Thread: T Linda - Good Punt with a BBBJ Queen

Junior Member(有D料到)

T Linda - Good Punt with a BBBJ Queen

Girl: T Linda

Date: January 2024

Services Provided: Shower Together, BBBJ & deepthroat, LFK, DATY, sex in a variety of positions, CIM, HJ.

Face: 7/10

Body: 8/10 - She's got enhanced D cups, but they're done well. Slim waist though a tiny bit of a tummy when she's on her back. Not fat by any stretch of the imagination, but likely doesn't go to the gym.

Service: 9/10 - Knows how to control the session (when to speed up, slow down, etc.)

Personality/After Sex: 9/10

Summary: Good service with a girl that made me cum twice--I'm normally just a one shot dude--and definitely good value for money. Good body. Decent face.

I originally booked Eurasian Bently but she unfortunately went home early--as I was literally parking my car--as advised by management. I already drove out here (like a 40 min drive for me) so didn't want to waste the opportunity. Sunk Cost Fallacy and all that. As such I went into the shop and, long story short, I bumped into Linda as I was at the ATM.

She immediately caught my eye because her face was a spitting image of the girl I lost my virginity to decades ago. That experience was so awkward, awful, and lasted maybe 90 seconds after putting it in. Perhaps subconsciously I wanted to redo that memory to make it much better in my mind (Joanna, if you're reading this, I swear I'm heaps better in bed now!), but I digress.

I asked reception whether she was available to which they noted in the afirmative.

Nice.

I was already horny from trying to psyche myself up for a session with Bently (I've read that she's quite the experience and you need to be ready for her), so by the time Linda walked in the room I was already rock hard and ready to pounce. We immediately undressed each other (I kept interrupting the poor girl while she was trying to put the sheets on the bed!), she saw my little bro was at full attention, so she grabbed it and said "Horny Boy" with a cute but naughty smile.

Into the shower where she gave an amazing BBBJ that almost made me cum then and there. That BBBJ is definitely a highlight. After the shower it was onto the bed where I DATY'd her. She likes a hard licking and I made her cum after about 10-15 minutes. We switched back to BBBJ on the bed cos I needed to experience that again, and once again, I almost came immediately. She gives the perfect amount of suction with no teeth and a bit of ball sucking. I asked her to take it all and she kindly obliged with no gag.

Time to fuck.

Dommed up and she started on top in the Man Missionary Position (I only just found out that this is what it was called), grinding slowly and building up harder and harder until she came, very vocally. After her orgasm I think she wanted to immediately return the favour so she then switched it up to Fast Fuck/Cowgirl position--relentlessly riding me fast and hard. She would have succeeded in making me cum at this rate so I grabbed her ass to pull myself out to force her to stop. She had a bit of a laugh about that.

Switched to the Screw Sex position, followed by doggy. I was about to cum again so had to stop and move her move onto her back for some missionary/Drill which led to Spread Legs, until finally pounding her into (my) submission in Viennese Oyster.

I stopped right before I was about to cum and asked her to finish me off in her mouth with that amazing BBBJ.

After I came in her mouth, she grabbed her toothbrush from her bag and went to the shower to spit out my seed (she called it "spitting out my babies" lol) and brush her teeth. After that she got back in bed and we had a nice chat for a while.

With only a bit of time left, my little bro got interested again so I moved my hand down there to say hi. She looked at me like, "What're you doing?" so I took her hand and put it on little bro so she can say hi as well. At this point her timer went off, but she said "It's okay".

I asked her to give me a final BBBJ and her only request was that I don't cum in her mouth again. Fine. She worked her magic with some deepthroat and when she knew I was about to bust again she took me out of her mouth and finished with a HJ--erupting my seed into the air like a volcano.

"Good boy" is what she said to end that session.

WIR: Maybe. It's a bit of a trek for me and I would like to see other girls, so probably wouldn't purposely book her the day before like I normally try to organise things. However, if I was in the area, horny, and she was available, I wouldn't think twice about booking another session with her.

Happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR! Probably the next thai girl on my list, if ever I find myself lost in the area..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From experience, Bentley going home and you shaggin Linda was like winning a mini jackpot on the pokies, don't hurry back for Bentley.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for including the links. Otherwise I would have no idea what a Viennese Oyster is.

That's a great AR. I had my heart set of some of the recent Japanese girls that have been reviewed but I might have to stick with the Thais.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    From experience, Bentley going home and you shaggin Linda was like winning a mini jackpot on the pokies, don't hurry back for Bentley.
    Oh really? Why do you say that? Seems to be lots of great reviews of Bently on here. (And I love halfies--if she is, in fact, a halfie... Lots of people on here saying she's not that.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's a very attractive girl, but can confirm she has a bit of a tummy. And it's not fat either, like it doesn't crease up into rolls like fat does when you bend over... At first I thought she was pregnant, but I don't think she is/was. Still very good punt regardless.

Linda is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com