Month/Year of Visit : 06 Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills

Phone : 0480 351 772

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 45m $70

Extras Cost: $150

Services Provided This Session LFK, CBJ, ball licking, massage, B2B

Size/shape : Great firm body size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/Singapore/Chinese????

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but not a hard yesss

My experience/comments :
    I had added the shops WeChat ID about 1 weeks ago and been eying off what their roster consists of. I took an instant fancy for both Tiffany or Jess. But eventually wanting to try Jess first based on the photos they’ve put up. Claiming that they are real pics from the girls.
    Seen that Jess was on today and decided to book her when the shop opened. I ended up booking a 2pm session. Done and done

I had very late XMAS/NY lunch with a friend who came back from overseas and so afterwards walked over to the shop with 5 min to spare, walked straight right in. NO BACK DOOR entry though but the street isn’t busy. Also, the door leading into the shop is depressed in a way so you could walk up along the street and do a quick shimmy in the depressions of the building wall. Plenty of street parking when I got there, so I’ll keep in mind if I do drive in to work and punt here again in the future.
    So fixed the bill at front and advised them of my booking with Jess and then I kindly asked for a quick shower as I feel like I should be as clean as possible every time I plan on visiting an establishment. A quick wash of the neck, chest and back, sack and crack. A quick wipe down I and proceeded to room 1 as advised by the receptionist. (BTW the shower didn’t smell like piss and looks to be very clean).

The room was large and had a sofa, AC was already cranking when I walked in and a large ass mirror. I quickly jumped on the table faced down and awaited Jess, about 2-3 minutes a little knock at door and the doors swings open. At this point I stay planted face down and Jess walks up to the table and lifts the towel to see that I wasn’t wearing any underwear. She giggled and said, “you have been here before?” I immediately responded “No, no its my first time”, at this point I decided to look up beside me to see this young beautiful girl with beautiful long hair and a really really cute smile. A little bit of chatting took place as she proceeded to oil me up and perform the Part 1. I was smitten to how cute she was, her English was great and found out that she teaches Mandarin. All in honestly her massage skills are ok and but I wasn’t really there for the Part 1. She continues with the massage using some seductive tones, such as placing arms that were hanging over the table and placing it between her legs, some TT was also experienced.

I could see that she hasn’t been doing this job long as she gave this shy girl type, whilst trying her best to keep constant focus on the massage and carry a conversation. About 25 mins in, I get a tickle from my left ear from her hair and a soft gentle voice asking if I was after any extras. As a joke I mumbled “no, no I think I’ll pass”, and she said after a 5 sec pause “oh that’s ok…”. I put her out of her misery and flipped myself around to say “I was only joking”. She then giggled and I got see that pretty smile once again.

At this point I was hard as a baseball bat and some precum was flowing out. I apologized saying “sorry, but I’m pretty horny” I asked her what she was offering and basically a limited menu of B2B and CBJ. I asked for her premium package and paid the $150 damage. Jess removed her kit and I was blown away, not an inch fat and everything was toned. Nice perky Bs and a trimmed kitty. She jumped up on the table after oiling her chest and stomach proceeding with a very good body slide. She doesn’t have too much to grab and her body is almost teen like. Her tanned skin was also nice but I normally find tanned get slightly less attractive compared to milky white skin.

Some light to medium kissing had taken place as well a cat bath, whilst she was sitting on my stomach with hand grabbing my shaft and receiving some very nice pussy slide action. This goes on for about 10 min with the clock ticking down and I asked for a BJ. She jumps off the table to get the dom and doms me up, she jumps back up on the table with her pussy grinding on my shin as she starts to work on my cock with her mouth and some stimulation of the crown jewels. At this point just a few additional extra strokes and I would blew my load, but I said to take it easy and she responded immediately as asked. It also seemed her mouth is a little small for the girth but she was a trooper to try take as much into her little mouth. She did some light FOAMing and 5min later released giant load into the dom.

Her technique could be slightly improved with more experience as some teeth did catch from time to time, but her tongue action makes up for the teeth catching. A good long pause to catch my breath and she giggled “wow, you not cum for a long time?” I laughed and said “no only 2 days”. A little bit more small chit chat and jumped in the shower which was the first door go the left out of room 1. Got dressed as Jess was doing the room clean and asked her if she would do full service in the future, she paused for a few and said “not at this stage but I can see the other girls in the shop get more customers by providing that, so I’d possibly do but just not yet”, said my goodbyes and left to go back to work.

Overrall, would I go back? Yes, but probably to see other talents. Jess’s youth and girl next door looks will certainly bring new clients and if not make them regulars as her personality and prettiness is something that is worth seeing again and again.

Also had a quick chat to Jacob the receptionist (I think he’s the owner but didn’t ask him he was) on the way out, and he said that he will be adding Korean and Jap girls to the roster. He mentioned he’s just letting the business pick up some more before adding new girls. Seems like a good bloke and well informed that quality, service, and hygiene is something he will be maintaining for the shop.

Now was it REAL PICS of Jess on the Roster??? I believe it actually is.. With slight editing to be around 5%

This shop may have potential if Jacob sticks to what he promises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR. A tight teen like body sounds excellent I think I’ll stop by.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $150 for extra cbj? Hell no

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Excellent AR. I remember going to this place a few years back - only a few times, I believe. That was the time when New Town was the hot destination.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR bro. I wish I can write like that lol. Are we gonna get Tiffany’s AR next week?

Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Nice AR bro. I wish I can write like that lol. Are we gonna get Tiffany’s AR next week?
    haha, thanks bro. But i'm still years behind from some of the legends on this sites who have been doing AR's for years.

I would have more AR's completed but put them off for too long to remember the finer details. So it's a new year and new attitude to write ups

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review
    They were recruiting locally, so it will be a mix of experienced and new girls to the business.
    Its good to know there is a shower.
    I suspect they have or had a shop in Liverpool street as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to confirm, $150 tip for CBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Just to confirm, $150 tip for CBJ?
    $150 got me the B2B, LFK, pussy play (though NO FIV) and CBJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It seems some punters here are loose with their cash.

I cannot justify paying $150 (after-tax income) for 20 minutes of nude CBJ and B2B. [being 45 minutes booking less the first 25 minutes before the fun starts].

That is about double most other massage places when you consider the extras are $100 for 60-minute bookings.

My complaint here is that some punters are making it expensive for the rest of us because these girls will wait for the $150 per 20-minute deals....

At least ask the girl to get naked from the first minute if you're paying that much!!!!

It's probably more expensive than the other shops around Sydney, but I was content to who was massaging me.
    Also the going rate in the city locations are pretty much that or more expensive which found.

Yes, i think my future approach will be asking the ML to remove the clothing from the beginning so fun starts earlier to get more milage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Girl's Name : Jess

Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills

Month/Year of Visit : 06 Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills

Phone : 0480 351 772

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : 45m $70

Extras Cost: $150

Services Provided This Session LFK, CBJ, ball licking, massage, B2B

Size/shape : Great firm body size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/Singapore/Chinese????

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but not a hard yesss

My experience/comments :
    I had added the shops WeChat ID about 1 weeks ago and been eying off what their roster consists of. I took an instant fancy for both Tiffany or Jess. But eventually wanting to try Jess first based on the photos they’ve put up. Claiming that they are real pics from the girls.
    Seen that Jess was on today and decided to book her when the shop opened. I ended up booking a 2pm session. Done and done

I had very late XMAS/NY lunch with a friend who came back from overseas and so afterwards walked over to the shop with 5 min to spare, walked straight right in. NO BACK DOOR entry though but the street isn’t busy. Also, the door leading into the shop is depressed in a way so you could walk up along the street and do a quick shimmy in the depressions of the building wall. Plenty of street parking when I got there, so I’ll keep in mind if I do drive in to work and punt here again in the future.
    So fixed the bill at front and advised them of my booking with Jess and then I kindly asked for a quick shower as I feel like I should be as clean as possible every time I plan on visiting an establishment. A quick wash of the neck, chest and back, sack and crack. A quick wipe down I and proceeded to room 1 as advised by the receptionist. (BTW the shower didn’t smell like piss and looks to be very clean).

The room was large and had a sofa, AC was already cranking when I walked in and a large ass mirror. I quickly jumped on the table faced down and awaited Jess, about 2-3 minutes a little knock at door and the doors swings open. At this point I stay planted face down and Jess walks up to the table and lifts the towel to see that I wasn’t wearing any underwear. She giggled and said, “you have been here before?” I immediately responded “No, no its my first time”, at this point I decided to look up beside me to see this young beautiful girl with beautiful long hair and a really really cute smile. A little bit of chatting took place as she proceeded to oil me up and perform the Part 1. I was smitten to how cute she was, her English was great and found out that she teaches Mandarin. All in honestly her massage skills are ok and but I wasn’t really there for the Part 1. She continues with the massage using some seductive tones, such as placing arms that were hanging over the table and placing it between her legs, some TT was also experienced.

I could see that she hasn’t been doing this job long as she gave this shy girl type, whilst trying her best to keep constant focus on the massage and carry a conversation. About 25 mins in, I get a tickle from my left ear from her hair and a soft gentle voice asking if I was after any extras. As a joke I mumbled “no, no I think I’ll pass”, and she said after a 5 sec pause “oh that’s ok…”. I put her out of her misery and flipped myself around to say “I was only joking”. She then giggled and I got see that pretty smile once again.

At this point I was hard as a baseball bat and some precum was flowing out. I apologized saying “sorry, but I’m pretty horny” I asked her what she was offering and basically a limited menu of B2B and CBJ. I asked for her premium package and paid the $150 damage. Jess removed her kit and I was blown away, not an inch fat and everything was toned. Nice perky Bs and a trimmed kitty. She jumped up on the table after oiling her chest and stomach proceeding with a very good body slide. She doesn’t have too much to grab and her body is almost teen like. Her tanned skin was also nice but I normally find tanned get slightly less attractive compared to milky white skin.

Some light to medium kissing had taken place as well a cat bath, whilst she was sitting on my stomach with hand grabbing my shaft and receiving some very nice pussy slide action. This goes on for about 10 min with the clock ticking down and I asked for a BJ. She jumps off the table to get the dom and doms me up, she jumps back up on the table with her pussy grinding on my shin as she starts to work on my cock with her mouth and some stimulation of the crown jewels. At this point just a few additional extra strokes and I would blew my load, but I said to take it easy and she responded immediately as asked. It also seemed her mouth is a little small for the girth but she was a trooper to try take as much into her little mouth. She did some light FOAMing and 5min later released giant load into the dom.

Her technique could be slightly improved with more experience as some teeth did catch from time to time, but her tongue action makes up for the teeth catching. A good long pause to catch my breath and she giggled “wow, you not cum for a long time?” I laughed and said “no only 2 days”. A little bit more small chit chat and jumped in the shower which was the first door go the left out of room 1. Got dressed as Jess was doing the room clean and asked her if she would do full service in the future, she paused for a few and said “not at this stage but I can see the other girls in the shop get more customers by providing that, so I’d possibly do but just not yet”, said my goodbyes and left to go back to work.

Overrall, would I go back? Yes, but probably to see other talents. Jess’s youth and girl next door looks will certainly bring new clients and if not make them regulars as her personality and prettiness is something that is worth seeing again and again.

Also had a quick chat to Jacob the receptionist (I think he’s the owner but didn’t ask him he was) on the way out, and he said that he will be adding Korean and Jap girls to the roster. He mentioned he’s just letting the business pick up some more before adding new girls. Seems like a good bloke and well informed that quality, service, and hygiene is something he will be maintaining for the shop.

Now was it REAL PICS of Jess on the Roster??? I believe it actually is.. With slight editing to be around 5%

This shop may have potential if Jacob sticks to what he promises.
    Thank you Kiki K for the review!!
    There are always room for improvement and your feedback will assist us in improving our operations.

Very much appreciated 🙏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At least ask the girl to get naked from the first minute if you're paying that much!!!![/QUOTE]

What for? For the first 40minutes you will facing down anyway. $150 for extra just insane for cbj only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any other recent Intel on this shop?

Thanks 🙏

Our shop is quiet new and lacking reviews. But we can assure you that our quality of service is very good.
    Please come by and see for you self.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Agreed review in details
    Keep practising and will get better I reckoned

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    What for? For the first 40minutes you will facing down anyway. $150 for extra just insane for cbj only.
    Completely agree with you on both points.

Look, if a girl was really knockout gorgeous and 100% gets my blood boiling, I might pay $600 to fuck her. But if the same girl offered CBJ for $150, hell NO. I wouldn't even pay $50 for a CBJ. That's a second rate experience regardless how hot the girl is, FMD.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Completely agree with you on both points.

Look, if a girl was really knockout gorgeous and 100% gets my blood boiling, I might pay $600 to fuck her. But if the same girl offered CBJ for $150, hell NO. I wouldn't even pay $50 for a CBJ. That's a second rate experience regardless how hot the girl is, FMD.
    Hello Goldfishman, we have rectified the prices with all our girls to ensure the girls prices are consistent and are not charging more than they should. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had try the lady boy in this shop?
    Wonder how they looks like..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Anyone had try the lady boy in this shop?
    Wonder how they looks like..
    Takkie is the one that works most days, she’s less feminine looking than Gina who only works Monday. Pretty sure both are pre-op, but the owner said both are constantly busy so there ya go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast