Thread: K Rebecca - Return of the Queen

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca - Return of the Queen

Been trying to book my (and many others') top fave Rebecca on and off for ages now. Basically an endless "she's fully booked" plus pure bad luck of her being available while I'm at work and disappearing off the roster when I get some time off, lol.
    In the end, I hadn't seen her for a whole 2 years. Holy. Hell.
    Anyway, finally got a booking, albeit very barely and and right before work, so schedule was tighter than a brand new Jap girl.
    Also, meant to post this on the day (2nd January), but work's run me ragged (and still is).

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/1357

She walks in wearing sexy black lacy lingerie, all smiley and lewd, directing me to grope her in front of the mirror while she grinds me. She's bustier than I remember, both in tits and ass. Felt incredible Lots of DFK too.
    Somehow, she bloody recognized me. Not only that, she remembered the room number we were in. Fucking hell, she got brains something fierce. She was also apologetic about the delay prior to arriving, which wasn't even her fault. Just like the first time I ever booked her haha, apologizing for stuff she didn't do.

Stripped down and into the shower, we immediately continue the mutual groping, grinding and DFK, now with pussy slide, sweet lord my favourite :P She directed me around for BBBJ in various unusual positions, and I joked she was being Spiderwoman xD

Out of the shower, she did some sexy poses on the bed while giggling, so I dove in for DATY. She's got a bit of bush, but there's no taste to it, so I enjoyed the hell out of it, and she seemed to too.
    She moved on to BBBJ, occasionally deepthroating as she's so good at, though I remember her complaining she kept hearing people knew her just for the deepthroat, when she claims to be average at it, lol. Afterward, she requested I sit on her face, for another of her unusual signature BBBJ styles. I try to be cautious not to go too deep given how much control she's giving me, but couldn't really get into this bit as she used a lot of teeth. Ah well, not intentional, not a turnoff.

Rebecca moved onto pussy slide, one of her biggest strengths, and also my biggest weakness, lol. Especially this time.
    Three different positions worth of grinding our parts together, both moaning up a storm. Right as we were changing from the third position, I felt myself go over the edge. Pulled back hard and grabbed the tip to be safe, but Rebecca, amazing as always, said "cumming? oh!" and dove in for CIM. Good god she must have drained me dry it felt so good.
    Like she's done before, she cheekily opens her mouth to show all the cum she's holding, then heads to the sink, giggling cutely.

We had only 5mins left by this point (30min booking, wanted 45 but she only had two 30min windows that day), so even as she said to let her know when I could go again, we used the remainder to give her a gift I wanted to back at Christmas. Chocolates (Guylian brand, I love the stuff, she loves chocolate, plus she remarked about having visited the Guylian cafe near Kinokuniya at Town Hall), and a sexy schoolgirl outfit, hahaha. I deliberately picked out a regular skirt instead of miniskirt and simple white shirt instead of crop top (the shop had almost nothing but crop tops) to not overdo the slutty aspect, but turns out she prefers miniskirts and crop tops, oof. Plus the shirt couldn't fit her tits, which she commented that the buttons were durable enough for guys to rip it open during sex, lol. She also said that while she likes schoolgirl outfits, she feels too old to wear them (I told her "you aren't even 30 yet"), and apparently she sought them out right after she turned 20. Girl got taste, unf~

Lovely thing kept pushing the clock just to talk and joke around Damn I miss her, and despite being the first booking ever where I didn't actually have sex, I don't have a single regret. Definitely trying to book longer again next time, and I'll be more than happy to nut in her mouth again as she pussy slides me over the edge. Holy fuck.

11/10, not gonna let it be another two years til the next booking. Gonna be difficult, as another fave V Angela is back at N5M, and I have some others on the list, like independent transexual Kate.
    K Rebecca is booked out all the damn time. But you guys definitely gotta book her. She was made for this business, and she hasn't lost any of her spark.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. I’m sold on trying to book her at Ginza.

Just a question; you mention it’s hard to book. Does that mean like, she’s booked almost the whole day when roster goes out or it’s a bit of time to book? Never been to Ginza before and looking to. So just wondering how much notice you generally give to book?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Rebecca is the GOAT! I can't get enough of seeing her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Love how Rebecca goes for the CIM without being asked, makes it look like she enjoys it. She has done that with me, didn’t see it coming and she noticed I was about to explode and she quickly removed the dom and I was CIM while she was DT. It was messy and fantastic. Got to see her again.

Rebecca is well and truly the GOAT!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post

Just a question; you mention it’s hard to book. Does that mean like, she’s booked almost the whole day when roster goes out or it’s a bit of time to book? Never been to Ginza before and looking to. So just wondering how much notice you generally give to book?
    Yup, always booked out super early. Literally had one time where I booked within minutes of the roster coming out the day before, and was told she was fully booked. Too popular for her own good, lol.
    Personally I prefer to give at least a few hours notice, only once was it short because I booked at another place down the road and it fell through.
    In this successful booking's case, it was a bit after 9pm the night before (I'd just finished work).

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Love how Rebecca goes for the CIM without being asked, makes it look like she enjoys it. She has done that with me, didn’t see it coming and she noticed I was about to explode and she quickly removed the dom and I was CIM while she was DT. It was messy and fantastic. Got to see her again.
    Damn right, hence why I say she's made for the business haha, just jumps on every position, service, etc she can. Closest I've seen to this is V Angela at N5M, where she recommends this or that and at the end says hey let's try this thing next time. Rebecca's at that extra step ahead where she just tries it all and hones in on what you like :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    K Rebecca is the GOAT! I can't get enough of seeing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

Rebecca is well and truly the GOAT!
    Haha... she's just awesome, if I was 30 years younger, and 30 times richer (and 30 times better looking)......... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Yup, always booked out super early. Literally had one time where I booked within minutes of the roster coming out the day before, and was told she was fully booked. Too popular for her own good, lol.
    Personally I prefer to give at least a few hours notice, only once was it short because I booked at another place down the road and it fell through.
    In this successful booking's case, it was a bit after 9pm the night before (I'd just finished work).

Damn right, hence why I say she's made for the business haha, just jumps on every position, service, etc she can. Closest I've seen to this is V Angela at N5M, where she recommends this or that and at the end says hey let's try this thing next time. Rebecca's at that extra step ahead where she just tries it all and hones in on what you like :P
    T Patty from n5m is also pretty good. I think I saw her as Sarah at 42G, I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. And the rimming was out of this world, real rimming, and real enthusiastic sex, she made me feel she was enjoying it, no lube, she rode me like I was the last man on earth. I think she whorks more at n5m and it is such a shame it is so inconvenient for me to go there. I well and trully recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does patty do the pussy slide as good as rebecca. I think that’s what puts her at the top of the list

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fair enough, the answer to that is no. Both have their strengths

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you say it be better to try make booking via WeChat or call? Looking to maybe go there sometime this week if the cards Align.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

As many others here have vouched, Rebecca is GOAT tier and she defs has her loyal fan base which means for girls like Rebecca you best book as soon as the roster comes out and even before that rapidly press F5 hahaha cos girls like here shortly after roster gets released and you message them you'll get the dreaded response of sorry fully booked
    and then u be like wtf already the roster just went up...just giving you a hint of reality and what to expect being first time going/booking with ginza hahaha but ofc thats not with all the girls

even with me i missed our on booking her when roster out and the following morning i decided to trry my luck and be like is she still full or any cancellations and i was lucky to slot into something in the evening when they message me few hrs later

with the really popular girls at ginza (u can tell which ones they are on this forum) best to message them with how long u want and what times she can do as opposed to how long for this timeslot (ie ur preferred timeslot) (just my 2cents and from experience) cos with the super popular girls u need to move ur diary and schedule around to get a slot with them LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

its always nice and super pleasant when service queens like Rebecca keep going during CIM even after you explode and dont run off to the sink and gargle or brush their teeth and throughout the session they are enjoying themselves and make it their goal to please you with 0 KPS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    As many others here have vouched, Rebecca is GOAT tier and she defs has her loyal fan base which means for girls like Rebecca you best book as soon as the roster comes out and even before that rapidly press F5 hahaha cos girls like here shortly after roster gets released and you message them you'll get the dreaded response of sorry fully booked
    and then u be like wtf already the roster just went up...just giving you a hint of reality and what to expect being first time going/booking with ginza hahaha but ofc thats not with all the girls

even with me i missed our on booking her when roster out and the following morning i decided to trry my luck and be like is she still full or any cancellations and i was lucky to slot into something in the evening when they message me few hrs later

with the really popular girls at ginza (u can tell which ones they are on this forum) best to message them with how long u want and what times she can do as opposed to how long for this timeslot (ie ur preferred timeslot) (just my 2cents and from experience) cos with the super popular girls u need to move ur diary and schedule around to get a slot with them LOL
    Appreciate the heads up, thanks! But yeah for me any time is fine, that’s if i can book lol as I live semi close to them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shes legend!!!
    Its very difficult to make the booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you say it be better to try make booking via WeChat or call? Looking to maybe go there sometime this week if the cards Align.
    I usually text, on rare occasion WeChat. Not much of a difference in my experience, so up to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Appreciate the heads up, thanks! But yeah for me any time is fine, that’s if i can book lol as I live semi close to them.
    Were you able to score a booking? You made a good pick/locked in on a good target to make ur first punt at Ginza a memorable one lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not the above poster but I tried Rebecca for the first time recently and wow, the service! I left feeling satisfied and my balls was fully drained. It was closer to the end of her shift so I was bit worried if she be tired but nope, still top tier service.

It was a weekday booking and I booked it not too long after roster came out so was able to get it without much trouble. Tho I can see why she has so many regulars!!

This been mentioned plenty of time but wanted to mentioned it again, dont expect a young girl like in the photos but rather a lady in her mid 30s that looks after her body and knows how to fuck and please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got a booking with her today

First time i have seen her since MArch last year. Her hair was lighter but still the same, maybe 2 or3kg heavier but i think it suits her.

Same service as i remember but i think the pussy slide has gotten better. She took it to the limit today for a good 20 to 25 min. She kept commenting on my size and how good it is so slide up and down it as its long and it gets her off and with the warmth and sounds coming from her pussy she was being honest.

There have been so many AR on this girl, but her service is as good as ever.

One thing i will mention that was cute. While i was giving her pussy some love with my mouth after 5 minutes she asked me if its ok if she cums. I looked up and said i want her too. She then smiled and pushed my face into her pussy. 2 min later she exploded. Nothing tastes better than a womens cum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Nothing tastes better than a womens cum
    You mean her pee?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shame about the bush but she sounds like she's worth it anyway, added to my list, thanks for the AR!