Thread: Kat - unique extra service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Kat - unique extra service

161 Chatswood

Visited : 07/01/2024

WL: Kat (V)

Paid to reception : $130

Extras Cost : + $50 for breast milk

Booked a 1 hour session with Kat after seeing the ad on WeChat. Booking was easy, went to the shop, paid my dues and went to the room to wait. Waited a bit long, had to return reception apologised and made a mistake on the bookings. All good, then the WL arrived. Friendly and cute lady who can converse in English (lived here for some time now).

Part 1
    The massage table is wide that can fit 2 people. Massage. It was good, medium pressure that made me dozed off a bit. Very straight forward after nearing the end of time, offer services and was surprised with the breastfeeding offer.

Part 2
    Oiled up, good hand movement for the HJ while letting me suck her tits for the milk. And occasionally sprayed around me, first time to have this experience. A bit of FIV (outside area only) and allowed me to released my cum to her body. Helped her wipe down and off to the shower and bye.

WIR
    Yes - unique experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, that’s quite unique experience. How would you rate her tho, face, body etc. from photo I would say mid 30s at least?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's below 30 based on our convo, but everyone has different facial features.