Person's Name : Keiko

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Gerald St, Marrickville

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $230/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, FIV, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Curvy (little bit cuddly), B/C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not the prettiest but makes up for it with her attitude and enthusiasm

My experience/comments : Twice last week I had bookings at N5M and both times I received a text message beforehand saying that the girls’ periods had started so they had to cancel. This evidence of good customer service was underlined when I turned up today and Sara apologised for having to cancel the two sessions last week – they must keep excellent records of customers’ visits.

When I was paying Sara a very sexy looking little minx walked past and Sara told me it was Bentley and I asked whether I could say hello. Sara called Bentley and she was immediately touching and teasing. “Next time” I told her (but after the session when I got back to my car I immediately looked up Bentley and saw she offered CBJ, not BBBJ – that’s a great shame).

Keiko came in. As previously reported she is not the prettiest but she makes up for that with her friendly enthusiasm and desire to please.

She was wearing a white knee-length dress (a staid schoolgirl look) and immediately started hugging me, playing with my cock and saying I was cute (one for SpecSavers, methinks).

She stripped to reveal a curvy figure (a little bit cuddly, certainly more so than when the photos were taken) with B/C-cups and she was fully shaved.

Into the shower and we had some DFKing while she soaped my cock and sexily washed it while rubbing her body against mine. It was like she was trying to get me to cum and she nearly succeeded.

Keiko then asked me to turn around and said she wanted to wash my arse. She asked whether I liked having my arse licked and I said I did. (Interesting, as rimming is not one of the services listed on her menu.)

Onto the bed and Keiko knelt over me for some more DFKing before asking whether I liked having my nipples licked. That doesn’t do much for me so she went straight down to suck me, asking whether I liked it hard or gentle (“Gentle, please”).

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips, good use of her hands, no interruptions and nice eye-contact.

I raised my knees in the air and Keiko again asked about licking my arse so I turned over onto all-fours – head down, arse up.

Keiko playfully mimed pegging me as if she were wearing a strap-on before applying some lube to my cock and going in for some tromboning.

This was great but after about five minutes I had to get her to stop or I would have squirted.

I lay down and Keiko asked whether I wanted “Sex” but I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Keiko moaned gently to start with as I licked her and finger-fucked her but she soon warmed up and sounded like she was getting close but unfortunately she was getting me too worked up so I had to get her to dismount before I could get her across the line.

After some more BJ and a bit of a nice pussy-slide, I asked her to get a condom and she confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some lovely enthusiastic cowgirl with more DFKing before I asked for some doggy and stood by the bed.

This was very good as Keiko spread her knees wide to be at just the right height and I had to keep slowing down to prolong the enjoyment. But my hand was swiped away when a thumb tried to make its way up her arsehole.

I wanted the CIM finale and I lay down, the condom was removed and Keiko sucked me again and I soon came in her mouth.

She went on sucking me for a good while before getting up. Keeping her mouth closed she got up and wiped me down before going to the shower to spit and a wash.

There were a few minutes left and Keiko lay in my arms and we had a chat. Her English is limited but she tries hard.

She said she was 24 and from Tokyo. She’ll be going home in August but wants to live permanently in Australia (at least, I think that’s what she said).

Her phone alarm went off and we quickly showered and dressed.

After the final hug and usual thanks to Sara, I returned to my car.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review and lol at the almost squirting part haha.

How tall would you say keiko is?

I visited no5 today for the first today and will return again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post

How tall would you say keiko is?
    About 160-165cms?

Keiko is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com