Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 327a Riverwood - Great Customer Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

327a Riverwood - Great Customer Service

I made a booking today and had to cancel 20mins prior due to work. I messaged the mamasan and she replied to me with a "fuck off". Looks like i am not coming back to this joint.

A number of times prior they screwed up my booking or double booked and made me wait. One time i cancel and I get told to fuck off hahahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    I made a booking today and had to cancel 20mins prior due to work. I messaged the mamasan and she replied to me with a "fuck off". Looks like i am not coming back to this joint.

A number of times prior they screwed up my booking or double booked and made me wait. One time i cancel and I get told to fuck off hahahaa!
    Wow, they could have been more polite.
    Adding please would have been more courteous, "fuck off please" hahahaha

The shops are probably feeling the pinch of the economic downturn of walkins and bookings...

I haven't been there myself so I don't know if the mamasan is the one replying to the texts or calls. I'm sure that business isn't running for local business of the year lmaoo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Adding please would be have more courteous, "fuck off please" hahahaha

The shops are probably feeling the pinch of the economic downturn of walking and bookings...

I haven't been there myself so I don't know if the mamasan is the one replying to the texts or calls. I'm sure that buddies isn't running for local business of the year lmaoo
    In Riverwood you wouldn't be bothered with pleasantries. It's a hell hole of a suburb there. If you're not being scammed by low quality massage shops you're probably mugged on your way to the train station or find out that your car was stolen during the dud session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Adding please would be have more courteous, "fuck off please" hahahaha

The shops are probably feeling the pinch of the economic downturn of walking and bookings...

I haven't been there myself so I don't know if the mamasan is the one replying to the texts or calls. I'm sure that buddies isn't running for local business of the year lmaoo
    Hahaha! A please would have been more polite.

I visit there at least twice a week and it's always the same lady that works there. I do normally only visit on weekdays so maybe being a Saturday it's someone else managing the messages.

Banned

"Fuck off" is synonymous with "It's okay" or "That's fine" or "Please" among message parlours.

When Mamasan gave me a can of coke she would say "Fuck off and drink."

Whe I ask a receptionist where is the toilet I'm told "Fuck off to behind the shop."

So please don't take offence to it.

Banned

But the higly desirable girls in 327 Riverwood far make up for any slight you may experience.

I would consider it the most valued punt in Sydney. Highly recommended.

Unfortunately best girls are rostered in weekedays when I'm at work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "Fuck off" is synonymous with "It's okay" or "That's fine" or "Please" among message parlours.

When Mamasan gave me a can of coke she would say "Fuck off and drink."

Whe I ask a receptionist where is the toilet I'm told "Fuck off to behind the shop."

So please don't take offence to it.
    I'd agree with the above, it's all in the context of how the word is used.

https://youtu.be/cxpV8D8K9JI?si=WJic9DoJIjtCZ3T6

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    But the higly desirable girls in 327 Riverwood far make up for any slight you may experience.

I would consider it the most valued punt in Sydney. Highly recommended.

Unfortunately best girls are rostered in weekedays when I'm at work.
    Not sure if sarcasm or serious lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by User1234 View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm or serious lol
    IMO only two chicks there are worth the value. Nikki and FeiFei

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMO only two chicks there are worth the value. Nikki and FeiFei
    How do you reckon they compare to Chanel. I had a good time w her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Now my experience with Kogarah Massage, 10 Regent Street, was at the opposite end of the spectrum; and I mention it just because it was. First visit there, I was literally on my way there, 25 minutes out, when I got a message I had to deal with NOW, urgent RTB. Sent an SMS as I waited for my train in the opposite direction. Got a very nice reply, "No problem, see you next time". I did feel sorry for the girl and the shop. And yes, they did see me next time, in fact, several times. That REALLY is customer service. Further, the mamasan, Sonia, is always friendly and always asks if I've had a good time. Yes, it's just good business, but obviously not all shops realize that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    How do you reckon they compare to Chanel. I had a good time w her.
    I've seen Chanel in the line, but i've never experienced service. I like Nikki and Feifei because they're both petite and provide good service.

Both are probably in their late 30s, early 40s. Nikki has a petite body and A cup with slight bush. FeiFei is shaven, friendly, enhanced Ds and nice booty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's some great girls at 327a and I think it's the best value shop in Sydney. Nicky , Chanel , Jenny or Lily you can't go wrong with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    There's some great girls at 327a and I think it's the best value shop in Sydney. Nicky , Chanel , Jenny or Lily you can't go wrong with.
    I agree. $100 for 30mins including extras like BBBJ, DATY is definitely value

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Do you know where Lily has gone, she left 327A a couple of months back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's been a few years now but just go to the cougar place on the otherside of riverwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    In Riverwood you wouldn't be bothered with pleasantries. It's a hell hole of a suburb there. If you're not being scammed by low quality massage shops you're probably mugged on your way to the train station or find out that your car was stolen during the dud session.
    LoL - it's not that bad anymore ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    LoL - it's not that bad anymore ....
    Famous last words...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Famous last words...
    Nah Riverwood is fine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hehe the odd junkie about but many many more migrants around.
    There's State government plans (delayed once and blocked once) to knock down more of the old blocks and modernise. We'll see how it goes, one of the knock back reasons was that Belmore Road can't handle anymore traffic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast