Thread: J Ena - A disappointment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Ena - A disappointment

J Ena, long story short, she doesn’t really wanna be there, booked her after work and it was just a terrible experience. Avoid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    goes against the grain, given ur a 7 post guy, i call bs, since u provided us no info..

HINT, EVERY girl dosnt want to be there dude, lol

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Lmaooo, this cracked me!!!

OP some info would actually be helpful, to determine WHY it was a dud punt for you?

Many several reason to factor, maybe you were a dick from the get go? Not saying you were, but LONG STORY SHORT comment doesn't help your fellow punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    goes against the grain, given ur a 7 post guy, i call bs, since u provided us no info..

Wow, another sarcastic and useless post by T1ooo.

Where are your original reviews?

It’s getting irritating.

The forum moderators should introduce caps on the number of non-review posts and stop this unwanted spamming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR. Sorry to hear you had a dud punt. Could you share more detail?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Wow, another sarcastic and useless post by T1ooo.

Where are your original reviews?

It’s getting irritating.

The forum moderators should introduce caps on the number of non-review posts and stop this unwanted spamming.
    their all in the CBD style thread dickface, have a read instead of being a fucking baby before you get you head smash in.

and the intel i provided was top notch there http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2888651
    not like the faggot you are, ida thought 2024 would be somethign different but nope, still the same old usless dumb shit as always.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Ena did not seem to me to be a moody girl. I can't imagine her other than being consistent.
    She must have had a rough day to be in a foul mood. Perhaps the previous customer was bad.

In my last session with her, she did mention that some customers wanted to skip Part 1 and move to Part 2.
    That seemed to annoy her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woah woah chill out guys just punting hahaha and only first week of 2024

Agree with the comments above…OP to give you and the girl benefit of the doubt and hear both sides of the story it would help to give more info on service and what was bad/cons…did she have bad attitude but still did all the services? Did she refuse certain services that comes with fee was she show etc

Even if no ratings or comments on body and face at least comment in service as to why she was bad or why avoid so we can judge fairly… as woodland said sometimes the girl had a bad day…and douche previous customer

I’ve had 7/10 experience before there based on one time girl didn’t allow daty and another time she didn’t join shower with me and asked for extra for bbbj but this was while back and I told reception and they apologies and they confirmed the shower together is included even if 30/45mins can’t rmb which one I chose sometimes it just comes to pure miscommunication as I think the girl was very new and their other girl re bbbj had moved from 276 to 360…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I feel for the girl I could imagine the girl getting pissed for those seeing her for first time and asking to skip part 1…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    knowing Ena, she's a real trooper, something really annoying must have happened to her that day. perhaps yowser can provide some insights

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can you just imagine the psyco that the OP is if this is all legit? cant even post a proper review or info, imagine how he would be in a fucking punting session, this is why i tend not to post reviews, just unco anti social unpolite wankers going there and just causing problems form the girls coz they read a great session from another punter, and expect it also from 0 to 100 as soon as the door closes which isnt the case, if this post is true, its the fucking cunts that this shop is trying to screen out.