Thread: Choa - great time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Choa - great time

I've kicked off the new years punts with some new girls away from my regulars, I've decided i need to try more girls.

Now I'm really reluctant to post, because there's no way to say it but there are people that read this forum and just fucking animals with their poor behaviour that is close to criminal. They think these girls are sex slaves or something when its just a deluxe massage parlour and you go there get the massage and what ever else the girl wants to do, if you want sex nonstop go pay for it at ginza or no5 or somewhere else and stop terrorising these poor sweet girls, inc fucking recording them. fucking scum bag human beings and as such I don't want o give them more incentive and as always your millage will vary, you have to work to build a good bond with the girls and management , be polite. I really wish the girls can press a panic button and the guys get the shit beaten out of them by security. Anyway that aside.

So i go to the old shop, the manager there knows me, bit of small talk out side the building and we are up the lift. Get shown to a room and wait to see the girls, 2 come in, first is Yura a bit bigger than im normally go for, then Choa, a lot more petite and she's been on my list for a while as per the flash cards, she does a good service. So i pick here, i say a hour but she has another booking so can only do a half hour, no worries $150 handed over and she comes in a few min later. She is really cute, short but nice petite frame and natural tits. she takes off her gown to reveal no panties, i like this

Onto the table for the massage which is not too bad, but the fund really starts when the oil is applied and her sexy body is used all over my back with her tits going all over. On the flip around same thing, i really enjoy it, she knows how to use her body that's for sure. She then moves up to my groin and starts to lick then suck my balls i really really like this and its getting me hard, she the works her way into the shaft and gives me a great BBBJ. Moving up to my chest she plays with my nipples then starts some light kissing turning into some really good DFK but nothing too crazy, she is a good kisser and it does get me hard. There is a little bit of pussy rubbing but that wasn't the main course, with the time being shorter than the normal 1 hour I have to hustle to get over the line and some more DFK really helps as well as playing with my balls and dick, at the same time as im playing with her pussy and manage to get a finger inside which she really enjoys and moans ever so quietly.

She has a really nice body and her black hair was done up nice in a ball on the back it was quite a good time had. I didn't ask about FS as we didn't have that much time for it and its a waste but from the cards I can tell its on the cards if not quite selective to who she offers it too. Overall for $150 it was pretty awesome service, i def will see her again but this time for a whole hour so we can really relax and enjoy out time properly. Shes been here 10 years so really great English and worked for 3 months at the shop. Go easy on her and be gentle and let her lead and ull have a great time too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good read, but pretty shocking to hear how some treat these girls.

Never been to cbd before is it the one with the flash white sign that says cbd style 360 with info on the door saying Japanese remedial massage next to a souvenir store?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Good read, but pretty shocking to hear how some treat these girls.

Never been to cbd before is it the one with the flash white sign that says cbd style 360 with info on the door saying Japanese remedial massage next to a souvenir store?
    thats one of them, that's the "new" shop, they also have one on 276 pitt street, thats where i went "the old shop," first day back open in the new year, its really discreet in office building.
    The new shop has showers in all the rooms the old one doesnt but is $20 cheaper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    thats one of them, that's the "new" shop, they also have one on 276 pitt street, thats where i went "the old shop," first day back open in the new year, its really discreet in office building.
    The new shop has showers in all the rooms the old one doesnt but is $20 cheaper.
    Ahh, so the older ones located further up.

I know your quite experience, read few of your reviews on the shop. What do you think is a good time to do a walk in at the new shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit of a cooked rant there early on.
    Being polite doesn’t negate the fact that you too are making her suck your sweaty ball bag for money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Bit of a cooked rant there early on.
    Being polite doesn’t negate the fact that you too are making her suck your sweaty ball bag for money.
    no but it goes a long way to both enjoying the session thats for sure, and getting some extra good service, ud be suprised what you can unlock.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Ahh, so the older ones located further up.

I know your quite experience, read few of your reviews on the shop. What do you think is a good time to do a walk in at the new shop?
    No lunch time too buys, not shift change over time, and not too late, girls that have been there over 8 hours arnt gona perform well, id say go either 11 (let them settle in on opening) or around 3-4ish would be ur best bet, ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you go there now its still a bit quite and u can get you pick of girls due to people prob not coming back to the office from holidays in mid jan id say, also i think most people only come in a few days like Tuesday and Thursday so that plays a part, but over all just give it a go what ive noticed all the girls give very similar performances which is a pretty good base line. Just keep in mind after 5pm at 276 the office one you need to call in to get up the lift where as the other its ok all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    if you go there now its still a bit quite and u can get you pick of girls due to people prob not coming back to the office from holidays in mid jan id say, also i think most people only come in a few days like Tuesday and Thursday so that plays a part, but over all just give it a go what ive noticed all the girls give very similar performances which is a pretty good base line. Just keep in mind after 5pm at 276 the office one you need to call in to get up the lift where as the other its ok all the time.
    Thanks for the info. If lucky may visit today if friends decide we are chillin in city or marrickville. If marrickville imma try out no5.