Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mia - AVOID

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been eyeing Mia on the 41/227 roster for the past week or so. Idk why but this AR just convinced me that I’ve gotta go try her out. Hopefully my stars align this week and I’ll report back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    So she hasn't got a "super pretty face and model body" as described on Wechat? I'm shocked.

Thanks for reporting back on this one.
    While this shop is generally good and have some nice girls, but like other shops I would not trust their ads description completely, I remember going to see one of their girl once described as from tw and very pretty/beautiful etc. but upon meeting her she is neither from tw (she is Malaysian) or beautiful. rather she looks below average and quite chubby. Even though I like Malaysian Chinese that was definitely a dud experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    So to you only any accounts here that have posted many many reviews are allowed to post a negative one otherwise they are just “sour grapes” then, not really an open forum if it works like that is it?
    It's just that balance provides perspective for the reader, and when one of the (I'm guessing) few AR's is when you're all hot and bothered (NOT in the good sense), it does, FOR ME, cast some doubt on your perspective at the moment. I don't doubt that YOU had a bad time, but to imply ALL will... maybe so, maybe not. My comments were basically what NOT to do, or at least what I don't do.

Why don’t you go and try her? Given how you like to strip and lie on the massage table, and how Mia gets shocked at seeing a stripped naked man, I’d say she would see you as disrespectful as well. Don’t ASSUME you can just go naked and lie on the table to wait - your $50 on the table at the start of a session won’t get you very far, she would also find this disrespectful.
    Why don't I visit her? Because it'd be like bringing papaya pok pok TO Thailand. Decades of enjoying BKK, I have my favs THERE, and given the YEARS that I've known them, other THAIS just can't compete. Likewise, there are certain establishments (sadly a number history now) that I just can't see a SYD massage shop competing with. So, in SYD, I enjoy the variety of cuisines available, some Chinese hot pot, Malaysian satay, Vietnamese pho, Japanese sushi, Indian curry, even had a Greek salad... so no room for any pad thai. And those dining experiences were reported to provide perspective to each.

But feel free to continue with your informal mo and I'll continue with my more formal one. But if you ever do get to BKK, MTW is definitely worth the visit... well, at least for some. And there, no coat and tie required...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The f*** you on about Bravo?
    Rambling on about Thai, Mia is Chinese you idiot. So you can try her “Chinese hot pot” and report back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Boobs are probably B only and definitely not D as advertised.
    The f*** you on about Bravo?
    Rambling on about Thai, Mia is Chinese you idiot. So you can try her “Chinese hot pot” and report back.
    Ralphie, here I sit, chastised by your post because I'm not too proud to admit a mistake. Somehow I took it that Mia was Thai, don't know why, because on reading your original bombast, I now see you never mentioned her nationality. You did say she was advertised as "D", but their WeChat has her labeled as a "C", at least as of today, so maybe they did read your review and modified the description.

But, like Thais, I'm overrun by PRC's (well, with 1.5 billion, they do seem to be everywhere). Still, this week, I did see 2 PRC's, both with large dumplings (I'd say buns but that would be the wrong direction); 1 Papaya Pok Pok (and those were rather large Papaya's); with some curry for variety (damn, I do like SYD). Was going to see my #1 regular today, PRC, but hit with the dreaded fundus depletus so had to pass. Also got a message from another PRC she had some time today, but an ATM run would have to wait.

Full disclosure: for Monday's PRC, I did hug her, but that was only returning her hug on seeing me AGAIN. Likewise, during the massage, I did grope her ass, but that was only because, to stand as close as possible to the table, she had nicely moved my hands off the massage table and placed them around her ass while she did my shoulders. And I didn't need to reach under her shirt because sometime (trouble with laying face down, and with bad ears, you miss certain events), she had pulled her top down, so moved my hands to her rack for additional support for her masses while bent over (with some, you just do have to admire the load a bra has to carry and distribute).

I also hugged yesterday's PRC, but again, she hugged me first, New Year's greeting from a LT regular. I was a bit hesitant because she was DECKED out, fancy date decked out. She said it was to greet me for the New Year, and of course I believed her. I did feel a bit bad because, given the humidity yesterday, the a/c just couldn't handle it, and it was not just her hot pot that was hot and sweaty. But someone like her always cleans up so nice... Me, not so much, and I did look a bit bedraggled on my exit. Maybe that's why I had a whole row on the train all to myself...

Notice that both of these were knowns with guidelines established. The two new girls, I didn't touch, plenty of opportunity, until I had permission. Yes, I'm OLD school, but I take nothing for granted. And I also engage in some VERBAL chit-chat to ease the introductions. Always get a kick with a Thai, dropping in some BKK references, a Thai word or phrase here and there, to see how long it takes for her to pick up on I'm familiar with the country. With PRC's, I use my fluent Mandarin, all of 10 words, 5 of which they understand outright, the other 5, because I just can't get the TONE right, I have to explain. But it does go a LONG way in relaxing any tension, along with talking about traveling in China.

As to Mia, she doesn't fit MY demographic, age and experience, because I don't have the time. HELPFUL HINT: For any residents, a piece of advice: if you can meet a newbie, new to the job, before she develops a shell, be kind, patient, understanding. It can reap great benefits for you in the future because she'll always remember you, in the good sense. Personal experience. YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Ralph-Lauren;2915264]Started literally trying to give a friendly hug around her shoulders, wasn’t even aimed around her waist and I was still fully clothed, so no it wasn’t me being too touchy to start.

I always hug the first time while we both are naked.
    From there on you can hug with clothes on.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There aren't too many ML that does not allow touching, she must one of those. I be avoiding her for sure. Respect that some do not allow touching, thats her way of doing business good luck to her

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    This really depends what kind of shop u go to and what type of girls as well. ...a shop is known for greats services, girls are very open minded, and older girls. Is she pretty and young.

For me I rarely or never hug a girl on the first visit...unless she come in with a big smile or her eyes lit up with happiness or just stand there !..that's different story.

I Rarely touch a girl while she massage me , i always keepsmy hands to myself( what's the rush?) ...unless she gives you a signal.

Like Bravo said " is not a brothel " for extras you have to earn it in a respectful ways.

Even if Mia acts like that...just find another way in, to cool her down makes her relaxed first, be comfortable with you. Always do 45min rnt, plentiful time not too short not to long , just right !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Somehow I took it that Mia was Thai, don't know why, because on reading your original bombast, I now see you never mentioned her nationality.
    Looks like you ASSUMED which is something you said you don’t do so…
    Anyway can’t be bothered to read the rest of your rant it’s just excuses on not going to see her, and yet you still try to back her in being decent if you give respect etc etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Even if Mia acts like that...just find another way in, to cool her down makes her relaxed first, be comfortable with you. Always do 45min rnt, plentiful time not too short not to long , just right !
    Still waiting for you to go visit her mate, but so far just seen your excuses also to not going, must not be confident in getting good experience from her also?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Still waiting for you to go visit her mate, but so far just seen your excuses also to not going, must not be confident in getting good experience from her also?
    Me scared? hahaha, I'm more scared if she not
    Pretty!!! you dont know me. I have never been the one to be afraid, with any girls....You have no idea what girl I had tried with even though she's super kps. I still go in as long, she is pretty. The worse the AR the better, it mean the reward is bigger. Like I said " if she pretty I'm in"

If I get bad experiences so be it. No big deal. It's a punt I will move on nd give another crack with different girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Mia this week. Agree that the photo is a bit deceptive, she even confirmed it when I saw her. But she is cute, weird and funny. I didn't have any issues connecting with her to get the services I needed - she was hestiant at first and asked questions that you wouldnt normally get in a first encounter which i found hilarious! As some of the boys have said, it is ymmv but you can charm your way into things..sometimes it's the journey and not the destination that adds value in the end!

Now I could use some intel on Caren, Mina, Marie, Riko and Rara? Happy to take PMs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me I rarely or never hug a girl on the first visit...unless she come in with a big smile or her eyes lit up with happiness or just stand there !..that's different story.

I Rarely touch a girl while she massage me , i always keeps my hands to myself( what's the rush?) ...unless she gives you a signal.

Always do 45min rnt, plentiful time not too short not to long , just right !
    2 out of 3.

+ First visit, I never hug.

+ I always keep my hands to myself during the massage, especially if it's a good one (and even on subsequent visits). Why interrupt those nice sensations when there MIGHT be better to follow... I appreciate the benefits of RnT. Exception: if she initiates...

- I always book an hour at an RnT, the price difference from 45 minutes is not that great, $10-$20, and I like symmetry, 30 minutes for the massage, 30 minutes for the getting to know you time. And I always appreciate on a repeat visit when she adjusts the timing...

With experience comes knowledge, you can pick your targets with greater success. Worst case, I just don't go back because now I KNOW HER experience with ME. Whining not necessary.

Looks like you ASSUMED which is something you said you don’t do so…
    Anyway can’t be bothered to read the rest of your rant it’s just excuses on not going to see her, and yet you still try to back her in being decent if you give respect etc etc.
    Assume - I NEVER do in the room, but sometimes my reading comprehension fills in blanks... guilty as charged.

You say excuses, I say Sgt Friday, "just the facts...", interpretations vary... My time is limited so I use mine to MY best advantage.

If I get bad experiences so be it. No big deal. It's a punt I will move on nd give another crack with different girls
    You're a better man than I. I wail at the moon, gnash my teeth, rend my clothes, wear sack cloth for a week - or maybe I've just been watching too many Korean dramas...

Seriously, I'm always cautious about generalizing a bad experience unless it's a true rip-off, don't want to break anyone's rice bowl just because she did not meet MY expectations. I have posted when 60 minutes turns out to be 45, but still, if she's delivered what was agreed to, to me, that's not a full rip-off. A rip-off is LT becomes ST (not really an issue in OZ) when I've paid before (and one reason I always pay after).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12