Thread: K Rebecca - Return of the Queen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Nice review. I’m sold on trying to book her at Ginza.

Just a question; you mention it’s hard to book. Does that mean like, she’s booked almost the whole day when roster goes out or it’s a bit of time to book? Never been to Ginza before and looking to. So just wondering how much notice you generally give to book?
    Yup, always booked out super early. Literally had one time where I booked within minutes of the roster coming out the day before, and was told she was fully booked. Too popular for her own good, lol.
    Personally I prefer to give at least a few hours notice, only once was it short because I booked at another place down the road and it fell through.
    In this successful booking's case, it was a bit after 9pm the night before (I'd just finished work).

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Love how Rebecca goes for the CIM without being asked, makes it look like she enjoys it. She has done that with me, didn’t see it coming and she noticed I was about to explode and she quickly removed the dom and I was CIM while she was DT. It was messy and fantastic. Got to see her again.
    Damn right, hence why I say she's made for the business haha, just jumps on every position, service, etc she can. Closest I've seen to this is V Angela at N5M, where she recommends this or that and at the end says hey let's try this thing next time. Rebecca's at that extra step ahead where she just tries it all and hones in on what you like :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Yup, always booked out super early. Literally had one time where I booked within minutes of the roster coming out the day before, and was told she was fully booked. Too popular for her own good, lol.
    Personally I prefer to give at least a few hours notice, only once was it short because I booked at another place down the road and it fell through.
    In this successful booking's case, it was a bit after 9pm the night before (I'd just finished work).
    Would you say it be better to try make booking via WeChat or call? Looking to maybe go there sometime this week if the cards Align.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Would you say it be better to try make booking via WeChat or call? Looking to maybe go there sometime this week if the cards Align.
    I usually text, on rare occasion WeChat. Not much of a difference in my experience, so up to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post

Damn right, hence why I say she's made for the business haha, just jumps on every position, service, etc she can. Closest I've seen to this is V Angela at N5M, where she recommends this or that and at the end says hey let's try this thing next time. Rebecca's at that extra step ahead where she just tries it all and hones in on what you like :P
    its always nice and super pleasant when service queens like Rebecca keep going during CIM even after you explode and dont run off to the sink and gargle or brush their teeth and throughout the session they are enjoying themselves and make it their goal to please you with 0 KPS