Thread: Baby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby

After my go to regular ML left the industry I’m on the hunt for new adventures. I’d been eyeing off 165 for a while given it’s not too far away for me and I’d tried the other shops along that strip (except Kings) previously a few times.

Messaged them on WeChat and told Baby would be worth trying. Her pics aren’t of my normal type but thought I’d give her a go anyway.

Slipped in the front door on busy Canterbury Rd and Baby answered the door. I do like the touch that I didn’t pass or see anyone else in the shop the whole time. Baby was shorter than I expected but looked like she had a good bod. Late 20’s I’d say and I think better looking for my taste than her pics show. Paid up and stripped. Baby returned and started the massage clothed. I really wish they’d strip off too from the get go. Massage was quite good actually but not really what I was there for.

Flipped and given the extras menu. Everything was on offer but just took the basic option this time. Paid the $50 and Baby stripped to reveal a nice bod (a slight bit of chunk but I like that) with a nice set of perky B’s. Pale and small nipples which I’m a fan of.

I was free to roam and also got a bit of Spanish thrown in. Pretty normal experience from then on out but had the right skills. Once done, cleaned up, dressed right on the 30 minute mark and out the front door again. There is a back door entrance near the Aldi car park I believe.

All in all a good experience. This session still didn’t tick all the boxes my regular did but I didn’t expect it to for the first try. I’ll definitely be back from time to time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please for sharing information
    Taiwan girls ? Genuinely as not many in the market

Shop Owner
    New Baby from Taiwan model 160cm 55kg Cup beautiful and gorgeous friendly good service slim perfect hourglass figure, chatty , Naughty girl.
    Walk In Welcome
    On Special $50 For 30 Minutes Relaxing Hot Massage
    Mobile: 0432812988

165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193
    http://www.165CanterburyMassage.com.au
    Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)
    60 minutes-$90 (Now $80)

Front and back entrance.Shower inside