Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to quit punting?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How to quit punting?

Suggestions on how to quit punting.

First step is realising you are addicted.

Next step is to cut down.

But how can you cut it out completely?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess you need to find a commitment, and willing to go into it, make yourself busy, then u can quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajinomoto View Post

Empty your wallet and your bank account and give it to your gf or wife.

If you don't have either, I'd happily hold your money for you 🤪

Honest reply would be to try to find a hobby that minimizes the thought of punting. Keeping your mind as busy as possible, reach out to friends to hang out or take up a new sport.

Practically anything that takes up your time away from punting time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can say I have quit completely but I am sure I will come back, if nothing else just checking this forum and contributing is a sign that I will be back eventually.

Punting and the brothels used to be very convenient to my daily routines. Near or on the way to/from work or other normal routines of life. I used to be working very close to 42G and used to pop into the city frequently and I would always end up at one of the Ginzas. All changed when my routines particularly related to work took me to northwest of Sydney. No more 42G or trips to the city. I can go into town any time and punt any time but with the reduction in frequency came the reduction in the desire. I lost interest in the transactional nature of the exchange no matter how well I got along with my frequent girls. I don’t like the transactional which led me into relationships with girls and that was not a good idea at all so when my routine changed I changed the lifestyle and with that I lost the desire for transactional sex.

That was just me. I am sure I will do it again sometime but I have been away for quite a while now.

Just me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Starting a thread about quitting punting in one thread & then in another passing on punter suggestions to the owner of a shop.

Are you conflicted or something?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I may want to open a massage shop in the future. I need to start by abstaining from punani. I’m happy to pass on suggestions to the boss man and try to shadow him. Will be good learning for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To quit punting cut off your sausage But seriously most of us are addicted. Permanently.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't think most of us are addicted to punting or want to quit punting.
    I think most of us just enjoy doing it and choose to do it.
    Addicted is if you don't want to do it, and its wrecking your life, and you try to stop doing it, but you can't stop, and you feel bad for doing it.
    That may be the case with a minority of punters, but I think the majority of us just punt, and enjoy punting, and do it within our budget, and do it without wrecking our lives or the lives of our loved ones.
    If punting is totally fucking you up psychologically and financially, and fucking up your relationships then yeah you have a problem and you should seek help, but if it's not then just enjoy it. Enjoy it guilt free.
    I guess that's the question we all need to ask ourselves. Am I doing this because I enjoy it and I want to do it and I feel good after doing it? If so then then keep on punting and enjoy! Or am I doing it because I need to do it, and I feel like shit after doing it? In this case ask yourself some serious questions and maybe get some help.

Banned
    First, affirm yourself - No money, no honey.

Then affirm yourself - No money. Even if you've won the Lotto, believe that you have no money.

Finally, when the belief of "No money" sets in, "No honey" will set in automatically.

That's it.

It's about coming to terms with reality. If you think you have money even when you don't, you will start spending the money you don't have just to experience some temporary honey.

Now I'm not sure if there's anyone crazy enough to draw down personal loans just to experience mind blowing punts but that's stupid. You'll only get addicted and it'll become worse.

Banned
    I may want to open a massage shop in the future. I need to start by abstaining from punani. I’m happy to pass on suggestions to the boss man and try to shadow him. Will be good learning for me.
    Will you be the ML?

Which one are you? Alissa, ppwyang or Jazmine?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What worked for me was finding a new hobby that was just as expensive. Get into cars/watches/audio etc, i'd find that I'd rather have a tangible item forever than a 30min experience.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't think most of us are addicted to punting or want to quit punting.
    I think most of us just enjoy doing it and choose to do it.
    Addicted is if you don't want to do it, and its wrecking your life, and you try to stop doing it, but you can't stop, and you feel bad for doing it.
    That may be the case with a minority of punters, but I think the majority of us just punt, and enjoy punting, and do it within our budget, and do it without wrecking our lives or the lives of our loved ones.
    If punting is totally fucking you up psychologically and financially, and fucking up your relationships then yeah you have a problem and you should seek help, but if it's not then just enjoy it. Enjoy it guilt free.
    I guess that's the question we all need to ask ourselves. Am I doing this because I enjoy it and I want to do it and I feel good after doing it? If so then then keep on punting and enjoy! Or am I doing it because I need to do it, and I feel like shit after doing it? In this case ask yourself some serious questions and maybe get some help.
    Exactly my thoughts about being addicted. I know what an addiction feels like and punting definitely does not have the same qualities as a real addiction. As long as I can get my rocks off any which way, it satiates the urge. I no longer feel like going to see a WG. That means that whatever I can get from punting is substitutable.

It is NOT an addiction, and you defo can stop punting if you choose to. That is what you need to be telling yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    First, affirm yourself - No money, no honey.

Then affirm yourself - No money. Even if you've won the Lotto, believe that you have no money.

Finally, when the belief of "No money" sets in, "No honey" will set in automatically.

That's it.

It's about coming to terms with reality. If you think you have money even when you don't, you will start spending the money you don't have just to experience some temporary honey.

Now I'm not sure if there's anyone crazy enough to draw down personal loans just to experience mind blowing punts but that's stupid. You'll only get addicted and it'll become worse.
    Agree with this mate. You’re spot on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    What worked for me was finding a new hobby that was just as expensive. Get into cars/watches/audio etc, i'd find that I'd rather have a tangible item forever than a 30min experience.
    True but when you die you can’t take your Rolex, car or anythibg with you. But you can die knowing you had 1,000 good roots.

Banned

Best way is to have a few dud punts.

Banned
    True but when you die you can’t take your Rolex, car or anythibg with you. But you can die knowing you had 1,000 good roots.
    Why not? You can be buried with your Rolex, car or anything you like.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You can't take them with you, but you'll have had the experience of owning, using or wearing those items. Fucking is not the only joyful experience that you can cherish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best steps to quit an addiction is replacing it with another one(choose a healthier one). Since you need to fill the empty spaces/time cause by quitting your hobbies.

Or just be broke, can't punt if you are broke

Banned
    But you can die knowing you had 1,000 good roots.
    That's the lie people tell themselves whenever they're in a ditch to make themselves feel better. If you keep on indulging in anything it's never going to be enough. You never find an alcoholic who says "I've drank 1,000 good whiskies".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast