Thread: Japanese Hana - 360 CBD Massage - Amazing service & time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Japanese Hana - 360 CBD Massage - Amazing service & time

So I decided to head over there again today it will be an evening visit as I've got things to do in the morning and arvo.

In keeping with my trend I want to see new girls, not regulars and hopefully share the love also with punters that may not get much press and also for the shop, but sadly no way am I paid for these reviews and its definitely hitting the hip pocket paying full price so often, but oh well such is life.

I get there front door on Pitt street not the secret entrance I really don't care who sees me. Inside is Rossie the receptionist, she's a cute girl and remembers me. Asks how long and 1 go for the hour, I ask which girls and she says she will show me, and takes me this time to the room not the waiting area. Room 5, not my fav room there is only a chair no couch so its a bit cramp. One by one come 5 girls, Khoa was the first or second I saw her recently and she remembers me, and is happy, but I feel bad as I wont be backing up with her again, she is definitely the cutest tightest little body and pretty face, but im here on a mission to try someone new. I see, sua, suz, eba and another one is shown, but nothing tickles my interest until the end, in a great red lace skimpy dress like lace thing, pretty face and she's a bit larger size 8 but I go with her and pay Rossie the $220.

her pictures are very similar to this in the cards
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...eview=Hana.jpg

She has just started her shift 20 minutes ago, lucky me i get her fresh.
    She puts her things down and on the little table and comes joins me by the chair as I feel that great body and tities which are out now. I discover there is no panties and that she is a naughty girl, we will get on really well i have a feeling. We chit chat a little and i know she's really on a high getting picked out of all the girls its a boost for their ego too. I start to play with her pussy and she opens her legs then sits on me again opening he legs and leaning back. What i really find sexy is her English is great, almost like a ABC but authentic Japanese girl so its really best of both worlds, I'm getting hard. I've just had a shower at home so we skip it and start with some DFK she's a great kisser and more pussy play she is getting really wet, i'm really slow and gentle till i find the wet gold, u know ur one the right track if they get wet.

She then gets on her knees and gives me a great blow job while looking into my eyes , she is really good and could make me cum from that alone , a really great time, this goes on for 5-10 min she enjoys it at also the taste, says its yummyyyy but i want more so i take her over to the bed for a boy massage and we focus on her breasts and a good pussy slide, she has mounted me in cow girl and is watching the mirrors as do i and its really really hot. Its time to dom up and i go to town laying her on the table as i stand and fill my boots inside her, being a bit larger the pussy is so much more tighter and so much more nicer to fuck she really enjoys this till i end up blowing. Being the perfect gentleman I return the favour first with my fingers rubbing her clit then I go with the touch, I'm down there are really long time about 10-15 she's not an easy cummer but i can tell all of its genuine and i use her moans to guide me till i zone in on what she wants, the clit pressed hard and fast with a sucking action, and it gets her over the line and she tanks me saying i should pay her, a really great time. I'm not charged extra for the FS (which she is selective who she offers it too) and its just great chemistry and a fantastic time had when you just click and enjoy it. I loved her moaning and enjoying while i was watching her and also fucking her a real treat with that cute face and body. I check the time and we have about 5 min left, she jumps in the shower while i get dressed to head home for a shower. We embrace, again for a few more minutes and i depart, and great time had. I hope you guys also enjoy it too. She's here for another few months before heading back to Japan. Shes only been at the shop a month.

On the way out I ask Rossie if she also works there, I think by now she knows i like her, but she replies, nooooo im just the receptionist, though id love to hit that up too, with her braces and cute face tatts an attitude gets me hard ...

till next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a new receptionist in 360?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    . edited and removed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great After Report ,Thank you!