Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mamasan or receptionist to try?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use to fuck the part owner at vip69 prior to it changing hands. It was run by 2 thai women. The one I use to fuck was amazing, 5 foot beautiful face, beautiful enhanced DDs, six pack stomach, deep throat bbbj, such passionat dking and an amazing fuck. God I miss her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I use to fuck the part owner at vip69 prior to it changing hands. It was run by 2 thai women. The one I use to fuck was amazing, 5 foot beautiful face, beautiful enhanced DDs, six pack stomach, deep throat bbbj, such passionat dking and an amazing fuck. God I miss her.
    She gone missing ? In the other owner hot?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lyn at tuncurry pink lotus is boss does great job massage and great NHJ if workers busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    199 Clarence st, there's a super hot MILF mamasan. I didn't get her name but I know she does FS. I visited there last week and the ML suggest it I wanted to the try the boss mamasan. I was ready for round 2 but she said to come back next week. Which I will she was really cute I'd say miss 30s awesome body and was really cheeky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone confirm if May in Enfield was willing to get her hands dirty, so to speak?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Anyone confirm if May in Enfield was willing to get her hands dirty, so to speak?
    No, and it's a constant source of amusement for her.

She will do a massage if all the girls are busy but that's the extent of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    199 Clarence st, there's a super hot MILF mamasan. I didn't get her name but I know she does FS. I visited there last week and the ML suggest it I wanted to the try the boss mamasan. I was ready for round 2 but she said to come back next week. Which I will she was really cute I'd say miss 30s awesome body and was really cheeky.
    What's her name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    quick online search and it appears its right next door / above another ML shop is it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    quick online search and it appears its right next door / above another ML shop is it?
    They don't have wechat but hidden gem. I had a girl named Sasha, toned body and etc just she was not happy doing my session. One of the best massage I had just poor attitude. Overall the place is good lot of potentials. You have to go up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro. What day of the week was that? That would be of help.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Bro. What day of the week was that? That would be of help.
    It was just last Monday, I think her name was Cici.
    She was wearing a fitting black dress and she was wearing heel. Nice make up and a beautiful smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro. There are a couple of Mamasans/Receptionists I would certainly not turn down , if offered . There is a thrill factor when they offer their services.

K Jessie was once a receptionist @ GC . The boys @ GC reckon she will be back soon.

It was just last Monday, I think her name was Cici.
    She was wearing a fitting black dress and she was wearing heel. Nice make up and a beautiful smile.
    I think I've seen her as well. Tallish mamasan, fit looking body. Very nice face and good smile. Although she wasn't so flirty with me. If she's on offer I'll make a return visit. She looked yummy 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen the weapon that is around reception at 142 Hornsby? Older, Chinese MILF. Nice body squeezed into gym tights. Quite friendly, I want to investigate more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456