Thread: K Rebecca - She is the GOAT!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Rebecca - She is the GOAT!!

It feels like it's been forever since I saw K Rebecca and she does NOT DISAPPOINT. She has been providing great service since the start and I don't think she'll ever stop providing such engaging service and attention.

First thing first, she's amazing as always, provided the deepest DFK compared to most other girls where I can just bury my tongue and lips with hers. The pussyslide in the shower was to die for (over and over again if possible), if only the showers weren't so tight and feels like a slip hazard I'd love to stay in there and just have her pussyslide me for more than 5-10 mins. I opt to leave the shower as soon as possible since the fun is really on the bed.

She gives amazing blowjob on bed, so deep, so sexually charged with her sultry eyes looking back at me while my cock is deep in her mouth. She would also give this mischievous smile as if there's more installed for me.

When it comes to the bed action, her pussy slide is the best, the most amazing stimulation that I came earlier than expect. She commented how much I came, but I do believe I come more than most people on my first shot.

We rested and had a chat so I can recover for round 2. We chatted about South Korea and K drama to recommend to me.

She motioned for round two after a break and I opted for my blowjob and pussyslide, but I feel like I was having a hard time staying hard, so I had her lie down prone so I could fuck her ass crack (since she has such a plump and soft ass from doing pilates). I managed to finish my second shot before the bell rang.

I was so drained I didn't think I could get in the shower to clean myself up, but ultimately I had to kiss the beauty goodbye.

Heres hoping I get lucky to make another booking with her again. She's ALWAYS BOOKED OUT!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ManOfCulture.jpg
    Rebecca stans unite :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quite the buzz about this one. Is she that good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    Quite the buzz about this one. Is she that good?
    Short answer: Yes
    Long, well, medium answer: Try her and find out~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Short answer: Yes
    Long, well, medium answer: Try her and find out~
    Nah I don’t recommend trying her

She’s already impossible to book as it is. Imagine if more ppl join the line!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that is the downside , too popular for her own good :P
    Always worth trying to book though, don't wanna miss out on her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, highly recommend before she leaves on another unexpect holiday!