Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Searching for big clips or big beefy pussy lips.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Yani from Chatswood Thai massage 200/1 Katherine St has a nice set of beef curtains. Was giving them a good lashing this morning.
    Thanks for the intel Niisato. I will keep her in mind for the future. its a little far to go me but if i am every around the area i will give her shot and report back. Do you know what days she works?

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Perhaps massage addict can try this one out and let us know if her beef curtains are big enough for him
    Its a little far from the shire mate. But when i do find some nice beefy lips i will report back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Hey guys, anyone have any Intel on girls with really big clits or pussy lips? Around the the sutherland shire area is preferred but I will go anywhere in Sydney if I have to.
    Cheers boys.
    Plastic surgeons make a lot of money from performing labiaplasty procedures where many women with large/long lips go to reduce them. Google it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Plastic surgeons make a lot of money from performing labiaplasty procedures where many women with large/long lips go to reduce them. Google it.
    Honestly on some women a large labia doesn't look good. But on one girl I know it's perfect. She made me doggy her once and her wet labia was rubbing on my ballsack - that made me cum intensely. I sure hope she doesn't reduce her labia, I miss seeing the nice view of her curtains in 69!

Are you saying I should become a plastic surgeon?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey guys, anyone have any Intel on girls with really big clits or pussy lips? Around the the sutherland shire area is preferred but I will go anywhere in Sydney if I have to.
    Cheers boys.
    You can try Maya 20yrs GFE 34D filipino Girl. Her lips are large as you will see in the photo
    https://sydney.australiacracker.com....-2-2-2-2-3-3-5

Banned
    You can try Maya 20yrs GFE 34D filipino Girl. Her lips are large as you will see in the photo
    https://sydney.australiacracker.com....-2-2-2-2-3-3-5
    $230/hr full service. Sounds like bait & switch

Banned
    If only my regular is back... I'd give her the best V day presents and she can give me her beefy pussy lips in return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel Niisato. I will keep her in mind for the future. its a little far to go me but if i am every around the area i will give her shot and report back. Do you know what days she works?
    How much does yani charge for DATY?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I've had girls with bigger lips that hang down a bit. Never been a fan. I found that the lips felt cool to the touch especially after she's been naked for a while.

Don't get that problem with small labia or "innie" pussies. You'd get a hot pussy most of the time.

Banned
    My regular from last year never had that cold pastrami problem. Hers is as warm as freshly roasted beef - always moist and tender, and when rubbed against my scrotum during doggy it feels almost like BBFS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clit.... otherwise I'll clip you around the ears.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After her ninth child, Queen Victoria had a semi prolapsed Vagina which she put up with for many years. Perhaps the OP could dig her up sometime!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123