Thread: Wolli Creek Massage (Near Cooks River)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wolli Creek Massage (Near Cooks River)

Have been to this shop a few times after noticing it on the drive home from work. Cant miss it, its straight after the Harry's Cafe de Wheels drive-in which btw is great for a post session feed. Plenty of parking available on the side streets and a perfect side entrance away from the busy Princess Highway traffic.

Was running errands across town and decided a Friday treat was in order for my sore legs & back. From my previous visits, they seem to have good selection of Korean and Thai women that change and rotate quite often. Called in and was able to get an appt at my desired time in the afternoon. A tip to brothers to call ahead and speak to the lady at the front desk who was very helpful in understanding my body pains and provided advice on treatment (and recommendation on my type of gal). I later confirmed with her upon my arrival that she had some background and experience in massage.

Popped into the bathroom and had a nice shower to freshen myself up for my yet to be seen sexy masseuse Sky (Skye?). I absolutely want to at least smell my best for the young lady that was going to be treating my body and hopefully fondelling me for the next 45 mins. Popped into a nicely designed room, shed my clothes and lay on the massage table. Was about to doze off, when I hear footsteps coinciding with a sultry voice that made me feel like prey.

Sky is a cutie, has a brighht and cheerful persona and I could see some nice curves from which her attire drapped over. Onto part 1 and I elected for a hard massage on my shoulders, back and legs. Sky did a fantatsic job here, and as I later found out, she is a regular gym rat, which explains both strength & curvature. At the same time, there were some light touches, brushes and whispers which invigorated lil johnny to twiggle. Asked about extras and chose the body slide and covered bj option. In no time, the top and skirt were off, and standing in front of me was a body built 4 sex. Started with a body slide across my back where I very much enjoyed her smooth skin glazing across my body and then I proceeded to flip. Was given some leeway to let my hands roam across her body which I think she enjoyed. Without getting off the table, Sky moved between my legs, slipped on a dom and gave me bj that I'm still thinking about right now.

Erupted shortly after and now that I think about it, more quickly than I would have liked, but Sky was a sweetheart, helping me not only clean up, but dress up before she put her clothes back on. Left out the side door a happy man but wont be able to visit for a couple of weeks due to a spending hangover from the holiday season. I hear there are a few other "therapists" that sound very alluring and a must try.... to any brothers who do have a chance to sample the goods before me, please share the details so I know who to target next !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I concur, Skye is a wonderful and happy girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What was your experience like there ?

I've also seen a couple of Thai girls whom were more buxom but i cant for the life of my remember their names? Perhaps was awestruck or the thing between the ears stop remembering....Got decent mileage out of the Thais but YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, so excited to try this place, great review. I remember when it was the old prawn shop! Showing my age there 🧐

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Damn, so excited to try this place, great review. I remember when it was the old prawn shop! Showing my age there ��
    The smell is still there waiting for you to explore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I drive past that place alot & have always wondered about it. Thanks for the review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went last Friday and saw a super-cute Thai...full bust (maybe Natural E though my judgement lacks accuracy compared to the other bros in here) and quirky fun personality. 30 min into the session did the roll over and was treated to some glorious el natural firm melons... YMMV but she wore me out.

Firm booty as well for those who prefer to cop a feel from below the horizon... my bad though, too engrossed to remember her name

Banned
    Message originally posted by Nautilus on 13-02-2024 at 08:55 PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage ? $$