Thread: TW Sherry - Hidden Innie in the Mirage 🏜

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

TW Sherry - Hidden Innie in the Mirage 🏜

I don't know where Nana found all these young cuties from. I thought Momo can't be beaten, boy I was wrong. I just discovered another "hidden Gem" at 108. She is Sherry, a young cutie girl from Taiwan .

Sherry is quite a talker, a happy type . I'm not sure I can say innocent the ways she carries on in the shower and then moves to the bed. But yes, she definitely looks very innocent and young indeed.

Shower time this girl is almost as good as in part 2 . Plenty of play in side.. lots hugs , touching, kisses on each other body, neck ,cheeks, I often sneak in for a lip kiss . She knee down washing my cock with eye contact a little smile on her face....you wish that she would swallow my whole cock or lick my balls in that moment. More talk more touching more washing I swear we were there for half the session haha.
    This probably my first time I had a proper shower time play with a girl. It was Good I enjoyed it. I can't believe a innocent looking girl is this good !

Masssge? This my first time at 108 a girl start a massage on me. I go with the flow, something different for a change nd let see where this leave to. Wasn't too good ( abit soft I didn't feel any power sherry is a small size girl), so i begin to touching her body( smooth white skin). She reacts with some nice soft moans. She grap my hands nd place it on her boobs soo soft ( good size shaped C cup on he small frame makes her boobs even bigger)

Nuru - I guess her slides is not bad not , not as experience as Momo but still good. Her boobs is bigger nd softer than momo, she used that to her advantage..lots boobs sliding on my body. Catbath she better..her lips physical kisses my body can feel her tongue on my skin.

Now her cbj , man it is one of the best ..she has great skills..using her hands nd mouth with. Great strength very strong like a Dyson...it feel fantastic...I almost cum right there. So I stopped her before is too late. We play some more, this time my turn to explore to her body. Sherry has a very young package ... narrow waist, nice ass not too big just right for her size small had some meat on it. For a Chinese is a good ass

The highlight of the session- that bald lasered pussy is a" Innie " barely look legal look so young wow. It look even better on all four omg fck me .
    After I cum she want more cuddle nd kisses then head to the shower.

All that for just $170 45min. If that is not a bargain I don't know what it is. That's why is now my favorite shop. Air con inbuilt shower.

Overall- Sherry is a passionate and a submissive girl ..I won't say she likes this job but she doesn't hate it. Very easy to get along with she feels like a gf. She had this young girl giggles and laughter makes the whole session more relaxing. She will be addictive so becareful not to fall in love with her! What a way to start a new year !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR thanks Bro Woods. This place is on my radar as I have indicated previously & Sherry sounds like a real gem, and with that "innie" too...

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Great AR thanks Bro Woods. This place is on my radar as I have indicated previously & Sherry sounds like a real gem, and with that "innie" too...
    Thanks Mr long. Yes, Sherry is a gem no doubt.if you like young cute gfe innocent looking girl then that's her. Not much information on her out there. No guy wants to share her, I understand.

I went in again a few days ago to see her within a week.. Now that doesn't happen often. My whole week I was thinking of our session..every minute of it. Some punt will last only few a hours, few days then wear off. This time,i walk out with an even bigger smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good stuff mate! Sounds like you're on a winner there...

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Good stuff mate! Sounds like you're on a winner there...
    Master Woods has been on a punting rampage.

Sherry sounds and looks delicious, does she do diamond? Wonder what else is on the menu!

Will definitely have to make my way over to 108!

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Master Woods has been on a punting rampage.

Sherry sounds and looks delicious, does she do diamond? Wonder what else is on the menu!

Will definitely have to make my way over to 108!
    I guess If clicked, any thing can happen that's with any girls. But you gonna be in there first haha she's pretty young may takes sometimes who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother Woods for the recommendation.

I chose sherry today on the strength of the AR and it's as woods said.

She's very young and pretty. I'd give at least 8/10 and she would turn heads on the street for sure. So pretty and sexy in her playboy bunny G and bow tie i nearly came just when she hugged me on entry to the room! Dyed her hair with blonde streaks. Yum.

I'd say she has large b cups, not quite C. Didn't bother me as I'm ok with any size that isn't airport runway flat.

The shower is indeed the highlight. Best shower I've been given from anyone ever. Lots of hugs and LFK. Thorough soaping. I was so excited and horny i wanted to fk her right there. Had to fight to control myself.

So afraid to cum in shower I had to stop the B2B slide.

She asked me to lie down front on bed and i nearly came there too!! Must be the testosterone from gym work or her hotness or my abstinence build up. Had to blank out my mind to stop cumming.

It was normal B2B slide just with gel. It wasn't quite the japanese nuru experience i was expecting. Lots of smiles and kissing though and catbath. Very young hot gfe.

Asked her to finger rim me during CBJ but she couldn't sustain it. Not an assplayer.

I tried DATY but that's off the table politely and coquettishly declined. FS declined too.

After the deed she gave the same thorough shower with kisses which wasn't rushed. Usually some girls will rush you out, but not here. Very huggy, holding hands and fingers intertwined on the way out.

Well worth the punt and the shower and kisses are the highlights. Left very happy and relaxed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought to add 2 cents regarding the shop itself. Mamasan was apologetic as there was a miscommunication for my booking. She realised i made the booking via sms without leaving a name. She originally thought sherry not available but was in fact allocated to me. She did let me preview her and another girl before realising i in fact booked her.

The othe observation is the rooms are renovated to a decent standard. Near GE like room appearance. Mirrors on ceiling as well as wall. Rooms are big with couch and bed. Showers modern and clean and even with a japanese like bath stool. Been renovated to a good standard. My waiting room wasn't that nice, so GE still sets the gold standard.

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thanks brother Woods for the recommendation.

I chose sherry today on the strength of the AR and it's as woods said.

She's very young and pretty. I'd give at least 8/10 and she would turn heads on the street for sure. So pretty and sexy in her playboy bunny G and bow tie i nearly came just when she hugged me on entry to the room! Dyed her hair with blonde streaks. Yum.

I'd say she has large b cups, not quite C. Didn't bother me as I'm ok with any size that isn't airport runway flat.

The shower is indeed the highlight. Best shower I've been given from anyone ever. Lots of hugs and LFK. Thorough soaping. I was so excited and horny i wanted to fk her right there. Had to fight to control myself.

So afraid to cum in shower I had to stop the B2B slide.

She asked me to lie down front on bed and i nearly came there too!! Must be the testosterone from gym work or her hotness or my abstinence build up. Had to blank out my mind to stop cumming.

It was normal B2B slide just with gel. It wasn't quite the japanese nuru experience i was expecting. Lots of smiles and kissing though and catbath. Very young hot gfe.

Asked her to finger rim me during CBJ but she couldn't sustain it. Not an assplayer.

I tried DATY but that's off the table politely and coquettishly declined. FS declined too.

After the deed she gave the same thorough shower with kisses which wasn't rushed. Usually some girls will rush you out, but not here. Very huggy, holding hands and fingers intertwined on the way out.

Well worth the punt and the shower and kisses are the highlights. Left very happy and relaxed.
    I'm glad you also had a good time with Sherry. She's a very sweet girl. Thank you for sharing, Mr Moore

If your like Sherry than you will love J Ami too. What a body .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sherry is a gem, treat her well boys. I concur with everything Woods has said and don’t have much to add.

Super cute is how I would describe her. And her innie kitty kat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys for the reviews on Sherry. I see she doesn’t do diamond and offers the nuru service.

Anyone know if she allows upgrading the CBJ to a BBBJ for a pineapple? Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Superb GFE treatment and super easy to joke around since speak chinese...sometimes need a change of nationality from all the J-girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by McDees View Post
    Superb GFE treatment and super easy to joke around since speak chinese...sometimes need a change of nationality from all the J-girls.
    Cheers. Is Sherry strictly a CBJ only girl or is BBBJ an optional extra?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review

108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588