Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Seeking.com (sugarbaby) experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    There is another perspective which from my perspective has been worse from falling for a WL, it is being close friends with one. I am close friends with a WL, it started after a while of being her regular, we always got along, and she offered to go clothes shopping with me because apparently I have no style. I was taken aback as at that time it never occurred to me to met them outside the shop. I also thought that was just a customer engagement strategy to keep me as a regular. Long story short we became friends, good friends. The problem with that is that good friends share and she shares her mental and physical struggles with me. Now i am a sensitive kind of guy and I care for my friends so when she shares things it breaks my heart. It is hard to hear the things they go through. The other side of the coin one can say is that it is her choice. She could find another job and she chooses not to. Whatever the reason is we are not to judge our friends we are to support each other.

In my experience being friends, close friends, with these WLs is worse than being in a relationship having been there.

Before anyone asks I don’t get sex with her for free and whilst I haven’t seen her in the brothel for s few months we are still a friends.
    I know they all go through phases and the work is very taxing on their mind, but what are their mental struggles like? Is it about the way some guys treat them in the room or questioning their status etc?

I never dared to ask this question from them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is another perspective which from my perspective has been worse from falling for a WL, it is being close friends with one. I am close friends with a WL, it started after a while of being her regular, we always got along, and she offered to go clothes shopping with me because apparently I have no style. I was taken aback as at that time it never occurred to me to met them outside the shop. I also thought that was just a customer engagement strategy to keep me as a regular. Long story short we became friends, good friends. The problem with that is that good friends share and she shares her mental and physical struggles with me. Now i am a sensitive kind of guy and I care for my friends so when she shares things it breaks my heart. It is hard to hear the things they go through. The other side of the coin one can say is that it is her choice. She could find another job and she chooses not to. Whatever the reason is we are not to judge our friends we are to support each other.

In my experience being friends, close friends, with these WLs is worse than being in a relationship having been there.

Before anyone asks I don’t get sex with her for free and whilst I haven’t seen her in the brothel for s few months we are still a friends.
    Mine used to be a ML years back we became close friends and lovers still are to this day. She left ML work years ago and learned from me to do online selling. She does not want to have a relationship she just wants the ongoing sex with me. I'm married and will take the extra sex and secret friendship with her. Whilst we are friends I feel its okay to keep being with her since she quit ML years ago. But being friends with one still in a shop that would be another issue. That's the problem to you go to a shop and suddenly find a girl that you get on really well with. Its not as easy as fuck and forget anymore. You must have heard some sad stories from her about what shes been through in the shop care to share some of the stories you heard? Its hard for these ladies to deal with some of the bad guys about. Always treat a WL with respect. They are there to enjoy pleasure with us.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Mine used to be a ML years back we became close friends and lovers still are to this day. She left ML work years ago and learned from me to do online selling. She does not want to have a relationship she just wants the ongoing sex with me. I'm married and will take the extra sex and secret friendship with her. Whilst we are friends I feel it’s okay to keep being with her since she quit ML years ago. But being friends with one still in a shop that would be another issue. That's the problem to you go to a shop and suddenly find a girl that you get on really well with. It’s not as easy as fuck and forget anymore. You must have heard some sad stories from her about what shes been through in the shop care to share some of the stories you heard? It’s hard for these ladies to deal with some of the bad guys about. Always treat a WL with respect. They are there to enjoy pleasure with us.
    I think what she’s told me is the standard experience these girls go through but things such as guys pulling out the condom whilst in doggie hoping she won’t notice, getting farted on her face while rimming, guys going for the ass and she doesn’t do that, I told her that that qualifies as rape but they don’t do anything about it. Guys taking drugs during the session, getting slapped and chocked hard, she doesn’t go for those, getting called names that only devalues her further. Her own insecurities about her future, in her opinion that’s the only job she can do here in Aus despite being a professional in her country of origin. Her thinking that she is running out of time as she ages and she won’t have enough money to support her through retirement. Guy holding her head down and cumming all over her face and hair. All the STIs she contracted over the years. Guys with incredibly low hygiene and despite the show the BO doesn’t go away. Face fuck without permission and excessive force by the guy.

Having said all that she does say that the overwhelming majority of the guys are nice to her and her days are tolerable. I learned from her that despite all we think It is incredibly rare for them to cum and if they get wet during daty it is because they are thinking of someone else and not us. They hate big dicks and their pussy is constantly sore. She doesn’t like daty or guys rimming her despite pretending she does.

They talk amongst themselves how to get us to cum during the shower as they all hope not to have to fuck us. They hate rimming us, THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE RIMMING US AND THEY ALSO HATE CIM despite doing it very well. She has to do it but she doesn’t offer it, if the guy asks she has to do it as part of the service but she hates it. If you do CIM she will despise you forever.

Seeing guys outside the shop is just reserved for the frequent guys who give her the most amount of sessions and the longer the sessions the better as there is often less sex and more talk. Seeing guys outside the shop is to keep the good ones coming back. We are not special, none of us are and our friendship is rare but it happens as we all know.

The above is just a brain download.

I think what she’s told me is the standard experience these girls go through but things such as guys pulling out the condom whilst in doggie hoping she won’t notice, getting farted on her face while rimming, guys going for the ass and she doesn’t do that, I told her that that qualifies as rape but they don’t do anything about it. Guys taking drugs during the session, getting slapped and chocked hard, she doesn’t go for those, getting called names that only devalues her further. Her own insecurities about her future, in her opinion that’s the only job she can do here in Aus despite being a professional in her country of origin. Her thinking that she is running out of time as she ages and she won’t have enough money to support her through retirement. Guy holding her head down and cumming all over her face and hair. All the STIs she contracted over the years. Guys with incredibly low hygiene and despite the show the BO doesn’t go away. Face fuck without permission and excessive force by the guy.

Having said all that she does say that the overwhelming majority of the guys are nice to her and her days are tolerable. I learned from her that despite all we think It is incredibly rare for them to cum and if they get wet during daty it is because they are thinking of someone else and not us. They hate big dicks and their pussy is constantly sore. She doesn’t like daty or guys rimming her despite pretending she does.

They talk amongst themselves how to get us to cum during the shower as they all hope not to have to fuck us. They hate rimming us, THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE RIMMING US AND THEY ALSO HATE CIM despite doing it very well. She has to do it but she doesn’t offer it, if the guy asks she has to do it as part of the service but she hates it. If you do CIM she will despise you forever.

Seeing guys outside the shop is just reserved for the frequent guys who give her the most amount of sessions and the longer the sessions the better as there is often less sex and more talk. Seeing guys outside the shop is to keep the good ones coming back. We are not special, none of us are and our friendship is rare but it happens as we all know.

Justification for the money they earn. A close friend now ex WL told me virtually the same stuff as above. She said it's a dirty job and the money was grey. The always went to the temple and donated to gain virtue.

One thing for, it changes girls forever, even if they do one job.

Having a WL as a close friend changed me forever as well. Still I do it because the need to put my dick into as many women as possible is stronger.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Justification for the money they earn. A close friend now ex WL told me virtually the same stuff as above. She said it's a dirty job and the money was grey. The always went to the temple and donated to gain virtue.

One thing for, it changes girls forever, even if they do one job.

Having a WL as a close friend changed me forever as well. Still I do it because the need to put my dick into as many women as possible is stronger.
    Same here mate, the things she shared with me changed me and made me angry and sad

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    Overall could have gone better if we both weren't so green (me to sugaring and her to sex apparently). I plan to check in on her to see if she is feeling ok but what do the more experienced SD's reckon? Should I tell this one clearly what I expect in a meeting and give her another chance if she's open to it? Leaning towards it not being worth the chase, as it might take quite a few sessions for her to get used to my girth, but I think I'll always be hitting her cervix with my length. She's also a bit of a germaphobe and wouldn't even let me kiss her without her showering first so that was annoying.

Also tips for convincing SB's to meet at lower PPM rates appreciated.
    You should tell when you reach a girls limit and not go in that deep yeah? Some girls limit depth themselves by their positions so it doesn't go in that deep.

But in my experience, if size is an issue, wearing a condom does not help the situation.

If size turns it into a dud punt and it's the same on the second visit, I just stop seeing them. It's my time and money. It's not a relationship where she can get used to it slowly.

As far as PPM reduction. This usually happens over longer term arrangements and initiated by the girls. Especially if you go for movies, dinners and sleep overs etc. A few times I didn't pay anything if I saw a girl a second or third time in a week. Car sex is usually around $100 to $200 but mainly with young caucasian/European girls.

Same here mate, the things she shared with me changed me and made me angry and sad
    One of the reasons I'm not into getting rimmed.

Banned

Great insight, thanks for the share.

I would say that it's not only the punters causing such troubles but also the shop giving punters certain expectations that they can receive every service advertised. I think that's why Aussie/European WLs tend to advertise standard service with extras discussed in private although it will diminish their client numbers.

Normally my punting experience in the past have been the same as how I treated gfs in the past - some may not like DATY or BJ so I don't force it on them. Even CIM is something I let them decide on whether they want to do it or not. I know a shop that asks customers for feedback immediately after the punt and ask if the girl had delivered every service including shower BJ and CIM - this form of "quality control" in my opinion is very degrading yet I never understood why many new girls are attracted to working in that shop.

There are people out there, especially a certain race that still have strong BO after several showers, that think in a primitive way - $300 can feed a whole family back home so they justify doing all kinds of unthinkable stuff to WLs mainly because of how they value the amount paid and how they view WLs (or women in general) back home.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    Great insight, thanks for the share.

I would say that it's not only the punters causing such troubles but also the shop giving punters certain expectations that they can receive every service advertised. I think that's why Aussie/European WLs tend to advertise standard service with extras discussed in private although it will diminish their client numbers.

Normally my punting experience in the past have been the same as how I treated gfs in the past - some may not like DATY or BJ so I don't force it on them. Even CIM is something I let them decide on whether they want to do it or not. I know a shop that asks customers for feedback immediately after the punt and ask if the girl had delivered every service including shower BJ and CIM - this form of "quality control" in my opinion is very degrading yet I never understood why many new girls are attracted to working in that shop.

There are people out there, especially a certain race that still have strong BO after several showers, that think in a primitive way - $300 can feed a whole family back home so they justify doing all kinds of unthinkable stuff to WLs mainly because of how they value the amount paid and how they view WLs (or women in general) back home.
    Nope, no point shifting the blame to the shop. So what if the shop advertised that a girl did rimming, I can always choose not to get that. I despise that act. Or CIM, etc. the ball is always in your court whether you go for something advertised.

I also often get asked about how a girl performed in a sesh by the shop. I didn't go into detail about if she did CIM, rimming or whatever. All I did was say "she was great, did everything I wanted". You're not on the stand in a trial. Just say what you feel is right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I know they all go through phases and the work is very taxing on their mind, but what are their mental struggles like? Is it about the way some guys treat them in the room or questioning their status etc?

I never dared to ask this question from them.
    I've asked the question to a regular, who on the surface was balanced and composed and she simply said : "it's my job"

I've been at this game for 30+ yrs and have never been able to comprehend how the brothel based WL deal with the emotional, physical and mental impact of seeing not just10 guys a day, but 10 vastly different guys.

They open the door not knowing what they will confront on the other side and within minutes they are into shower play, bbbj, daty, rimming, DFK, sex in multiple posns,..etc.

Sure, some are duds, some average, but we all know some WL that do it all oh so well that we return and return.

Not sure how they do it week after week and maintain well being and sanity?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I've asked the question to a regular, who on the surface was balanced and composed and she simply said : "it's my job"

I've been at this game for 30+ yrs and have never been able to comprehend how the brothel based WL deal with the emotional, physical and mental impact of seeing not just10 guys a day, but 10 vastly different guys.

They open the door not knowing what they will confront on the other side and within minutes they are into shower play, bbbj, daty, rimming, DFK, sex in multiple posns,..etc.

Sure, some are duds, some average, but we all know some WL that do it all oh so well that we return and return.

Not sure how they do it week after week and maintain well being and sanity?
    Unfortunately the damage is deep I believe. I am quite sure my friend suffers from functional depression but she also has incredibly low self esteem. I don’t know if you guys have noticed but some of the girls go through their routine in such an automatic way that it is like you are not even there. That’s a way of self preservation and coping mechanism. I once had a regular who if she was just going through the motions of her routine she would always say certain words at certain times in automatic mode. Like when she jumped on top she would always say “oh fuck”, or some such.

What I always say to my friend is that she has an incredible perseverance or grit because they keep on going in such a difficult job for many years. If they could channel their grit towards something else they would be successful. We know that some girls use alcohol and drugs as a coping mechanism.

I for one think the damage is quite deep for the ones who do it for such a long time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately the damage is deep I believe. I am quite sure my friend suffers from functional depression but she also has incredibly low self esteem. I don’t know if you guys have noticed but some of the girls go through their routine in such an automatic way that it is like you are not even there. That’s a way of self preservation and coping mechanism. I once had a regular who if she was just going through the motions of her routine she would always say certain words at certain times in automatic mode. Like when she jumped on top she would always say “oh fuck”, or some such.

What I always say to my friend is that she has an incredible perseverance or grit because they keep on going in such a difficult job for many years. If they could channel their grit towards something else they would be successful. We know that some girls use alcohol and drugs as a coping mechanism.

I for one think the damage is quite deep for the ones who do it for such a long time
    You twigged a memory.
    A Korean escort I knew quite well from the Seoul juicy bars once told me when she'd arrive at the bar to work, she'd leave herself outside...

Same girl said : they can have my body but not me.

I enjoy punting but you wonder about the unseen effects.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What you also need to remember is that the girls have a choice, they chose to do this line of work to get the big dollars quickly. They could easily choose to leave the industry but they don't want check out chick wages.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She may prefer to think that it's just her body that is doing the work , she is using this argument to calm herself but deep down it's quite different, me thinks. The whole idea of being in a room and funking for money is something that stays with her forever. As someone said the damages are much deeper, hence all the reason they get into drugs, gambling and alcohol. I guess the most significant damage is on self-esteem and questioning self-worth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    What you also need to remember is that the girls have a choice, they chose to do this line of work to get the big dollars quickly. They could easily choose to leave the industry but they don't want check out chick wages.
    You're absolutely right.
    They do take the lucrative route instead of say, Bunnings, Macca's, Woolies....
    They had a choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    You're absolutely right.
    They do take the lucrative route instead of say, Bunnings, Macca's, Woolies....
    They had a choice.

I remember I took a young 21yo girl out for dinner once and in the car she started crying and she said she really hates working as a WL etc. She was crying for good 10 minutes and I told her if you are not happy then you need to start working in a different industry, go to college, learn a skill so you can make money based on your skills and not your body and guess what was her response? I love my nails, I don't want to damage my nails.

I remember I took a young 21yo girl out for dinner once and in the car she started crying and she said she really hates working as a WL etc. She was crying for good 10 minutes and I told her if you are not happy then you need to start working in a different industry, go to college, learn a skill so you can make money based on your skills and not your body and guess what was her response? I love my nails, I don't want to damage my nails.
    Most want a knight in shining armour to save them.
    Everything is good while the finances are good, if something happens and the husband/partner has money issues, she knows exactly where to make easy money.
    This is why you might see a long lost WL, back at work after years, works short hours for a few days a week. That's why it's never a good idea to be in a long term relationship with a WL/ex-WL.
    Plus, career WLs (say 10 years+) end up hating, not trusting men. Most end up lesbian or long time single with a dog or cat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nope, no point shifting the blame to the shop. So what if the shop advertised that a girl did rimming, I can always choose not to get that. I despise that act. Or CIM, etc. the ball is always in your court whether you go for something advertised.

I also often get asked about how a girl performed in a sesh by the shop. I didn't go into detail about if she did CIM, rimming or whatever. All I did was say "she was great, did everything I wanted". You're not on the stand in a trial. Just say what you feel is right.
    As much as I agree on that statement, it's hard to enforce punter's ethics on every punter that walks into a shop. It's like asking retail customers to show respect and not abuse cashiers and shelve stackers, they're still gonna do it knowing they'll get away with it one way or another. The population of Australia in general are what I call "entitled". Even in the trades industry when fixing stuff for government owned properties, the government staff will scrutinize your work and question your invoices as if they're paying for it from their own pockets rather than understand the fact that many government properties are so old that some repairs can literally cost a kidney or two. The international students who are here for less than a year are even worse than locals when it comes to entitlement.

Rimming isn't my favourite either. There's nothing good about receiving or giving rim or anal sex. CIM is fun if the girl consents but it's not necessary as I find that some girls are not good at receiving proper CIM. CIM is usually an alternative to BBCIP as your dick is enveloped in a similar environment to a raw pussy as you cum, but with lack of technique it feels as if you're pulling out and cumming on the labia instead which similar to cumming on belly.

When it comes to shop asking for feedback, I like it better during the time Jesse managed 42G. His team never asked for details on what services the girl had performed, they only care about the satisfaction of customers. That one other shop was the only one that caught me off guard as you can't bypass the reception desk. I wanted to lie about my experience (which wasn't too bad) but when they queried in detail I couldn't make up a response and that's where they knew the girl didn't provide shower BJ and CIM. Honestly I don't think shops should probe that deep as whatever happens behind closed doors is a private thing. That was my first and last time visiting that shop.

Banned
    She may prefer to think that it's just her body that is doing the work , she is using this argument to calm herself but deep down it's quite different, me thinks. The whole idea of being in a room and funking for money is something that stays with her forever. As someone said the damages are much deeper, hence all the reason they get into drugs, gambling and alcohol. I guess the most significant damage is on self-esteem and questioning self-worth.
    Almost a decade back I had this crazy idea to try out becoming a male sex worker myself because I couldn't get any decent jobs. Submitted my phone number with a fake name to an agency and got a call back almost immediately. Didn't ask the price but I did ask what's the catch - they told it's flexible and they don't care about looks. No money discussed but they say it pays better than average wages. Told them I'd think about it.

A week later I got a job offer for a proper job as a traffic controller, and after thinking hard about the type of clients I might have to service as a gigolo I decided not to go ahead with it. Can't remember the name of the agency now, might be My Best Gigolo or My Male Companion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Most end up lesbian
    Lol, do you have a reputable source for this? How big is your data set?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast