Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mia - AVOID

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia - AVOID

Sometimes when we go see a ML/WL and the session doesn’t click as we don’t really match, we think of it as a dud punt and move on, with Mia however she should not be in this industry and is a waste of time and money.

When she first entered the room, I tried to give her a hug to say hello, she swatted me away and said to go strip.
    As I strip I take off my underwear too and she’s shocked asking why did I do that? And so I respond by asking her if I should put them back on, answer was no, so why the shock then?

Having a look at her she’s tall, probably 170 or so, and mid to late 20s is my guess, not slim as in the photos, however not fat but just naturally a bigger build, body isn’t toned and has a little bit of belly. Boobs are probably B only and definitely not D as advertised.

Onto the massage table she gives a massage which is more just pressing on my body, and then when between my legs she gives a bit of a tug and starts to ask what extras I want and told me to turn over.

As she’s standing on the side of the table I sit up and give her a hug and this time she’s ok, so tried to opt for nude HJ $50 and she says ok, so I start to feel her body and then slide my hand under her shirt, she quickly pulled back and said no no touching, if you want to touch my skin it’s $100 total. At this point I’m like wtf? She clarified for $50 she will strip and give me a HJ but no touching anywhere. She then suggests FS and I can touch and kiss everywhere, but for $200 no BJ either.

At this point I’ve given up, and also lose my hardness so I say don’t worry forget about it.
    As I got up to get dressed she said she still have a lot of time (booked 30 mins, it was about 15mins or so at this point) and I said it’s fine I don’t mind just leaving now. But she didn’t let me leave saying the mamasan will get angry and just let her massage me.

So I lie back down and let her push around again, all the while she’s complaining about $200 not being much because she’s a young tall girl and people would pay for $3000 for an overnight. So I politely suggested that she should do that instead to which she responds of course! I get that almost every night if I wanted, just doing this as I have nothing to do in the day.

In the end time was up and I got to get out of there. Absolutely a waste of time and money to see her and her bad attitude would not be returning for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear that Bro. The next girl will/must be better I am sure. Thank you and Keep happy punting!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    ..... because she’s a young tall girl and people would pay for $3000 for an overnight.
    Obviously she has got the wrong customer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Can this be a different story-

Something doesn't add up .You might be way too touchy at the beginning?. you want to play right away?...maybe try to touch her boobs? or what worse her pussy? , who knows ? Her reaction is way too much if you just give a friendly hug?

Then you sit up again nd touch her "under her shirt" Seriously !! After she swatt you at the beginning? You're a brave guy ! It doesn't make sense at all !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Something doesn't add up .You might be way too touchy at the beginning?. you want to play right away?...maybe try to touch her boobs? or what worse her pussy? , who knows ? Her reaction is way too much if you just give a friendly hug?

Then you sit up again nd touch her "under her shirt" Seriously !! After she swatt you at the beginning? You're a brave guy ! It doesn't make sense at all !
    Started literally trying to give a friendly hug around her shoulders, wasn’t even aimed around her waist and I was still fully clothed, so no it wasn’t me being too touchy to start.

I started touching her after we agreed for $50 NHJ, I don’t see an issue there? It wasn’t like I just went for it without any agreement on services, or are you saying you have never done that in your years of punting?

Maybe you should go try her.

are you saying you have never done that in your years of punting?

Maybe you should go try her.

After she swatted me-
    No, no way i do that. I will behaved myself and stay on the table nd see how things picking up before I make I rush in.
    Second visit is a different story. I be all over her at the beginning!

Ok, I will go in. Firstly , she have a pretty face?( you have covered everything else but her face). If yes, then I will go in and fck her then report back.

I'm have never been the one who afraid to try new girl with a bad attitude or not. As long as you're respectful/ polite i rarely get a dud punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She was allowing me to touch her body both ass and tits over her clothes, and then we agreed for NHJ, don’t know how much more you’d have to wait to see how things pick up..

Her face is average, not pretty but not ugly

She was allowing me to touch her body both ass and tits over her clothes, and then we agreed for NHJ, don’t know how much more you’d have to wait to see how things pick up..

Her face is average, not pretty but not ugly
    Ahhh. After what happened !! What about at least wait till she get naked first??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also have bad experience with Mia, not allow to touch anywhere , I tied to put hand on her waist and she push away . refused take off clothes . And I left 25 minutes from a 45 min booking , she insist me to stay for massage only until 45 min finish

Reception change girl for me to finish off the 45 min booking .

First time I experienced this , maybe she is new or what . I am surprise she offer FS .

Her photo on wechat was pretty generic, could be any random person but did look tall and slim so got my interest 🤣

Odd for someone to offer FS, but be a bit of a princess. Gotta see this just to tick her off hah.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having a look at her she’s tall, probably 170 or so, and mid to late 20s is my guess, not slim as in the photos, however not fat but just naturally a bigger build, body isn’t toned and has a little bit of belly. Boobs are probably B only and definitely not D as advertised.
    So she hasn't got a "super pretty face and model body" as described on Wechat? I'm shocked.

Thanks for reporting back on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    I also have bad experience with Mia, not allow to touch anywhere , I tied to put hand on her waist and she push away . refused take off clothes . And I left 25 minutes from a 45 min booking , she insist me to stay for massage only until 45 min finish

Reception change girl for me to finish off the 45 min booking .

First time I experienced this , maybe she is new or what . I am surprise she offer FS .
    "Refused take clothes off"
    Sounds like she there for the big money. Charged more than standard for NHJ?

How you rate her face to 10 ?

I also tried Ginza Miki two times in 2018...she was pretty good. How you rate Miki face?

She's on today !! Need more confirmation if" pretty face " then I will try go in today!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Started literally trying to give a friendly hug around her shoulders, wasn’t even aimed around her waist and I was still fully clothed, so no it wasn’t me being too touchy to start.
    To her, and to me, it was... it's not a brothel, it's RnT. Myself, I NEVER touch without permission, and on a first visit, I let her get along with the massage before I get handsy in ANY form.

As she’s standing on the side of the table I sit up and give her a hug and this time she’s ok, so tried to opt for nude HJ $50 and she says ok, so I start to feel her body and then slide my hand under her shirt, she quickly pulled back and said no no touching, if you want to touch my skin it’s $100 total.
    Let's see... you agreed on a NHJ... You ASSUMED that included touching, she obviously didn't, especially since you started reaching under her shirt... Like I said, it's RnT, not a brothel. It reeks of disrespect... Plus, you assumed that your "all of 30 minutes" plus $50 extra entitled you to go where you wanted... sounds to me, especially given her comments, she wasn't in the mood for an entitled Cheap Charlie.

I started touching her after we agreed for $50 NHJ, I don’t see an issue there? It wasn’t like I just went for it without any agreement on services, or are you saying you have never done that in your years of punting?
    Like I said, the agreement was NHJ, where was there an agreement on touching? Because you wanted it? You had 2 strikes already, the hug and the reach... Easy for the umpire to call striiiiiike three, you're OUTTTTTT...

For myself, I'm not a mind reader, but attitude and temperature can tell you a LOT if you know how to listen... I NEVER just go blazing my own path when there are TWO PEOPLE in the room... And you know what they about assume: it makes an ass out of u and me.

No sympathy from me.

Have to agree with you woods23, it's NOT a brothel. Sounds to me more of a case of entitlement gone awry... Really sounds like, even with the haute couture handle, he didn't know how to read a room.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    To her, and to me, it was... it's not a brothel, it's RnT. Myself, I NEVER touch without permission, and on a first visit, I let her get along with the massage before I get handsy in ANY form.

Let's see... you agreed on a NHJ... You ASSUMED that included touching, she obviously didn't, especially since you started reaching under her shirt... Like I said, it's RnT, not a brothel. It reeks of disrespect... Plus, you assumed that your "all of 30 minutes" plus $50 extra entitled you to go where you wanted... sounds to me, especially given her comments, she wasn't in the mood for an entitled Cheap Charlie.

Like I said, the agreement was NHJ, where was there an agreement on touching? Because you wanted it? You had 2 strikes already, the hug and the reach... Easy for the umpire to call striiiiiike three, you're OUTTTTTT...

For myself, I'm not a mind reader, but attitude and temperature can tell you a LOT if you know how to listen... I NEVER just go blazing my own path when there are TWO PEOPLE in the room... And you know what they about assume: it makes an ass out of u and me.

No sympathy from me.

Have to agree with you woods23, it's NOT a brothel. Sounds to me more of a case of entitlement gone awry... Really sounds like, even with the haute couture handle, he didn't know how to read a room.
    Bravo bravo bravo well said. Every thing is spot on. A man with lots of experience! That's why rnt is more exciting and more fun . If you play your game right many doors will open, no matter what type of girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bravo bravo bravo well said. Every thing is spot on. A man with lots of experience! That's why rnt is more exciting and more fun . If you play your game right many doors will open, no matter what type of girl.
    Thanks. After I posted, I did a quick vet of Ralphie, lot of questions, lot of comments, very little in helpful intel, at least of the kind I'd find useful. No problem, free forum, but given the sum total, I'd say "sour grapes".

It's a business; yes, she might be a WL, a ML, but just because you pay does NOT give you free rein. MY experience, showing some respect goes a LONG way... kâo-jai?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Thanks. After I posted, I did a quick vet of Ralphie, lot of questions, lot of comments, very little in helpful intel, at least of the kind I'd find useful. No problem, free forum, but given the sum total, I'd say "sour grapes".

It's a business; yes, she might be a WL, a ML, but just because you pay does NOT give you free rein. MY experience, showing some respect goes a LONG way... kâo-jai?
    So to you only any accounts here that have posted many many reviews are allowed to post a negative one otherwise they are just “sour grapes” then, not really an open forum if it works like that is it?

Why don’t you go and try her? Given how you like to strip and lie on the massage table, and how Mia gets shocked at seeing a stripped naked man, I’d say she would see you as disrespectful as well. Don’t ASSUME you can just go naked and lie on the table to wait - your $50 on the table at the start of a session won’t get you very far, she would also find this disrespectful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Refused take clothes off"
    Sounds like she there for the big money. Charged more than standard for NHJ?

How you rate her face to 10 ?

I also tried Ginza Miki two times in 2018...she was pretty good. How you rate Miki face?

She's on today !! Need more confirmation if" pretty face " then I will try go in today!
    Pretty face is subjective, just go give her a try and let us know how you went please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    YMMV, generally at these places, they are younger, sometimes more pretty, but they charge for every action with "plenty" of restrictions. If you're looking for full service I suggest going to a brothel..because for the price they ask you IMO it aint worth it.

Sometimes you do find that ML you click with is more accommodating, but if she is sensitive to any moves then let that be a warning!

Pretty face is subjective, just go give her a try and let us know how you went please
    All good.
    No other confirmation for Mia. I going to see Ally at 200 stanmore her photo is too good not to try. Plus need a good massage anyway.

All good.
    No other confirmation for Mia. I going to see Ally at 200 stanmore her photo is too good not to try. Plus need a good massage anyway.
    Forget about Mia !!

Fck me. Ally , can she get any hotter? Maybe not. She is hotter than fire once naked....huge boobs fake but very well done job...feel like real nd that's very rare for a thai as they are all hard . Tight cuvry very sexy body. Up there with shara . She can also do a hard massage too. Not greedy, i give her top mark..highly recommended if you are in Thai with dark skin...she's there till 8pm ! Don't miss out

Add her to my regular list for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast