Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    xboyx has been on this Forum a very long time and always been upfront and honest with his posts.
    I have read most of them for the last 10 years and from what i can gather he is a decent and honest guy.
    He is definitely not a scammer. he is a genuine guy.
    Thank you rooter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asian girls are the best but a lot of you guys are only offering $150 for GFE date and sex you may want to aim a little higher with your offers to the OP. The girl sounds good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Asian girls are the best but a lot of you guys are only offering $150 for GFE date and sex you may want to aim a little higher with your offers to the OP. The girl sounds good.
    How much are you offering money bags?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you mean she sounds good?
    All we know is that she's Asian, in her 20's and not ugly.
    Hard to make a genuine offer if we don't know shit about her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she know her services are being offered ?

Why not ask her to sign up to Seeking.com?
    Or is OP getting a cut as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m sure OP will make a commission, or is he on a cum-mission?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @OP, Can you say nationality she is?

Banned
    This is starting to become similar to the "my cousin is an ML" thread.

What's next? Pimping your own grandma?

Banned
    Her price is more than $300 to make her knock on your door.

She should worth those who could afford it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Why not ask her to sign up to Seeking.com?
    Or is OP getting a cut as well?
    I'll venture a guess. Going to seeking etc is like going out into the open sea fishing for anything that bites. She's not going to know who she'll "catch".

To come on to this forum and advertise through xboyx, a reputable member of many years, means that she'll know who she's hooking up with.

This general forum was just that, a general forum. None of us expected to hook up from here, so we let our guards down and showed all our cards. If you were a cunt, you'll just be a cunt here. Or if you were a nice level-headed guy, you would've acted that way here too.

So forum rep now comes into play. Especially because she now has a longtime member by her side to advice her on who's who.

It's a brilliant move IMO. The only thing that could get them undone is possibly having to deal with forum admin for advertising.

Thread carefully in this regard, xboyx. All is not lost if you play your cards right. Right, admin?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Advertise as a shop and it is a new business model.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    "rent a girlfriend" as a phrase makes no sense
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me mate

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    "rent a girlfriend" as a phrase makes no sense
    I though that was a thing in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'll venture a guess. Going to seeking etc is like going out into the open sea fishing for anything that bites. She's not going to know who she'll "catch".

To come on to this forum and advertise through xboyx, a reputable member of many years, means that she'll know who she's hooking up with.

This general forum was just that, a general forum. None of us expected to hook up from here, so we let our guards down and showed all our cards. If you were a cunt, you'll just be a cunt here. Or if you were a nice level-headed guy, you would've acted that way here too.

So forum rep now comes into play. Especially because she now has a longtime member by her side to advice her on who's who.

It's a brilliant move IMO. The only thing that could get them undone is possibly having to deal with forum admin for advertising.

Thread carefully in this regard, xboyx. All is not lost if you play your cards right. Right, admin?
    She can pick and choose those she wants to see via Seeking, like a dating site.
    Plus the added benefit of keeping the whole $400 - $600 to herself.
    Advertising here? Might as well put an add in E&B.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I though that was a thing in Japan
    Yep, usually for dates and dinners or just hanging out. Not sure if sex is involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol I've never thought of myself as a pimp, but heck I'd take this job title if it is what it is
    ---
    They didn't get it [ the majority ], so much judgement wow.
    I will message you for to understand about and then I will agree or disagree ... no judgement no labels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    xboyx has been on this Forum a very long time and always been upfront and honest with his posts.
    I have read most of them for the last 10 years and from what i can gather he is a decent and honest guy.
    He is definitely not a scammer. he is a genuine guy.
    No its not a scam ? But it's a silly post. So having a rep means he can do something like this. But if someone new like posting about Alissa Yu is called out for flogging this street meat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Xboyx has been a long-term contributor to this forum for a long time.. a genuine honest reviewer. If he said she " not pretty" I trust him 100% he got good eyes haha...Definitely not a scam more like be nice guy ( not a pimp) and helping her out .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast