMMV!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    We do not have the pleasure of reading about how you "pleasure" the girls. Do you use your nose or knuckles or ?

How much discount does a ML gives you to "pleasure" her?

Have you ever thought when you "pleasure" the ML she may feel it to be an unpleasure because to her what you think is pleasure may be an irritation or bad taste or ungentlemanly or offensive or uncomfortable or rude or uninvited or unwelcomed etc. etc.?

Have you talked to any priest or police about your mission in life to "pleasure" the MLs?
    Hi Sibon,

Thanks for your reply and enquiry.

1) There is a lot of detail in my ARs on what I do and how I do it. I'll ignore the questions of using my nose or my knuckles and refer you to my ARs. As you are a prolific poster on this Forum, I will let those go through to the keeper.

2) The WL doesn't give me a discount for me to pleasure her and I would never ask for one. I am happy to be able to share intimacy with a pretty girl less than half my age, or younger. Typically I don't see MLs as you will see from my ARs, if you read them. The restrictions on activity with MLs make it impossible to do what I want to do and so there is no point to book MLs.

3) Re how the WL feels, I typically ask her multiple times through the session if she likes what I am doing, or "is that ok?", etc, etc. There is normally a lot of feedback throughout the session - either spoken or unspoken and I always ask them in advance to tell me if they are not enjoying what I am doing. You have the time to do that in 60min, 90min 120min bookings, unlike 30min bookings which Niisato seems to solely book. (how can he possibly expect to have the same experience as me - ridiculous!).

Plus when the WL is having an intense orgasm from what you are doing - it is a pretty good indication. When she tells you "it's the first time she has cum twice in 60mins" or "..... first time to cum 3 times in 90 minutes", it's also a good indication. I normally request "No FOAM please" at the beginning. If it feels good, then ..... great. But don't make fake noises as then it's more difficult for me to work out what changes to the activity are required.

4) Two points:
    a) I am not Catholic and so I don't have any communication with Priests.
    b) Pleasuring girls is not "my mission in life" and I have never said it was. Why would it be my "mission"? It is just my way of getting a higher level of pleasure from spending time with a WL, other than being solely focused on what she does to me and squirting cum in her mouth or in a condom. It is often better to give, rather than to receive. But my experience is that both are taken to a higher level if we as punters spend time giving pleasure, rather than just receiving it. As mentioned, the ROI is much much higher as this approach is in the minority. I completely understand this is not for everyone and most punters just want to be serviced by the WL. That is 100% ok and, in fact, normal. That is why they went to the shop and paid the $$.

I have mentioned enough check points in my earlier answers to these false allegations for Forum members to verify them, if they wish to. But, why would they? I accept other punters experiences on face value and don't seek to check on them, verify them, criticise them or make false allegations about them. They post ARs and comments about their experiences, just as I do. I accept there is a broad range of experiences at these establishments - and totally agree that sometimes the experience and satisfaction from some WLs, is less than expected. Typically I am not the only punter who has experienced this from the WL and so I am happy their ARs inform all Forum members of the poor service. I can't add any value to that discussion, so typically don't write critical ARs.

We all get PMs on this Forum from other punters and if someone asks me about a WL, then, if I have seen her, I reply honestly - good or bad. But I don't punt as often or to as broad a range of shops as the legends on this Forum do, due to time and $$. In fact I was out of action for half of December and most of January due to work commitments. So the legends do a great service in keeping us all informed. But, ..... I can't add any value to that commentary. They do a fine job. I also include the work that Yowser does as one of those legends!

I will be happy if just one punter PMs me and asked about some of the things I do. I am really pleased so far that it has been many more than one and, by coincidence, another punter who describes himself as a 'pleasure giver' rather than a 'pleasure taker' asked me about some topics last night as I was leaving a shop. It turned into a one hour conversation and sharing of experiences. He "discovered this" (his words) and has been on this path since he was in his teens - so, even earlier than me. He has a fantastic and very enjoyable life in front of him!

It is just a different approach than the norm. I don't criticise the norm and I completely understand it and accept it. Why would you pay for a plumber to come over to work on your house and then you do the plumbing yourself?? But girls and sex are different than plumbing and the ROI you get from taking a different approach is significantly higher, in my experience.

Imagine measuring the satisfaction of your booking from the number of times the girl cums, rather than the number of times you, the punter, cums??!! An unusual approach, I know. Not for everyone.

Two to three more ARs on the way. If Forum members don't like my writing style, then please don't read them. But, unlike another two Forum members to whom I have replied,........ if Forum members wish to question my ARs, they should do their research before making false allegations. Idiots!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you've been here long enough, you'll know who's posting fake reviews and being shills for shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bad news Niisato! Another punter has verified one of my ARs and this time it's for Rossi. You can see it at:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-a-combination!

So that brings the total to six or seven other punters providing positive ARs or verifying my ARs at this shop. As mentioned, the ARs for 382A are written in the same style as for CBD360/CBDStyle. So, ….. does that mean I was creating false advertising for CBD as well?

Didn't you do any research on other punters' ARs for this shop before you started making false allegations about my ARs?

Apparently not. Just like easylove4u. Ridiculous and stupid.

Just closing off on all the instances in which you made your false allegations. There are so many instances of your BS allegations that, …. it is pretty obvious you are doing this on behalf of a competitor shop. What a joke!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast