Sugar - Certified mouth fuck queen with GFE/PSE

Person's Name : Sugar

Establishment : Asians at Smithfield 72

Month/Year of Visit : January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://smithfield72.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $250/1 hour

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : GFE, PSE, DFKing, mouth fuck, BBBJ, DATY, reverse CG, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : medium height, slim but curvy, flat stomach, nice round ass, nice C/D-cups, unshaved, cat bath

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great service

My experience/comments :

Its been a while since I have posted a review but thought it was time due to the long time since I posted my last one. Also, I've been married over the past year and whilst the marriage is great (wife not a WL) and we get a long great, sex has been boring and me being me, need a change. The married bros on this website will know so you understand.

I had the pleasure of visiting Sugar who use to work at many city shops (35 fantasy, sakura 57 and a few others). The last time I saw her was at 35 and it was a great session. I have seen her a few times since and have been turning our sessions from GFE to a mixture of GFE/PSE which has been great. As I have seen her a few times, I'm going to keep this short.

On my last visit, I was greeted by the boss, paid $250 and headed upstairs. After waiting a few mins, Sugar comes in wearing a white shirt with black bra, black g string and hooker heels. She gave me a hug and we had separate showers. Now, the only reason why we had separate showers is because Sugar didn't want me to get cold which is understandable. We tried to shower together but because of she shower head not being detachable, I was getting cold so waited for her to finish.

Once we had our showers, we dried off and headed for the bed. Cat bath was initiated then followed by a awesome BBBJ with no teeth. Now this is where the mouth fucking comes into it. A few months ago when I saw Sugar, I started to slowly pump her mouth to engage how deep she can go. Over the months, I have been getting a bit more rough in terms of grabbing her head and literally fucking it with her moaning and slapping the side of my ass whilst my cock is deep in her mouth. I normally don't mouth fuck unless the WL is willing and I usually start of slow to get a idea if that makes sense. Anyway, back to the BBBJ mouth fucking. I grabbed the sides of her head with me laying on my back and her between my legs and starting fucking her mouth fast. After a minute or two, she took a break and wiped her mouth then straight back into mouth fucking. This went on for about 15 minutes. We then changed positions and I got her to put on her hookers shoes with me standing by the bed and Sugar on her knees facing me. I continued mouth fucking her with me holding the side of her head with my dick going in and out of her mouth so fast, it was like I was fucking her pussy. All of a sudden I exploded in her mouth whilst not being too deep because she does not swallow. For about 30 seconds, it was the best feeling. Sugar then went to the sink and spat. She said its very rare for a customer to blow in her mouth from BBBJ. We then had a quick rest then back into the fucking for round 2.

Round 2 was great with the usually positions being cowgirl, doggy, side doggy and missionary. Sugar loves DFK and LFK so if you are into that, she does. I tried as hard as I could to cum again but couldn't. We had a shower and Sugar massaged me for the rest of the session. Everything was just chilled out because I have seen her a few times over the past year and at 35 where she previously worked. Once our time was up, we had another shower then were on our way.

So would I recommend Sugar ? Of course. I have never had a shit session with her and every time has been great. If you are after a mixture of GFE/PSE with a bit more of PSE or more of GFE or even the 2 combined, then she is the girl.

PLEASE NOTE: If you want to mouth fuck her, start of slowly first. This is the key. Once she is comfortable, up the tempo a bit more for maximum mouth fucking. Also, the rooms at 72 are a bit dark. I would highly suggest you turning on your smartphone light and have it facing upwards towards the ceiling to get better lighting because the rooms are dark as fuck.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds amazing. Are there any legit photos floating around of her?

Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Sounds amazing. Are there any legit photos floating around of her?
    The pics of her on their website are real and not photoshopped.

this shop is actually pretty good value at their 30 min diamond service price.

Some good old WL's here that were stunners before age and ice ravaged their beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    this shop is actually pretty good value at their 30 min diamond service price.

Some good old WL's here that were stunners before age and ice ravaged their beauty.
    Yeah man, I totally agree. The reality is that majority of shops either low end or high end, have WL's that do it even if they say they don't. If you see them a few times, eventually it comes out. At the end of the day, its their choice so for me it doesn't bother me at all.

If I must be honest, ice is one of those drugs that increase your level of sexual arousal (horniness). I don't do it but have noticed that when WL's take it, they get really horny and I mean real horny.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 18-04-2024 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling (choice)