Thread: J MAIKA - Small, young, thin + cute J Girl. Always smiling, so happy if you to cum in her mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J MAIKA - Small, young, thin + cute J Girl. Always smiling, shes so happy if you cum in her mouth.

I crossed another name off my list tonight.

J Maika.

I saw her in a line up last month, she looks small, young and thin (just my type) so I added her to my list. No reviews for her online so I was a little nervous about picking her tonight. But I’m happy to report J Maika provided very good service (Yay!)

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate. The last 2 photos in her profile I think are the most accurate to show you what J Maika looks like. The 2nd and 3rd photo in her profile is accurate too, it shows off her body including her flat stomach. Brown hair, little darker brown than in the photos and her hair length is past her shoulders. (I told J Maika that I really like her hair. No hair extensions too) B cup boobs. Nice smooth skin, no tattoos. Her outfit tonight was a white bra and white G string panties with black heels. She has a cute bum. Big smile and she is also fully shaved (Yes!)

2. Services provided: BBBJ, 69, DATY, lots of DFK, Kissing nipples, fingering, DFK + HJ, no hands BBBJ, Missionary sex, CIM (twice!) 2 x showers together, 2 x massages. In the shower: just DFK. We have Missionary sex, J Maika is very tight. Tighter than the other J girls I’ve seen the past few weeks. Her BBBJ is very good. Good eye contact and she smiling then a “no hands” BBBJ. After missionary sex I get a BBBJ and a CIM finish. (Very nice) J Maika sucks it all out slowly and she looks at me and smiles with all my cum in her mouth. Then a nice massage from neck, shoulders, back down to my feet. J Maika said she used to work at a massage shop in Japan. A very nice massage of my legs and bum. I got all excited so I turn over and ask for round 2. DFK + HJ then BBBJ then another CIM finish. (Excellent!) another big smile from J Maika with all my cum in her mouth. then another massage. Both my arms and hands. (Very nice) I ask for round 3, BBBJ then DFK + HJ with lotion. Then her iPhone buzzer goes off and the room buzzer. Times up. Sucks that we rang out of time. But it’s okay. Round 3 for me is just icing on the cake. I already had sex with J Maika and I got to cum in her mouth twice. I’m happy. We shower together and kiss. We get dressed and she hugs and kisses me and says thank you.

3. General attitude and demeanour: friendly, smiling. She was smiling the whole time. She wasn’t rude at all. She was nice. J Maika isn’t a time waster and she didn’t even touch her iPhone until the alarm went off. And she had the biggest smile right after I cum in her mouth.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $270 for 1 hour. 2 x showers together, Missionary sex, I got to cum in her mouth twice! (Yes!) And 2 x massages. For only $270. She’s a cute little J Girl. I think the value for money is great. A total bargain. I think her service is worth the money tonight. I’m happy and I didn’t feel ripped off at all.

If you like small, cute, thin J Girls that are always smiling, who are so happy for you to cum in their mouth: pick J Maika.

I’m surprised no one else has written a review for J Maika yet. She provides good service with a smile. I liked her.

Thank you for reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR and sounds like it was a great session. That is my kind of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR

Btw this is the same J Maika from Ginza Empire awhile back. Have an AR up on her. She’s great.

Tried her at GE. Totally waste money experience. Lazy Cold attitude. Just lie Down doing nothing at all she just wank me for 5 min and ask to suck she replies take shower??? Then I take shower and still don't do nothing.
    Totally waste time and money worst experience in GE!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR bro
    I dont know if she works in GE too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds right up my alley, thanks for the AR, will give her a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she used to work at another shop?

I was thinking that but i wasnt sure. (i guess ive seen way too many girls) after we left the shower the first time i was thinking: "have i seen her before?" "I think i have"

thanks other posters for confirming.

im glad that shes at N5M

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    Tried her at GE. Totally waste money experience. Lazy Cold attitude. Just lie Down doing nothing at all she just wank me for 5 min and ask to suck she replies take shower??? Then I take shower and still don't do nothing.
    Totally waste time and money worst experience in GE!
    All these reviews are fake reviews, you can tell, all structured the same format.

Maika is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J MAIKA - I cum in her mouth and she smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

Second visit with J MAIKA at N5M.

I just finished seeing J MAIKA again for 1 hour. Still excellent service. Maybe even better since last visit because she recognises me now. I always see her in line ups and she always does a double take. When she walked into the room tonight and saw that it is me, big smile and she says “I recognise you.” And gives me a big hug. She even asked what month was it we last had a session together? (She guessed the right month.)

1. Accuracy of photos: the current profile photos are accurate, same brown hair colour and hair length. (Not hair extensions, I asked) still had a flat stomach. And still thin.

2. Services provided: 2 rounds tonight.

Nothing in the shower but a kiss.

Round 1: DFK, kissing nipples, HJ with big smile, BBBJ (she’s smiling and smiling with her eyes while blowing me) she try to put as much as possible in her small mouth during BBBJ and then a CIM finish. (I didn’t want to wait for her to put condom on, I just wanted to cum in her cute small mouth) her reaction to me cumming in her mouth was even better this visit. She gave me A big big smile and she gave me a thumbs up. She quietly spits my cum in a tissue then she kisses me and hugs me.

Then a Massage from head to toe, very nice.

Round 2: DFK, kissing nipples, HJ, BBBJ, then cowgirl sex (awesome! And she didn’t use any lube btw) I was about to cum, then I wanted to switch to balls deep missionary sex (my favourite) wonderful and I cum inside her balls deep and she pulls me in to DFK me while I cum. Excellent.

3. General attitude and demeanour: wonderful attitude, smiling, and friendly and she was so happy after I cum in her mouth again. Big smile and She gave me a thumbs up!!

4. Overall value for money: it’s still $280 for 1 hour with this cute, thin friendly J girl. Totally worth it, her nice friendly attitude left me walking out the room with a smile on my face. I don’t feel ripped off at all.

J Miaka said she is about to go back to Japan very soon for 1 week, but she said she will come back.

Still great service and I still recommend J Miaka if you want a small, thin J girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MAIKA was very very average, great photos but very very lazy service YMMV