[Opening address]: 35 parramatta rd Annandale

[Start time]: 2023/11/15

[Services]: Bathing together, DFK, nude blowjob, condom sex

[Number of ladies]: 5

[Miss quality]: appearance 7, figure 8, service 10

[Environmental equipment]: comfortable and clean

【Business hours】: 2pm-3am

[Price List]: 280 1 hour

I was free that day, so I went to 35. The front desk told me that there was a new Singaporean girl, gina. I found that gina had a pair of beautiful feet, the kind of feet that I like better. Haha, I made an appointment with gina for an hour. I liked them as soon as I walked in. It's a small environment. The young lady is very enthusiastic and friendly. She wears a short skirt and a black bra. She is very sexy and has big breasts. She has a D by visual inspection. She looks like the one I like. She is pure and a little wild.
    I was very satisfied when my feet were exactly the same as the photos. Then we took a shower together and got on the bed. The young lady was very enthusiastic and talkative. She didn’t feel awkward at all. She felt like a girlfriend. I kept grabbing my breasts and touching my feet with my hands, and then I felt really uncomfortable. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I started fucking. The girl was very tight down there. She couldn't bear it as soon as she got in. She said that I was so big. The girl screamed in bed very coquettishly and her voice was quite loud. She couldn't stand it. After a while, she was The goods were shipped, and then we lay down and chatted, then went to take a shower and left at about the same time. I was a little reluctant and would make another appointment. When I left, the young lady gave me a big hug. I felt very comfortable that day. Overall, it was very good. worth
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting read. A few conflicting statements “reluctant” + “overall, it was very good”… “i felt really uncomfortable” + “i felt very comfortable that day” 😅. Suspect translated review… might I even say fantasy35 shill?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fantasy club creating Fantasy reviews

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk