Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    did anyone actually make this happen or what?

What a prick tease
    I think it was just another bullshit post here. There is no "show me the money" in it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How did you guys come to the conclusion that nothing happened? All I see is a few of the dudes that PMed got nothing.

There's no telling how many PMed and maybe one or 2 got a deal done? Who knows?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How did you guys come to the conclusion that nothing happened? All I see is a few of the dudes that PMed got nothing.

There's no telling how many PMed and maybe one or 2 got a deal done? Who knows?
    Your question is based on wishful thinking. Maybe, just maybe, one or two punters managed to score. I think the reality is the post was someone's fantasy, judging by the title. "Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?" How often do we see these bullshit fantasies? Very often.

Real posts tend to have facts and figures. And usually the person posting will answer questions and provide more details.

Just imagine if someone today were to post the heading "40 year-old slim mother and her 18 year old daughter available only this weekend. Just $1000 for 2 hours fun with both of them." Suddenly, every punter and his dog will reply and ask for more information, and the dream goes on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Your question is based on wishful thinking. Maybe, just maybe, one or two punters managed to score. I think the reality is the post was someone's fantasy, judging by the title. "Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?" How often do we see these bullshit fantasies? Very often.

Real posts tend to have facts and figures. And usually the person posting will answer questions and provide more details.

Just imagine if someone today were to post the heading "40 year-old slim mother and her 18 year old daughter available only this weekend. Just $1000 for 2 hours fun with both of them." Suddenly, every punter and his dog will reply and ask for more information, and the dream goes on.
    Lol, I wouldn't call it wishful thinking. That implies that I wanted it to happen, which I don't. I'm just not jumping into a conclusion without knowing the facts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As I said, the girl may just have been looking for low hanging fruit, some newbie who was willing to offer overs sight unseen, who didn't sound like he was going to be hard work, want too much other than a basic sexual service after some time shopping or whatever. Seasoned punters are not likely to just offer $hundreds or even thousands without knowing all the details.
    Xboyx has been around a long time and never wrote bullshit that I can recall, so I take it at face value, but blitz's response before summed it up, he made a basic offer, was told it would likely be refused because it was too low without giving any more info away, the girl wants maximum dollar for minimum fuss. Perhaps an inflated opinion of herself, perhaps she's also one of the deluded who think she's not hookering because this isn't a permanent thing, who knows? The premise is interesting, but without giving some more information I don't see too many making offers this girl can't refuse. Most would start at what we'd consider a safe amount, that if she's not attractive, not great company, and only offers the most basic vanilla cold sexual service, we'd be prepared to lose on the experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    where exactly is the hole in the wall? which ally in the cbd and how much do i have to pay to put it in?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    rofll..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

what happened ?

I was just reading on this random thread and it seems there is no follow up ?
    Was your intention for this thread was to just a ask a question and that is that ?!
    Can you mention shes not interested anymore or some sought of conclusion ?

Good on ya if you answer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes this seemed 100% legit.

It's the kind of thing that shows up on Locanto occasionally which as we all know is a bastion of honesty all the time !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Yes this seemed 100% legit.

It's the kind of thing that shows up on Locanto occasionally which as we all know is a bastion of honesty all the time !!
    😂😂laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😂😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by endorphine7 View Post
    I was just reading on this random thread and it seems there is no follow up ?
    Was your intention for this thread was to just a ask a question and that is that ?!
    Can you mention shes not interested anymore or some sought of conclusion ?

Good on ya if you answer
    well she's blocked my number so it's a dead end, I'll pimp another one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Why do you wish to pimp girls? Don’t take a cut?
    What was the original girl all about?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    bahahbahaaabhahbe was never urs to rent out then huh ?
    when trix get out of line pimp dady's gota bring them inline again, so they never even think about back stabing you again, and call you "pimmmmmmmmmppp pp pppp daaaddddyyydyyy"
    dont let them hold out man, closed legs dont get fed, go out there make my bread.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    That's funny bro. No happy ending to this story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You must be a shit "pimp" ( hip hop listener? ) if they're blocking your numbers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this chick pimped us all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234