Thread: Views on Yeonmi Park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Views on Yeonmi Park

I don't think I can take her too seriously given she left DPRK when she was 13. I also think she's being used (perhaps willingly) by right wing conservatives.
    My opinion of her further downgraded after she criticized gwen berry at the tokyo olympics.
    She's seems to have quite a bit of work done on her.

Banned
    She always talk about getting r-ped. The problem is that she changes between stories of getting r-ped and being sold to be a wife. Not sure which story to follow.

Banned
    She's a girl with heaps of red flags in my honest opinion. Even if she's single I'm very likely not to date her.

GREEN FLAGS IN A WOMAN

1. Feminine and sweet
    2. Neutral towards woke feminism
    3. Stays off social media
    4. Doesn't compare herself or her partner to anyone
    5. She is not an instigator/drama queen
    6. Nurturing
    7. She's a bundle of joy/healing energy
    8. Low body count
    9. She supports your purpose/goals
    10. She respects her father
    11. She doesn't have friends who are worse off than her

Her red flags are basically woke feminism, social media presence, drama queen (critical of others), doesn't seem to support the goals of others openly and has no father figure. If she has less than four of these (and each traits are not severe) then she's probably datable if she's single now. Even now she might be a nightmare wife with whatever the media had groomed her to be.
    There's a user here that I have some pity for. People call him delusional because he embodies a strong willed man who just didn't care about being insulted every other day but his persistence on chasing some who is either an ex-sex worker or is still an active sex worker (I didn't read the whole posts through, too complicated) who doesn't seem to reciprocate is a bit of a red flag. Then again he might see more green flags on her than red as he had mentioned several positive qualities about her. If the girl is/was an ML who doesn't or rarely offers part 3 then maybe it's acceptable as part 2 doesn't count as a "body count". I guess maybe this sex worker he's chasing has many female friends who are worse off than her and are constantly dragging her down. The only way for them to get together is for her to stop taking advices from her worse off friends and start reciprocating his advances.
    It's hard to find women with more green flags than red flags these days. I knew an old boomer lady a while back who is divorced and living with her flatmate, she told me back in her younger days when HIV was non-existent people used to have high body counts and they were on the pill so everything was done bareback. My generation also had high body counts although we had to use condoms. With current generations doing OF and possibly working in brothels it's hard to trust a girl anymore, and that's why I punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She does have "the heavies"! I'd take her for a spin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    She's a girl with heaps of red flags in my honest opinion. Even if she's single I'm very likely not to date her.

GREEN FLAGS IN A WOMAN

1. Feminine and sweet
    6. Nurturing
    8. Low body count

Her red flags are basically woke feminism, social media presence, drama queen (critical of others), doesn't seem to support the goals of others openly and has no father figure. If she has less than four of these (and each traits are not severe) then she's probably datable if she's single now. Even now she might be a nightmare wife with whatever the media had groomed her to be.
    There's a user here that I have some pity for. People call him delusional because he embodies a strong willed man who just didn't care about being insulted every other day but his persistence on chasing some who is either an ex-sex worker or is still an active sex worker (I didn't read the whole posts through, too complicated) who doesn't seem to reciprocate is a bit of a red flag. Then again he might see more green flags on her than red as he had mentioned several positive qualities about her. If the girl is/was an ML who doesn't or rarely offers part 3 then maybe it's acceptable as part 2 doesn't count as a "body count". I guess maybe this sex worker he's chasing has many female friends who are worse off than her and are constantly dragging her down. The only way for them to get together is for her to stop taking advices from her worse off friends and start reciprocating his advances.
    It's hard to find women with more green flags than red flags these days. I knew an old boomer lady a while back who is divorced and living with her flatmate, she told me back in her younger days when HIV was non-existent people used to have high body counts and they were on the pill so everything was done bareback. My generation also had high body counts although we had to use condoms. With current generations doing OF and possibly working in brothels it's hard to trust a girl anymore, and that's why I punt.
    How many women stay off social media?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think she looks great. Would defo tap, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    GREEN FLAGS IN A WOMAN

1. Feminine and sweet
    6. Nurturing
    8. Low body count
    One or two of the above - fine. A few more - OK. All of the above - terminally boring, possibly brain dead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I’d put my cock between those things for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How many women stay off social media?
    The idea is not about them to delete all their social media profiles but rather for them to use it as a platform to connect with friends and family without being too fixated on showing off their latest trendy stuff or bikini photos.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    One or two of the above - fine. A few more - OK. All of the above - terminally boring, possibly brain dead.
    No one's perfect mate. Not all guys are triple 6's so we shouldn't expect women to tick all the boxes. Even if they have red flags it shouldn't be so severe to the point of no return like someone who starts drama to hurt others for her own enjoyment. You definitely don't want to date women like that. If it's a tiny little drama of putting the toilet seat up vs down then that's normal.