Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?

received 30+ messages so this thread is paused for now

Folks, please don't expect me to work on this full time and reply you promptly. I work 2 jobs and other things to do hence I can't be pimping full time

If you can't wait to get laid, please go to shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this a new way of pimping out your SB?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol I've never thought of myself as a pimp, but heck I'd take this job title if it is what it is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What else is it if not pimping? I’m sure the girl can speak for herself, if she exists

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How much $$ we want to spend are we bidding on her? I wonder if this is some kind of extortion set up? I'd like to see the pics of this girl is she Asian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a punter I don't like agreeing to anything without knowing the rates and seeing the product.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much of a pimp if he can’t provide some photos and name the prices….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    What else is it if not pimping? I’m sure the girl can speak for herself, if she exists
    Agreed.

Even if she's real, what's the catch? Is she going to be the "love you long time gf" or the "gf from hell"?

Might as well spend a few nights in Phuket and rent a gf there. It's popular amongst the Germans.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And how do we know if she gives a decent BJ? This has got to be some kind of set up. What the OP wants in terms of price $800? No pics in his post? Is this a scam?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ok guys, I understand you have many questions cuz my post lacks information, and I don't mind getting asked, it's a public forum after all

I'm not a professional pimp nor having a pimp business hence I don't have all upfront advertising materials for you guys yet, nothing like brochures or catalogue for you to browse and select & check out. So yes it's not a serious pimp business. Well, maybe I'll turn it into a business and make it serious who know.

In the meantime, interested punters please feel free to ask for more info or PM me. Or if you think it lacks important details for you to do that, then I understand, because it does lack important details, I don't deny this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are trying to drum up business, let’s see what you have to say in the open forum (not private messages)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You mention experienced.
    Has she previously been a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    You mention experienced.
    Has she previously been a WL?
    sorry I mean "full experience" as full girlfriend experience, from meeting to intimacy, not her work experience
    she's not a WL as far as I know, but I have not asked nor investigated this with her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shouldn’t you be “kicking up” to admin if you were to make a dollar of the forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    ok guys, I understand you have many questions cuz my post lacks information, and I don't mind getting asked, it's a public forum after all

I'm not a professional pimp nor having a pimp business hence I don't have all upfront advertising materials for you guys yet, nothing like brochures or catalogue for you to browse and select & check out. So yes it's not a serious pimp business. Well, maybe I'll turn it into a business and make it serious who know.

In the meantime, interested punters please feel free to ask for more info or PM me. Or if you think it lacks important details for you to do that, then I understand, because it does lack important details, I don't deny this
    It should work if you work on it especially when you have a few girls.

Explore other venues of advertising e.g. Locanto, classified ads etc.

All the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey folks

Any guys here want to rent a girlfriend for 1 hour, or a few hours, or even full day?

Include meeting up with her for a quick coffee. Then, optional: head back to a private apartment or your place for intimacy (sex), in inner city areas thus not too far but can be flexible especially if you have car.

The girl is in her 20s and not ugly or anything. Photos will be provided.

Please let me know if you're interested, and if you require intimacy with her afterwards, and how much $$ you're willing to offer for the date and intimacy.
    Interested, please PM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sorry I mean "full experience" as full girlfriend experience, from meeting to intimacy, not her work experience
    she's not a WL as far as I know, but I have not asked nor investigated this with her
    Now you sound like helping her to promote but do have much details about her and what she willing to do and the price. What is it for you at the end.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Now you sound like helping her to promote but do have much details about her and what she willing to do and the price. What is it for you at the end.
    They say curiosity killed the cat... is this a SB situation without it being ongoing? Is the apartment hers, a hired out venue like a b&b etc? What's her background (asian, caucasian rtc), how's her english? Could you meet first and see how the chemistry is and then book longer?

Xboyx has been around for a long time and is a solid contributor, so I don't have issues that this isn't as he says it is, BUT yeah more info would certainly be required, and I wouldn't be offering a fee without knowing the who's what's and where's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ok guys, so far I've got quite many messages with offers. jeez I didn't know being Mr pimp is that popular. Please accept my apology if there's delays in replying to all, it's hard to keep track of these messages in my inbox on this forum. I've replied to some and thanks for the input. Will keep checking the forum and reply to more. I'm also not always in front of my computer and available this weekend to reply to everyone so sorry in advance.

she's asian. I had been seeing her in private. I'm asian and I've seen asian girls only. My only encounters with caucasian girls were some 10 years ago, twice only just to tick off the list.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    xboyx has been on this Forum a very long time and always been upfront and honest with his posts.
    I have read most of them for the last 10 years and from what i can gather he is a decent and honest guy.
    He is definitely not a scammer. he is a genuine guy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast