WeChat: Bexley3939
    Bexleymassage.com.au
    Date of visit: 9 January, early evening
    Rate: $170/30 minutes
    DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS
    Vietnamese
    Slim, slender, young, A-B, 4, 160 cm, 45 kg
    Highly recommend

Nana, young Vietnamese student, fresh and energetic. A perfect figure with taut skin. Not a blemish. Aiya, she transports one into the realm of fancy: mine that I’m Mick Jagger with his latest wife (younger than his own granddaughter).
    Nana is 21, from Hanoi. Speaks zhongwen but next to no English. She’s about 160 cm, 45kg, dress size 4, with long jet black hair, full lips and twinkling eyes. Cropped but not shaven pussy - perfect for rubbing one’s nose before licking the honey pot.
    After quick shower together and light kissing onto bed and straight into bbbj. As roger came to attention she swivels around for 69. Her faint moans signal time to dom up. But before the main event I got off the bed, onto my knees and dived into the gates of heaven. Her moans into shudders, up for some pussy slides and Into missionary. Soon picking her up and she’s riding on me, giggling before we launch into passion dfk. I lay back and she takes control, riding me to completion. Quick shower together and agreement to meet again. A perfect half hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This isn’t nana from pcd is it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    This isn’t nana from pcd is it
    got no idea what you are talking about. What does pcd mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm she is super cute and whatever she lacks in experiences, she makes up for with enthusiasm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Nana
    Bexley Massage
    39 Albyn Street, Bexley
    WeChat: Bexley3939
    Bexleymassage.com.au
    Date of visit: 9 January, early evening
    Rate: $170/30 minutes
    DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS
    Vietnamese
    Slim, slender, young, A-B, 4, 160 cm, 45 kg
    Highly recommend

Nana, young Vietnamese student, fresh and energetic. A perfect figure with taut skin. Not a blemish. Aiya, she transports one into the realm of fancy: mine that I’m Mick Jagger with his latest wife (younger than his own granddaughter).
    Nana is 21, from Hanoi. Speaks zhongwen but next to no English. She’s about 160 cm, 45kg, dress size 4, with long jet black hair, full lips and twinkling eyes. Cropped but not shaven pussy - perfect for rubbing one’s nose before licking the honey pot.
    After quick shower together and light kissing onto bed and straight into bbbj. As roger came to attention she swivels around for 69. Her faint moans signal time to dom up. But before the main event I got off the bed, onto my knees and dived into the gates of heaven. Her moans into shudders, up for some pussy slides and Into missionary. Soon picking her up and she’s riding on me, giggling before we launch into passion dfk. I lay back and she takes control, riding me to completion. Quick shower together and agreement to meet again. A perfect half hour.
    Great review, What's the damage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been here lately?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dessclk View Post
    Great review, What's the damage?
    The price is in the review. $170 30 mins.