Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone had luck with Mamasan recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Can you someone give me the exact details and how it went?
    Pretty much exactly like your latest:

The shop is a joint venture with Cherry ex Stanmore and 48 The Strand. Both ladies are qualified master masseuse. And they have aged.

The shop is quite new, not 100% set up yet as more treatment equipment have arrived today.

It has a Chinese shop name : 露華濃

Their targeted clients are more female than male, three treatment rooms enclosed for privacy . I was on a massage table in which the head rest section can be pulled out and turned into a hair washing basin.

This is Not a RnT shop , take that idea off your mind guys. It’s a totally legit beauty and spa place now.

I hope Kit Ka (Coco now using her real name) and Cherry will do well.

BTW, the $110/60 min massage fees seems a bit high but it is in fact a treatment package deal which could also included various cupping, pressure points treatment using an electronic machine (just like those they use in a Physiotherapist). As well as some 艾灸 moxibustion for your back and muscle pains. Depends on your needs and conditions.

I only had time for the hr massage and not tried any other treatment. Pant stay on, no funny business, total respects of the lady’s new profession.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierwoods View Post
    Hi guys, I recently had an encounter with Mamasan from Marrickville 28 Brothel. Does anyone have a similar encounter with Mamasan from any brothel (recently)?
    I'm interested. Did you get her name? And how old did you think she was

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Pretty much exactly like your latest:

The shop is a joint venture with Cherry ex Stanmore and 48 The Strand. Both ladies are qualified master masseuse. And they have aged.

The shop is quite new, not 100% set up yet as more treatment equipment have arrived today.

It has a Chinese shop name : 露華濃

Their targeted clients are more female than male, three treatment rooms enclosed for privacy . I was on a massage table in which the head rest section can be pulled out and turned into a hair washing basin.

This is Not a RnT shop , take that idea off your mind guys. It’s a totally legit beauty and spa place now.

I hope Kit Ka (Coco now using her real name) and Cherry will do well.

BTW, the $110/60 min massage fees seems a bit high but it is in fact a treatment package deal which could also included various cupping, pressure points treatment using an electronic machine (just like those they use in a Physiotherapist). As well as some 艾灸 moxibustion for your back and muscle pains. Depends on your needs and conditions.

I only had time for the hr massage and not tried any other treatment. Pant stay on, no funny business, total respects of the lady’s new profession.

Cheers
    Is this 208 Stanmore?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12