Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
Can you someone give me the exact details and how it went?
Pretty much exactly like your latest:

The shop is a joint venture with Cherry ex Stanmore and 48 The Strand. Both ladies are qualified master masseuse. And they have aged.

The shop is quite new, not 100% set up yet as more treatment equipment have arrived today.

It has a Chinese shop name : 露華濃

Their targeted clients are more female than male, three treatment rooms enclosed for privacy . I was on a massage table in which the head rest section can be pulled out and turned into a hair washing basin.

This is Not a RnT shop , take that idea off your mind guys. It’s a totally legit beauty and spa place now.

I hope Kit Ka (Coco now using her real name) and Cherry will do well.

BTW, the $110/60 min massage fees seems a bit high but it is in fact a treatment package deal which could also included various cupping, pressure points treatment using an electronic machine (just like those they use in a Physiotherapist). As well as some 艾灸 moxibustion for your back and muscle pains. Depends on your needs and conditions.

I only had time for the hr massage and not tried any other treatment. Pant stay on, no funny business, total respects of the lady’s new profession.

Cheers