Thread: asian submissives sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

asian submissives sydney

has anyone here come across this shop? any reviews?

https://asianslave.biz/e/sm521-beaut...ochist-sydney/

Banned
    Is that even legal?

Licking anus continuously for 1 hour, underwater r-pe... Certainly something could go wrong mid session.

Banned
    Sleeping overnight with master’s penis in her mouth - If she dreams of eating a cheese filled sausage the punter might be in trouble

Chamber Pot (drink all her master’s piss for a full day) - Is this even worth the money she's getting? Her hospital bills might be higher

Keeping Master’s penis in my mouth when he is working in office - this one I don't mind at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably one of the worst designed websites I've ever seen. All of the photos are stolen. I have no idea if its legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Probably one of the worst designed websites I've ever seen. All of the photos are stolen. I have no idea if its legit.
    Lol, reminds me of the geocities pages when I was a kid. Back in the days when the internet was just starting off.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Lol, reminds me of the geocities pages when I was a kid. Back in the days when the internet was just starting off.
    Damn straight. I recognise that silly looking satin cloth background from a bunch of other cheaply made websites from ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Sleeping overnight with master’s penis in her mouth - If she dreams of eating a cheese filled sausage the punter might be in trouble

Chamber Pot (drink all her master’s piss for a full day) - Is this even worth the money she's getting? Her hospital bills might be higher

Keeping Master’s penis in my mouth when he is working in office - this one I don't mind at all
    Some people grind their teeth when they're sleeping. Imagine that...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If i was super rich I would give this place a go.

With that said, that website is straight from the 90's and for the fees they are charging I would have thought they could spare a little to get a competent web designer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody here actually used their service? How would you rate your experience? Worth the price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's a photo of master in the bed talking g into a cordless phone with fucking long antenna
    circa 1992 vintage

Look at the copyright on the page, 1994 to a company called "Asian Slave Club".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The fact that its on wayback machine for over 20years means its most likely not a complete scam. But yeah, less than $1000 to completely redo that website to bring up to date at most.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Japanese twins from Ginza a few years back worked for this company for a bit. Here and in Japan.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Love this website. One of the funniest reads ever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am wondering how they get the girls in the first place given their website is stuck in the 90s