Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K JUJU - the new K SUPERSTAR HAS ARRIVED - top shelf PSE service and very sweet GFE too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Enjoyed my session with Juju earlier in the week. An absolute gem. Juju said that she hopes and plans to stay in the country long term so a prime girl for those that prefer to have a regular.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seoul University, female cohort. Compulsory subject: Pussy Sliding 101.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she young and pretty or more like ajuma style?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SAw her today, she has a very nice body (looks like nicole doshi body) - so flawless, service was good, also. She looks more vietnamese than korean (I'm Viet), but that's just me. Overall, its great.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpea View Post
    SAw her today, she has a very nice body (looks like nicole doshi body) - so flawless, service was good, also. She looks more vietnamese than korean (I'm Viet), but that's just me. Overall, its great.
    Nice one bro!
    Yeah she is an amazing girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Out of interest from those who have seen JuJu and K Ari ( I've seen Ari but not JuJu)

Are they similar?
    Age, body, vibe, approach?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The best way I can describe Juju is if you took Asa Akira and Nicole Doshi and CJ Miles and put them into some some sort of futuristic sci-fi machine that combined them all together to produce one woman, that woman would be Juju.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The best way I can describe Juju is if you took Asa Akira and Nicole Doshi and CJ Miles and put them into some some sort of futuristic sci-fi machine that combined them all together to produce one woman, that woman would be Juju.
    That's quite the combo Rooter.
    If you manage how to pull it off I'd keep "her" to yourself and retire from the forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    bahahahhahaha Ginza will struggle what $ to price her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Out of interest from those who have seen JuJu and K Ari ( I've seen Ari but not JuJu)

Are they similar?
    Age, body, vibe, approach?
    I've seen Ari twice and really like her vibe and teasing.
    Juju is younger, shorter, bigger tits. I'd guess in her 30s but youthful and cheeky. Great body as described by rooter and others - her face reminds me quite a bit of JAV star Hachino Tsubasa.

It's also worth noting her english is more limited than Ari and Rebecca (haven't seen the other famous K girls). Found it hard to chat beyond simple comments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Juju is younger, shorter, bigger tits. I'd guess in her 30s but youthful and cheeky. Great body as described by rooter and others - her face reminds me quite a bit of JAV star Hachino Tsubasa.
    Thanks rm.
    That paints a good picture...
    Gotta schedule her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Juju is 100% younger and surprisingly good service despite being relatively new. With that being said, Ari also has phenomenal service. Infact she left me weak in the legs in the time that I did see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh 100% , between the two I'd prefer to see Ari again, but it's Juju's thread and just assuring that she's quite good, particularly if you prefer younger women

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12