Thread: K Miya - large natural boobs

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Miya - large natural boobs

NOTE: this is for K Miya. There was a typo in thread title to K Miki earlier

I originally booked for K Min but she cancelled for the day so upon recommendation from reception I went with K Miya.

Her height and boob size interested me. I was bit worried about her age and if she looks too MILF, I took the punt anyways. Waited about 10min and went to the room.

Overall, I left the room satisfied even though I don't think we really connected. She provides good service ensuring I finish twice which is pretty rare for me atm. She's also receptive. Not lot of eye contact during BJ but she position herself well such that you can touch her boobs or FIV. I can't say Bj was particularly amazing but she does try to go deep (my little bro around 6 inches for reference) and okay with me gently thrusting. She DFK pretty well so if you're into kissing like me then it a huge plus.

We finished quite early and just spend the time chit chatting and relaxing.

Appearance wise, she looks around mid 30s, she is tall as described along with a nice ass for doggy + amazingly large natural boobs that feels so soft to touch and kiss.

She usually worked 1 day a week, sometimes 2 days so it fairly low risk of burnout but it might make it hard for bros to book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thanks. Need to change the title though - wrong girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro! Corrected it from Miki to Miya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah looks like I can change the thread heading but it doesn't update on the list view :/

Have sent request to admin to delete thread

Edited: looks like thread heading just took bit of time to update. Withdrew request to delete this thread