Thread: New trend ???

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question New trend ???

Hey - I noticed of late that shops are now closed to punters UNLESS you have a booking - I've struck it a few times and they point to the phone number at the front door ..... It makes it difficult to meet the ladies and then decide who to go with ... how am I supposed to know who I want if I cant come in and meet them ? I'm referring to Feelgood + the one at The Grange + one on the southside too ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel good is popular and they dont staff for reception, so the ML’s are busy they cant deal with the walk ins.
    The one in Grange has always been legit no extras so unless thats changed I wouldn’t bother…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you were on the other side of the door you would be complaining that the masseuse was constantly being interrupted of having to answer the door.

If you are going to an established parlour, I expect to message to ensure I can get in, even if I don't choose anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelion View Post
    If you were on the other side of the door you would be complaining that the masseuse was constantly being interrupted of having to answer the door.

If you are going to an established parlour, I expect to message to ensure I can get in, even if I don't choose anyone.
    That too but also the fact that the parlour loses business by people just coming to meeting the girl and not coming back. By making bookings without meeting the girls they are assured of at least some business. But on the other side it is better for us to go to places to ask about the hours or rates, etc to see what they have behind the counter. In some cases i came across boilers ready for me but I have walked out.