Thread: K Misha (or Missha or previosuly Yuna) - professional service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Misha (or Missha or previosuly Yuna) - professional service

I booked Misha after hearing all the good reviews about her.

Face:
    Looks wise - she is probably in her early to mid 30s. I would give her a 7 / 10
    If you don't look too closely, she is beautiful, although quite enhanced.
    Enhanced to a point where rarely would you see one like her in the wild.
    If you look closely at her face, she is showing some signs of aging.
    On the Chinese catchgod forum, she has a face rating of approximately 6 / 10.
    Here, I see some users rating her face at 8/10.
    She is probably the same age as K Rebecca - although the latter has a more natural face.
    K Julia probably is 0.5 points above Misha in terms of face.

Body:
    She has a great body. I would put it at an 8 / 10.
    Her boobs are enhanced, but they are not too hard. I enjoyed her boobs quite a bit.
    Sure, they are slightly too large for her frame, but this was not an issue.
    Her nipples are perfect.
    She is 165cm, but looks taller due to her excellent proportions.
    Her legs are great. I should have spent more time worshiping them.
    Her bum must be somewhat enhanced because her bum crack aka gluteal cleft is very deep.
    This allows her to slide you deeply into her gluteal cleft. Perhaps you can call this a bum slide.
    She puts a little too much lotion on her skin, but it seems all the K girls at Ginza does that.
    You don't get oily lotion skin from the C or J girls there. This somewhat turns me off.
    However the oily skin allows for more body to body movement.

Attitude:
    Easily 10 / 10
    She has a very positive attitude as the other brothers here have mentioned.
    Similar to Rebecca, her attitude was almost too positive.
    She does smoke. She also likes sucking on lollipops.
    She has a smokers voice.

Service:
    I'm not a big dragon drill (DD) fan. But her DD skills is out of this world. The best I have ever had. Better than any girl at Ginza, or even the ones I have tried overseas.
    The transition between DD to BBBJ is also seamless which i rarely experienced before.
    Her cat bath is also incredible. Her mouth are like lubricated suction pads.
    I think her pussy slide is a tad less exciting than K Julia or K Rebecca. I would rate Julia the highest in this activity. Rebecca can easily make you cum via her power move alone.
    But yes she does a good job, and can alternate between sliding front and back. She does use her hands a bit more than the other girls. The way Julia does it is perhaps the most exciting.
    I didn't get a chance to FIV her. only some basic rubbing on the outside. Can anyone verify if she's open to FIV?
    This is one activity the less experienced ML girls are more accommodating on. you can stick in two or three fingers.
    She did encourage me to stick my fingers and thumbs in her mouth though. she was very good with that.
    I came twice and was fully spent.
    I cannot fault the service - 10/10

WIR:
    Yes, although not straight away.
    Her service is top notch, but she is too much of a professional for my liking.

Like Patek, Vacheron and AP, the Holy Trinity of K girls at Ginza is clearly Rebecca, Misha and Julia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you link this catchgod forum ratings? Am i able to read it if i dont know chinese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All points are on spot brother.
    She does not allow FIV. Another thing to highlight is her smooth transition of BBBJ to domming you then CG. Sometimes I think she rides me without the dom.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Can you link this catchgod forum ratings? Am i able to read it if i dont know chinese?
    Here’s one:
    https://www.catchgod.com/thread-91474-1-1.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I must experience receiving such 'rimming' (D.D.)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her tongue goes in quite deep, deeper than any other girl i've experienced, and simultaneously she's giving you a HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I turned around once during DD. She not using tongue. Just two finger in the condom. Easy go deep when pretender.