Thread: Switch

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Switch

Was in the area and thought I would try this place out asked for Jenny. It definitely wasn't Jenny that walked in but as I was in a bit of time constant did not talk to the reception about it.

The overall experience the lady was very unattractive and old didn't even ask for her name massage was like just rubbing her hands on you. The charge of $80 is not worth it compared to top $90 shops, the facilities was just not there there is better $70 shops.

Just couldn't wait to get out overall paid and hour but left in 30mins.

Well it was a punt better experience next time 🤣😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually had a similar experience in here, first walked in an old and unattractive lady, she had no smile on her face with an "I don't give a fuck" kind of greeting, then a Chinese girl with glasses on came in and introduced herself. Her service was crap, everytime you put your hand on her her body was like getting a shock. I was so tired of her constant shocked reaction ended up just walk out after 10 minutes (I paid for 45min plus tips). Never will I come back again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its ok to have average face but the service must be good for returning customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Case update:

The manager tried to DM me right away, she offered to refund my money for the bad experience. I can feel that the manager is trying to run the shop the best she can however she hasn't had any luck in hiring good staff.
    I hope her shop will get busier in the future

Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    I actually had a similar experience in here, first walked in an old and unattractive lady, she had no smile on her face with an "I don't give a fuck" kind of greeting, then a Chinese girl with glasses on came in and introduced herself. Her service was crap, everytime you put your hand on her her body was like getting a shock. I was so tired of her constant shocked reaction ended up just walk out after 10 minutes (I paid for 45min plus tips). Never will I come back again
    Do they have carpet at the shop, it could have come from the static that you built up hence she really got a shock... LMAO