Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Slimish, D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : A good punt, good VFM

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to have a punt so I called Rita and booked Brandy.

The door was opened by Sunny but Rita called me down the corridor and I saw she was talking to Jenny, the Korean girl who has just returned to the shop (I reviewed her on 30.5.23). Rita took my money and led me to Brandy’s room.

This is the Brandy who was working at 533 about 15 months ago.

Brandy was wearing a black top and a red tartan skirt over a black bra and knickers. She was immediately cheerful and giggly.

I stripped and showered and she stripped.

She has an OK slimish figure with decent D-cups and slim legs. She has several tatts and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Brandy wiped my cock and started a good BBBJ – no teeth, some spitting on my cock and just a couple of tissue-breaks. She also lightly tickled my balls and when I moaned appreciatively she took a small vibrator out of her bag. It was an unusual one – curved and very slim (like a pencil) – and it felt great as she rubbed it against my balls. She then went south to tickle my arsehole and then gently inserted it to massage my prostate while still sucking me. This was very good but I had to get her to stop after a while because I was going to cum way too soon.

Brandy grabbed a condom but I said “Not yet” and asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was OK but she was quiet and didn’t cum but I was allowed to insert a finger in her pussy (but FIA was not allowed).

Brandy dismounted and knelt beside me for some more BJ while I had some more FIV.

She dressed me and after a bit of CBJ she applied some lube and straddled me for some cowgirl. She was leaning back so I was able to rub her clit and admire her tits but the action wasn’t quite right so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was much better as Brandy spread her knees wide so she was just the right height and I saw it through like that.

Brandy took a shower and I tried to have a conversation and I established she was from Shanghai but her English was so poor that I didn’t try further. She offered a “massagey” and as there were a few minutes left I turned over.

After showering etc I went and had a chat with Rita. It was busy in there today and she had five girls working, which took some juggling as there are only four rooms. Sunny was also in the office and we had a brief chat before a customer came for her.

Rita showed me the real photo she has finally got of Sunny which is going to replace the false one she’d used to date. And I also said hello to a new girl Honey (bit MILFy but friendly) but I couldn’t meet the other new girl Linda as she’d popped out to the shop.

Good news, chaps – Rita told me that Priscilla, who returned home for Christmas and New Year, should be back soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmm how many blokes do you reckon that vibrators been up?