Thread: Natasha - the friend in Ryde PCD

Junior Member(有D料到)

Natasha - the friend in Ryde PCD

I don't think I need to give much contact and price info for PCD lol....since they are pretty famous in the forum also. But I thought I would still share my time with Nat here.

Met her for an hr in Ryde. She looks the same as her photo, NOT a trans lol. Yes I think she does have some scar, but I think its like she had a beauty op that sucked her fat out...not really sure coz it didn't really impact my time with her.

Once payment was sorted, I walked myself to the shower. (I was not expecting her to join) But she actually did in a rather interesting way. She join in the shower with her one piece dress on lol....and then started to help wash me with her hand. I was so worried that I would get her dress wet, so I just stood there and let her do her thing. After she washed me clean, walked to the room and we just started...As in started to make out like friends would. There was no fixed routine, we just kiss and let it flow.

Well eventually it moved to CBJ and DATY. CBJ wise...felt a little teeth, but nothing that turn me off. DATY was nice, but think she rubbed something in her pussy before hand so had a little bit of bitter taste. And then we transition to the main event. I on top like I would with a real girlfrd. And once agian, nothing mechanical, everything flowed naturally...including my cum =P. Shower again, and then round 2. Similar to round 1 but more smiles and just teasing her while we were at it.

One thing to note, she was not too keen of riding me....maybe didn't find the right position, but she is sweet and cute. I just let her do what she is comfortable with, and we just make love together.

So yea, good experience once again~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

pcd

man i wish some more of the pcd girls could come up to brissy. they are from another planet. (one that i want to go to)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice bud! I've added the WeChat. Unfortunately our times didn't align when I tried to make a booking for Natasha today but the mamasan was very friendly and apologetic. So customer service is already a huge tick. Also my fault since I gave super short notice so the mamasan wasn't able to respond in time.

Will try and make a booking again next week. Natasha is leaving so looking forward to seeing who else is coming down to the Ryde and Epping area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to punting and wondering how I can get in with PCD? I've tried adding the WeChat but they won't accept

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rheapzo View Post
    New to punting and wondering how I can get in with PCD? I've tried adding the WeChat but they won't accept
    You just have to wait for them