Address : 161 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067

Month/Year of Visit : Dec - 2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (Chatswood161_001) 0451 206 009
    Hours of Business : 10-10pm

Rates : $100/115/$130 (inc HJ)
    Extras Cost : +50 BJ +100 FS

Will I come back: No.

Intro
    I booked a 45 min session with Christine after seeing her pictures on WeChat. Pictures looked amazing. Booking process was easy.
    Walked in and was greeted by a friendly guy at the reception who confirmed my booking before handing me a towel. He showed me to a room and I jumped into the adjoining shower.
    While I'm showering Christine walks in and I'm thrilled. Pictures were not lying: tall, firm body with legs for days wrapped in tight black dress. I dried off and we make a bit of small talk as I lie face down on the table.

Part 1
    The massage table is OK but the head hole isn't great. It doesn't seem to allow fresh air to flow, so it ends up feeling a bit stuffy. But not a big deal.

Anyways, on to the massage. It was quite good, medium pressure with a decent upper and lower body focus. No B2B and no TT but at the 25 min mark she popped her tits out and started rubbing her nipples against my back. She breathes into my ear and offers extras. Tempting but not what I'm after so I politely declined and ask for a RNT service only.
    This is where things go a little downhill .

Part 2
    I flip over. She strips off but keeps the panties on. Not a deal breaker for me given the service I'm after but not the best start to this part.
    She starts off with gentle strokes and gets me standing at attention. At this point she's sitting between my legs with her legs tucked underneath her. Once I'm hard she grabs my cock in a vice grip and just starts jack hammering the poor guy. This mix of pleasure and pain is not working for me. I ask her to ease off on the grip and to slow her motion down. She does both these things but then settles into quite a monotonous rhythm.
    She then pulls out her phone, puts it next to my leg and starting typing while jerking me off with her other hand. I didn't say anything. She finishes with her phone then switches her focus back to my and throws in a couple of fake moans in for good measure.
    A minute later and she's back into jack hammering mode and she's back on her phone. Then she stops and says her arms are getting tired and that she needs to stretch her arms.

No shit. That's what you get for using my dick like a shake weight for cardio.
    I don't actually say that. At this point I'm thinking, "get my rocks off and get out".

To help with this I suggest she move closer to me so that I can actually get my hands on her breasts. She seems to accept her current strategy isn't working so she moves in and I run my hands over her breasts. Great tits, good size and shape. She then positions herself to make this access as inconvenient as possible.

I'm still thinking "get my rocks off and get out".

She still has the same terrible HJ technique but at least, with some contortion, I'm playing with a single tit.
    Unfortunately, while I'm rock hard, I'm still no where close to coming. I'm normally worried about coming to early. I suggest she put her boobs closer to my face and take off her panties to help get me to the finish line.

She agrees but says it'll cost me $20. At this point I just want to "get my rocks off and get out", so I agree.

She finally strips off. I get one hand cupping her ass, the other on a breast and I've got her other tit in my face. Eureka, finally I cum.

Summary
    I shower, get dressed and see that I still have 5 mins left on the clock. Meh, I'm out.
    Christine is attractive and has a great body - but I won't be going back. There are many better options out there. Maybe her FS is excellent or maybe we just didn't click. Definitely very poor value for me. I should have bought a lotto ticket instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by broseph View Post
    Establishment : 161 Chatswood Erotic Massage
    Address : 161 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067

Month/Year of Visit : Dec - 2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (Chatswood161_001) 0451 206 009
    Hours of Business : 10-10pm

Rates : $100/115/$130 (inc HJ)
    Extras Cost : +50 BJ +100 FS

Will I come back: No.

Intro
    I booked a 45 min session with Christine after seeing her pictures on WeChat. Pictures looked amazing. Booking process was easy.
    Walked in and was greeted by a friendly guy at the reception who confirmed my booking before handing me a towel. He showed me to a room and I jumped into the adjoining shower.
    While I'm showering Christine walks in and I'm thrilled. Pictures were not lying: tall, firm body with legs for days wrapped in tight black dress. I dried off and we make a bit of small talk as I lie face down on the table.

Part 1
    The massage table is OK but the head hole isn't great. It doesn't seem to allow fresh air to flow, so it ends up feeling a bit stuffy. But not a big deal.

Anyways, on to the massage. It was quite good, medium pressure with a decent upper and lower body focus. No B2B and no TT but at the 25 min mark she popped her tits out and started rubbing her nipples against my back. She breathes into my ear and offers extras. Tempting but not what I'm after so I politely declined and ask for a RNT service only.
    This is where things go a little downhill .

Part 2
    I flip over. She strips off but keeps the panties on. Not a deal breaker for me given the service I'm after but not the best start to this part.
    She starts off with gentle strokes and gets me standing at attention. At this point she's sitting between my legs with her legs tucked underneath her. Once I'm hard she grabs my cock in a vice grip and just starts jack hammering the poor guy. This mix of pleasure and pain is not working for me. I ask her to ease off on the grip and to slow her motion down. She does both these things but then settles into quite a monotonous rhythm.
    She then pulls out her phone, puts it next to my leg and starting typing while jerking me off with her other hand. I didn't say anything. She finishes with her phone then switches her focus back to my and throws in a couple of fake moans in for good measure.
    A minute later and she's back into jack hammering mode and she's back on her phone. Then she stops and says her arms are getting tired and that she needs to stretch her arms.

No shit. That's what you get for using my dick like a shake weight for cardio.
    I don't actually say that. At this point I'm thinking, "get my rocks off and get out".

To help with this I suggest she move closer to me so that I can actually get my hands on her breasts. She seems to accept her current strategy isn't working so she moves in and I run my hands over her breasts. Great tits, good size and shape. She then positions herself to make this access as inconvenient as possible.

I'm still thinking "get my rocks off and get out".

She still has the same terrible HJ technique but at least, with some contortion, I'm playing with a single tit.
    Unfortunately, while I'm rock hard, I'm still no where close to coming. I'm normally worried about coming to early. I suggest she put her boobs closer to my face and take off her panties to help get me to the finish line.

She agrees but says it'll cost me $20. At this point I just want to "get my rocks off and get out", so I agree.

She finally strips off. I get one hand cupping her ass, the other on a breast and I've got her other tit in my face. Eureka, finally I cum.

Summary
    I shower, get dressed and see that I still have 5 mins left on the clock. Meh, I'm out.
    Christine is attractive and has a great body - but I won't be going back. There are many better options out there. Maybe her FS is excellent or maybe we just didn't click. Definitely very poor value for me. I should have bought a lotto ticket instead.
    Thanks for the review.
    The girls should know the website of the employer.
    As stated it's full nude happy, so she ripped you off for another $20.
    Like you say, there's better shops elsewhere. Screenshot_20240107-154846_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    The girls should know the website of the employer.
    As stated it's full nude happy, so she ripped you off for another $20.
    Like you say, there's better shops elsewhere. Screenshot_20240107-154846_Chrome.jpg
    Not all the girls there strip off for you.

They do it selectively.

YMMV. If you are young, handsome and generous with tips it may help.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will avoid any new MLs on the first week in this shop, or prepare to have a bad experience. they got too many MLs in and out each week.
    My friend, you are lucky, at least she didn't smell funny below, it happened to me. These shops too dirty, 84a was bad, and 161 turning into as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

YMMV. If you are young, handsome and generous with tips it may help.
    Oh snap. Good one. That must be it.