Thread: Glad to see Sasa again in North Sydney Sunny massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Glad to see Sasa again in North Sydney Sunny massage

My visit to North Sydney Asian massage was an absolute delight. One of the best in North Sydney from my recent experience as they still got 3 young ladies available while other shops seem short of staff after new year day. From the welcoming atmosphere to the skilled therapists, it was a truly rejuvenating experience.

As soon as I stepped inside before 10am, they were open already. I was greeted by the warmth and kindness of Sasa, Linda, and Yuri. Sasa is kind of slim body shaped lady, I saw her photo on the website, and others are medium & fit body shape & busty ladies. They readily assisted me, and their friendly demeanour immediately put me at ease. I actually know Yuri as I have been visiring her for a long time and sometimes din out with her twice, but I am looking for something new, dont want to serve by the girl too long and lost interest. After greet and small talk with her, I decided picked Sasa instead, hope she could understanding, lol. because I preferred the slim ladies with long and graceful legs, looked sexy with short skirt today.

The room itself was a haven of tranquility, with calming music, soft lighting, and a serene ambiance that melted away any tension I carried. Part one was pretty good, she gives me a nice rub on my back with pressure, not like other ladies may just soft touch and looking for part 2 only. I can smell her light fragrance and enjoy it.

Touch was also ok during the session, as shes tall and skim ladies, if would be highly recommend if you are looking for a girl with sexy legs. During the session, I made some small talk with Sasa and just wanted to make her feel comfortable, discovering what kind of service she offers. Surprisingly, she can do bj and that fulfill my fantasy. Then flipped over and started for part 2, cannot wait for that. Overall, the service was excellent, she offers standard hj and bj, it was done smooth and relaxed. Fs should also be available, but I only went for the service I mentioned as I would like to save some money for next time. The rate is $100, and I thought it may negotiate if you are doing some more,it’s quite good.

Overall, I would recommend this shop if you were looking for young staff and want some choices. They offered a much-needed escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

You can check the girls photos on their website, but i couldnt find Linda and Kate.

Shop: North Sydney Massage
    https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

made some small talk with Yuri? How did Sasa feel about that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for AR, I went to the shop this morning, met Jenny, great girl for service.
    But Nina need to wait until sometime 2 weeks, sad

Do they have WeChat Id?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dont think so, I normally message the boss and book advanced, really busy especially during lunch time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by francissydney View Post
    I dont think so, I normally message the boss and book advanced, really busy especially during lunch time.
    Some good intel. I've been meaning to check it out for ages as I work down the road. There's a few places around there I'd like to suss, but lunch time is my only chance. I need a place that opens earlier than the usual 9-10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I normally need to book for the 11.45am session on Thurs or Fri. I will also check Pure if no luck, and this one seems clean. Those Asian shops open normally after 10am I think.