Thread: J Keiko - Excellent Service and Attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Keiko - Excellent Service and Attitude

Person's Name : J Keiko

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/keiko/

Phone : 014 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $230/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM, MSOG

Size/shape : Profile pic is accurate

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments: Keiko has an excellent service and attitude, as consistent with her other reviews. Looks wise, she is not glamourous as some of the girls you would find on n5m or ginza
    but that will not matter much once the sessions starts. She's very amicable, friendly and energetic with that polite Japanese service oriented attitude that just puts a smile on your face. Service wise
    there is nothing to worry about, she will take care of you with enthusiasm.

Her attitude is just excellent. What really stood out for me was how she paid compliments and gave hugs every chance she got. She was pretty much all over me, maybe she sensed that my self esteem
    was down from getting dumped recently. Anyway, Keiko left me with high spirit and empty balls, it was just what I needed. I almost tripped down those small stairs due to the extra springs in my steps when
    leaving the establishment. She is not the best looking girl but her service and attitude will leave you feeling like a million bucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro. Keiko’s attitude and enthusiasm made my experience in this shop an awesome one. This is my go-to shop now.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keiko is heaps fun. I’ve seen her a few times already. She takes notes of the dates and the names she has seen/been with.

The last time I saw her, she made a special request that I obliged. It was weird and kinky. We had fun and lots of laughs afterwards. Great enthusiasm and a very perky attitude. One of the girls I’d highly recommend seeing.

Keiko is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com