Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tools of the trade

Tools of the trade

OK bros.

A lot more of these gadgets are popping up on my feed about manscaping.... Google and their way of spying on my conversations and google searches...

But all the reviews can no longer be trusted, as there is businesses who provide fake reviews for a fee.

Now i've got a trimmer to trim down the area above the shaft but always have relied on using female razors to finish of the jewels as this gives me a baby skin feel.
    I find using female razors just provide a wider, safer and flatter surface compared to the traditional guy razors

I'ts a bit of hassle using a razor and unclogging the razor that collect all the hair

My question is that "Is there a easier way that you guys have found to tackle this problem?"

Are there tools out there that has been tried and proven to get the job done without the nicks on the jewels section?

HOW DO YOU DO YOU?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Best way for me used to be to get one of my SBs to do it in the bath with female razors. It used to be fun for both of us

Banned
    Many blokes say don't get any of those Manscaped products you see on YT ads - they're no better than a cheap electric shaver that you can get at Kmart.

I normally use a safety razor on dry skin as it helps to exfoliate the skin while you shave. Go with the grain first to trim, then slowly against the grain to get a fine shave. With each shave you can easily knock out the excess hair collected under the fixture.

I don't like using any lubricating shaving cream as accidents normally happen when the skin is too slippery. When you shave dry with a razor it provides some friction to stop the blade from skipping and giving your scrotum cuts. It's freaking painful when you get cuts in that area.

These days I've been lasering mine once a month, and I find that I only need to shave twice a month in areas where the hair is still thick especially around the base of the shaft. Most of the hair on the pubic bone area is already gone after 6 sessions (only 10% left).

And don't forget to moisturize your skin after shaving. I've been using Vitamin C based creams to lighten the area as it is always prone to get darker as you grow older.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Best way for me used to be to get one of my SBs to do it in the bath with female razors. It used to be fun for both of us
    A bit risky if its your first session with her and she has no idea how delicate the skin around the balls are. I like shaving mine by myself as I normally do the whole package (underarms, pubes, butt) in the shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get Jessica from SP to wax it for you. She's sexy asf and plays with your balls and dick while doing it. Win win.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Get Jessica from SP to wax it for you. She's sexy asf and plays with your balls and dick while doing it. Win win.
    Does it not hurt like absolute buggery? I used to need my legs waxed for deep tissue massage. I have a good pain tolerance, I broke my finger, like snapped the bone, in the gym but kept on training and went to the doctor later, but I fucking hated waxing, my legs are hairy like a spider and it was like Steve Carrell in 40 Year Old virgin. https://youtu.be/43j8ROcwpKo?si=lpT1AEHnwxDR-pi6
    If it was that bad on the legs, I hate to think what my balls would be like, because they too are like a plague of tarantulas. ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Does it not hurt like absolute buggery? I used to need my legs waxed for deep tissue massage. I have a good pain tolerance, I broke my finger, like snapped the bone, in the gym but kept on training and went to the doctor later, but I fucking hated waxing, my legs are hairy like a spider and it was like Steve Carrell in 40 Year Old virgin. https://youtu.be/43j8ROcwpKo?si=lpT1AEHnwxDR-pi6
    If it was that bad on the legs, I hate to think what my balls would be like, because they too are like a plague of tarantulas. ..
    Tried waxing - terrible idea as your skin gets pulled but doesn't get ripped. Even tried an electric epilator - almost like waxing but the pain is localised around wherever the epilating device is working at.

The problem with devices that pulls your hair out of the follicles is that you'll get ingrown hairs that can turn nasty. I still reckon laser is the best hair removal method for those with dark hair. If you're a ginger or a blonde then consider electrolysis.

I think from my own waxing experience I'll be giving a pass to waxing my balls.

I'll have to hand it to you C1 for taking the journey of waxing it. Don't think many fellas can follow your lead on that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Tried waxing - terrible idea as your skin gets pulled but doesn't get ripped. Even tried an electric epilator - almost like waxing but the pain is localised around wherever the epilating device is working at.

The problem with devices that pulls your hair out of the follicles is that you'll get ingrown hairs that can turn nasty. I still reckon laser is the best hair removal method for those with dark hair. If you're a ginger or a blonde then consider electrolysis.
    See that's the thing, skin on legs is tight so it's an easy pull, not the balls however. And I'm getting older, I'm only a few years away from my balls touching the water when I sit down to crap, I just don't see how that isn't going to be a tough, painful job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    OK bros.

A lot more of these gadgets are popping up on my feed about manscaping.... Google and their way of spying on my conversations and google searches...

But all the reviews can no longer be trusted, as there is businesses who provide fake reviews for a fee.

Now i've got a trimmer to trim down the area above the shaft but always have relied on using female razors to finish of the jewels as this gives me a baby skin feel.
    I find using female razors just provide a wider, safer and flatter surface compared to the traditional guy razors

I'ts a bit of hassle using a razor and unclogging the razor that collect all the hair

My question is that "Is there a easier way that you guys have found to tackle this problem?"

Are there tools out there that has been tried and proven to get the job done without the nicks on the jewels section?

HOW DO YOU DO YOU?
    I use a pair of tweezers to pluck the hairs. Once plucked they would not regrow anymore. Some pain and a bit of blood are to be expected.

Make sure you soak the private part in hot water for at least 20 minutes before plucking.

Banned
    I'm only a few years away from my balls touching the water when I sit down to crap
    Hahahaha that got me good. Sorry about your sagging scrotum, if you're not a sasquatch then I'd recommend going through the balls quickly with a tweezer or a tiny scissor. The scrotum is very thin, you won't get ingrown hairs there no matter how many times you tweeze the area. It's only on thick layers of skin like the pubes and legs that are prone to ingrown hairs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I use a pair of tweezers to pluck the hairs. Once plucked they would not regrow anymore. Some pain and a bit of blood are to be expected.

Make sure you soak the private part in hot water for at least 20 minutes before plucking.
    I've tried that in my younger days. Unless you're the type with very sparse hairs it'll take you hours to pluck all of them with a single pair of tweezers.

And soaking your private parts in hot water for 20mins? Might as well chop your balls off. You wouldn't be feeling a thing after the soak probably forever as not just the sperm cells and testes killed off but also the nerves in your shaft responsible for erection and feeling good when having sex or masturbating.

That's pretty much the same as boiling sausages and fish balls in a Sichuan hotpot restaurant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i got a phillips norelco trimmer (i think it was a rec from here). tidies things up quick and easy, no pain, works great:

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norel...09MZXFJ8N?th=1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The amount of pain from waxing initially comes mainly from two things - the skill of the therapist and what sort of wax she uses. I hate having any part waxed with strip wax, but if hot wax is used it's OK, and you get used to it fairly quickly. Hot wax opens the pores so it's easier for the hair to come out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    See that's the thing, skin on legs is tight so it's an easy pull, not the balls however. And I'm getting older, I'm only a few years away from my balls touching the water when I sit down to crap, I just don't see how that isn't going to be a tough, painful job.
    Very true bro. Using an epilator on device on loose skin is a guaranteed way to get shredded skin. Not only painful, you risk causing serious injury!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    i got a phillips norelco trimmer (i think it was a rec from here). tidies things up quick and easy, no pain, works great:

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norel...09MZXFJ8N?th=1
    I have one of these. It has 2 major problems:

- the blade or at least the grill part will rust if you do not dry it properly after each use. Surprising for a product advertised for wet/dry use.

- it is terrible on looser or softer skin. That means you shouldn't be using it on your balls and your dick. Even with shaving cream applied it still nicked me on my balls.

Terrible for grooming down there, but good for any other part of your body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

- the blade or at least the grill part will rust if you do not dry it properly after each use. Surprising for a product advertised for wet/dry use.

- it is terrible on looser or softer skin. That means you shouldn't be using it on your balls and your dick. Even with shaving cream applied it still nicked me on my balls.

Good to know.

Any better alternatives for down there you know of GFM?

Banned

The Philips website says:

Shaving advice for men: When you shave your scrotum, make sure that you stretch your skin so that the blade cannot come into contact with the flexible skin.

Shaving advice for women: When you shave the inside of your outer labia, make sure that you stretch the outer labia so that the blade cannot come into contact with the inner labia. Protect your inner labia with your free hand.

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-f/XC00...exible%20skin.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You blokes are over complicating this. All things being equal, the simplest solution always tends to be the best

IMG_8596.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)

i only use it dry so no rust problems. i don't go for a perfect shave, just a substantial tidy up, have had no problems with nicks. i find i don't really use the grill part at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast