Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HK girls

First post long time lurker. Been trying to find some info but it seems rare.

Does anyone know any decent shops for HK or Macau girls? Can be FS or R and T.

And side question, sorry newbie here. Been looking at places like N5M etc all of them are like BBBJ and Daty.

I know alot of people here will look at me weird because those are a favourite of most people on this site but I'm not up for any of those to be safe. Not worth the risk. Happy to pay the same for the service but is it weird reading the site here it seems I am the odd one out haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whocares575 View Post

And side question, sorry newbie here. Been looking at places like N5M etc all of them are like BBBJ and Daty.

I know alot of people here will look at me weird because those are a favourite of most people on this site but I'm not up for any of those to be safe. Not worth the risk. Happy to pay the same for the service but is it weird reading the site here it seems I am the odd one out haha.
    Julin - 227 Broadway (Massage - Open minded)
    Coco - Ashfield 295 (FS)
    Yoyo - 7 Cowper St (FS)

Banned
    You're better off at an RnT then. Other than CBD style massage most RnT usually offer covered services only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whocares575 View Post

Save your money, go to HK, spend a week between the Fuji Building in Causeway Bay and the King Hing Building in Mong Kok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Make sure they are from HK and not Guangzhou. The ones born and raised in the heart of gz have similar accents but use different words for some things Eg. Carol at NSM. Her choice of nouns gave it away she wasn't originally from HK.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Communication is key, even if you head into N5M you can just tell them you're not looking for BBBJ or DATY (or even just tell them you prefer protected services) - I'm sure they'll be more than happy to provide for you in other ways

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Make sure they are from HK and not Guangzhou. The ones born and raised in the heart of gz have similar accents but use different words for some things Eg. Carol at NSM. Her choice of nouns gave it away she wasn't originally from HK.
    I don't mind Guangzhou as long as they from Dongguan. Someone told me if you spend a night in Dongguan you don't want to leave the place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Macao Ruby. I think she’s at Ginza. Been tempted to try her out but never got to it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are there actually any hk girls that were born in hk in the industry?

All the ones I've met, weren't born there and moved to hk before coming here.

Their accents and choice of words give them away. Then you ask then about hk places and culture and they don't know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post

Their accents and choice of words give them away. Then you ask then about hk places and culture and they don't know
    HK accents sounds like a posh version of Cantonese. The likes spoken by Andy Lau, Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan (back in his younger days, these days he speaks mostly putonghua) and Chow Yun Fatt.

Guangzhou (and Guangdong in general) sounds like a country/bogan version of Cantonese.

Honestly they have very similar cultures. I reckon Guangdong people kept the originality of their culture more than HK. Guangzhou in itself is a city that prides itself for putting Cantonese first before putonghua in most mainland Chinese cities. But you could say that the people of Guangzhou are rougher than HKers and are less ethical than their HK counterpart.

I don't remember much about HK as I was only in HK City for one night. Even with my understandable Cantonese locals could pick up my accent and know that I'm not local. It helped me during the time when I wandered alone and had to order food at a Cha Chan Teng. They told me good thing I can understand Cantonese - they're proud that so many outsiders took the effort to learn Cantonese. I grew up in Malaysia, KL was well known for the local Chinese people to speak a Guangdong style Cantonese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

My ex-wife was born and bred HK. I can tell you, not a single WG I've met that purported to have been an "HK girl" was actually really one. Even in HK itself you would be hard pressed to find a real HK girl working this trade.

Only 1 true HK WG I've met was from Bluemoon agency ages and ages ago. She didn't even advertise that she was hongkie. How did I know? She had the exact same unique "sha jiao" mixed with "tsundere" attitude that HK girls had, and her Canto was on point, had all the right "trendy" Canto terms of the time. It was a good session though... Hot and tight young pussy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    My ex-wife was born and bred HK. I can tell you, not a single WG I've met that purported to have been an "HK girl" was actually really one. Even in HK itself you would be hard pressed to find a real HK girl working this trade.

Only 1 true HK WG I've met was from Bluemoon agency ages and ages ago. She didn't even advertise that she was hongkie. How did I know? She had the exact same unique "sha jiao" mixed with "tsundere" attitude that HK girls had, and her Canto was on point, had all the right "trendy" Canto terms of the time. It was a good session though... Hot and tight young pussy!
    https://www.mychinaroots.com/places/2895/shajiao

That's the meaning of "sha jiao" LOL. It's a village in Guangdong.

Wonder why someone's HK ex-wife speak in Mandarin rather than Cantonese? Maybe she's also not originally from HK but rather the mainland?

The right word for it is 撒嬌 (Cantonese pronounciation = saat3 giu1). And in Mandarin pinyin it's spelled as "sā jiāo" (sa1 jiao1).

If you use "sha" it's almost like you're calling someone "sha bi" 傻逼. That's not what you want to call any HK or MLC girls lol, they'll chop your dick off for that.

I'm not expert in Chinese languages but I've had exposure since young. And anyone married or previously married to a HK or Guangdong girl would know very well that the wife will knock a whole lot of her language and culture into your head it's almost impossible to get rid of it. Many of my non-Chinese friends who are either still with their Canto wives or divorced can still speak a wide range of Cantonese until today. You just can't shake it off - the first time you watch a Stephen Chow movie without subtitles you get hooked because Stephen Chow's comedies is actually based on contemporary HK and Guangdong culture of that time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the suggestions. You guys are so helpful.Ill take a look for the end of the week.

I remember there was a girl called summer which advertised as HK from Marrickville 5 (didn't get a review here) and she's dropped off he radar.

And there was a canto speaker at Ginza that advertised as from China do not all canto speakers would advertise as if they were from HK.

In any case I was not single at that time so I had my needs met by my ex so to speak so never went to either. But yeah canto speaker would be nice to have some communication.

Funny thing these days some mainlanders speak with HK vocab. Have friend who moved here when they were young, just watched TVB and preferred HK canto because HK words are closer to english so easier to remember but I digress.

I did notice someone put a good review for Cici at Canterbury 165 maybe leaning towards her.

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjdAnLV1us

One of Stephen Chow's movie that got banned in mainland China. If you understand the corruption culture (and Cantonese culture in general) you'll be laughing your socks off. This was introduced to me by one of my HK friends.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon you should go to vitality charm. CBJ with open minded only and DATY not high on the radar either. Very clean and well appointed. Their massage skills generally better than most in my experience as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Usually hk girls have an arrogance or something in their tone when they speak

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If you want to be safe best stay from brothel. You are not Werid at all..I go brothel paid diamond nd skip diamond. Is personal choice!

Maybe give Summerville a go , 200 Harris Street .There is mainly Chinese girls with shower inbuilt , room big a very clean place!!

Boss Summer speak Cantonese can ask her for recommendations!

Banned
    Usually hk girls have an arrogance or something in their tone when they speak
    All Cantonese girls are like that. Apparently the Cantonese culture is based on that "sa jiao" personality - girls tend to do it more than guys. Most Cantonese guys are just plain loud in front of their mates. If you see most of the Canto old couples down in Hurstville they talk to each other as if they're about to get a divorce but in reality that's just how they talk. Us Central Asians are a bit more soft spoken towards our women.

Then again years ago I met a girl who's half-Kazakh half-HK but born and raised here. I'm not sure how her parents get along as Kazakh men tend to get aggressive if riled up through Canto style banters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it is a waste of time to search for HK girls, I dont see them any better except they can speak Cantonese, however their attitude sucks most of time.
    they think they are higher class, and show the shit face. Last time I got really pissed off, so I fxxed her hard, finished and left. I normally not that hash to any women.
    bro, stay away from them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    it is a waste of time to search for HK girls, I dont see them any better except they can speak Cantonese, however their attitude sucks most of time.
    they think they are higher class, and show the shit face. Last time I got really pissed off, so I fxxed her hard, finished and left. I normally not that hash to any women.
    bro, stay away from them.
    Many guys are infatuated with the thought of dating HK girls because of TVB actresses, but the reality is that HK girls who look as beautiful as them are very rare. Many HK girls look either like prawns or very plain.

But I have to say my favourite TVB actress is Charmaine Sheh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charmaine_Sheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast